Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. (35676 Views)

Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / Islamic Group, Hisbah Arrest Police Inspector For Buying Beer In Kano State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Kcdojoto(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Kano is also a Muslim state and you most abide by its rules and regulation
Thunder fire that you useless mouth there
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Ghozky(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nawa for this country.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Saiii....!

Hisbah Islamic Police arrest Nigeria police, so Nigeria we have another Law Enforcement agencies that can arrest an officer of The Nigeria Police.

Just look at how Nigerians allow Islamic agenda to destroy Nigeria a country with diverse cultures.

I still say May God help us all.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol.. there are way more northerners studying in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Malaysia etc than any other western country, in fact US, UK etc are the last destination for us.. make ur research !!

but I don't expect u to know since ur ashawo mother was busy sampling different dicks for a career, while she was used as a sex.toy and tossed around different baby factories for a living under the guise of attending deliverance in church grin cheesy

It is definite now. You're a kid. Your attempts at insults are recycling common place yabs on Nairaland. Very unoriginal. Not impressed. Please go and receive semen up your anus as usual. Oh wait! Do you do that before or after your 7 o'clock prayers? Prove me wrong and go live in Zamfara with your 'holy' codes. You live where you drink beer in secret and engage freely in sodomy only to hail Hisbah police. You're only fit to bend over so your imam can do the needful. Your turn... And please try to impress me grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Efegoma(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na them o na them
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Efegoma:
Na them o na them

My brother na them. Idiots with primitive sense of reasoning. When you ask them why they wilfully receive tax from alcohol you get silence. Hisbah police that is paid from the proceeds of Southern oil. I blame Lugard angry
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by LLMG: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
But when Rivers State ask terrorist herdsmen to vacate people's farmland and State you start crying. Those who sow tares will surely reap tares.
ItsTutsi:

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by simonsayz: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
[If u look am well u go see say d police man na Ibo man oo...den just dey oppress for dis state
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by tobychenko(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Those northerners nah them day chop cheap drugs pass...full of shits
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Coinbased: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Trogge: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Time to divide this country
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by freemandela4(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
I no like police at all, den no dey corporate at all.
Can dey try it with an army officer?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by goodluck10: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu. ESN will devour them.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by leo22(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:

Some people foolishness na follow come!
So wike enforced Christian rules and relegations on Muslims living in rivers state?
How will it feel for the south to dictate how northerners live in their zones?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Bellotelli: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Islam keeps tormenting them.. OK o cheesy
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm highly appalled and dismayed for the fact u used the term "secular" in ur argument!! the same secular country we are in that a certain governor of River state claimed "it's a Christian state" and y'all were OK with it!!

you need some soul searching my brother and detach urself off hypocrisy

I have no problem with what Wike said, being a far majority Christian state, its natural, it shouldn't be a issue just like how u and most southerners see it

why is it all of a sudden an issue when far majority Muslim state is trying implement its policy

nobody is justifying anything!! Alcohol is not a religion!! there is no doctrine or creed in Christianity attached to alcohol as fundamental in belief!! pls don't equate Alcohol to Christianity!! that's sheer stupidity.. Christians are not prevented from believing in Jesus or worshiping in church, that is the basis of ur religion!!

lol. there are millions of southerners doing business in the north, nobody has converted them.. that is straw man argument

the same reason the south formed Amotekun and ESN for security purpose, is the same reason the north formed Hisbah to prevent immorality

what u southerners are good at, is having the ideology of whatever I want is good and should be done... whatever I don't want is bad and shouldn't be done

if you want to live in peace "in rome do as romans do"
wirinet:

All you are doing is justifying imposing your religion on other people who don't share your beliefs in a so called secular country.

The ban on open grazing, Amotekun and ESN came into being, because the FG abdicated it's responsibly of providing security for lives and property. If the police and security forces did their jobs and stopped the killing of farmers and destruction of farmlands, there would be no need for ban on open grazing, Amotekun and ESN.

Now tell the the purpose of imposing an alcohol ban on non Muslims, apart from trying to convert them by force.

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Cantonese: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
he demolished a mosque

Say what you know about. Stop being economical with the truth.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Joshcoli(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Make them try arrest army na
Crase Sabi their limit
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
what rule or regulation do the northerners/muslims practice in Rivers state contrary to Christianity?
leo22:

Some people foolishness na follow come!
So wike enforced Christian rules and relegations on Muslims living in rivers state?
How will it feel for the south to dictate how northerners live in their zones?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
nobody cried!! the burning and attacking innocent people was what we were against..
LLMG:
But when Rivers State ask terrorist herdsmen to vacate people's farmland and State you start crying. Those who sow tares will surely reap tares.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
thunder doesn't strike base on ur emotions bro
Kcdojoto:

Thunder fire that you useless mouth there
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by AfonjaConehead: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
What do you guys expect when the Mai guards,Mai tea,Mai ruwa,Mai shoemaker and their kinda reasoning are hisbah!!??
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by LLMG: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
What about kidnapping and killing of innocent people and destruction of farmlands, people's means of lovelyhood, you people have never had problems with that and have never spoken against it.
ItsTutsi:
nobody cried!! the burning and attacking innocent people was what we were against..
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
the only thing being recycled is ur mother's pussy on a daily basis, to the extend that she's no more lubricating down there grin... while, ur father is collecting different strokes in prison in Cambodia after trying to smuggle drugs through his anus

I pity ur sister who is on abortion pill after getting pregnant for ur brother through incest.. only for here to run to Italy for prostitution in order to afford 3 square meals and bleaching cream cheesy
Mitsurugi:

It is definite now. You're a kid. Your attempts at insults are recycling common place yabs on Nairaland. Very unoriginal. Not impressed. Please go and receive semen up your anus as usual. Oh wait! Do you do that before or after your 7 o'clock prayers? Prove me wrong and go live in Zamfara with your 'holy' codes. You live where you drink beer in secret and engage freely in sodomy only to hail Hisbah police. You're only fit to bend over so your imam can do the needful. Your turn... And please try to impress me grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
you don't live with me, hangout with me, parley with me or chill together... so how do u know whether I have spoken about it or not!?!?

in every community there are criminals, even us we are having issues with fulani herdsmen
LLMG:
What about kidnapping and killing of innocent people and destruction of farmlands, people's means of lovelyhood, you people have never had problems with that and have never spoken against it.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by uboma(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
tofolo:
Hisbah arrests Police? shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigeria my country.

When the Hisbah was newly created in Kano state many years ago, there were instances where they harassed the Nigerian Police Officers to the extent of tearing their uniforms....
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
El rufai, the hopeless fanatic will not talk now.

Arrest one Fulani and the idiotic governor will start convulsing.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by pat077: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Christians and beer na 5&6. . . . According to them. .jesu drank wine
yes. Jesus drank wine but mohammed forked teenagers
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by pat077: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
The point is. As a christian, em n0 suppose dey drink . But christians are defending the man as if its n0rmal for christians to dey drink beer
where In the constitution is Christians barred from drinking?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by LLMG: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
You have not been able to convince others that you are actually against the the crime committed by these people, maybe you should do more. You see Southerner's condemning wrongs whether committed by a Southerner or not, whether committed by a Christian or not. But you can't say the same for a northerner or Muslim. They are good at covering the crime committed by one of theirs.
ItsTutsi:
you don't live with me, hangout with me, parley with me or chill together... so how do u know whether I have spoken about it or not!?!?

in every community there are criminals, even us we are having issues with fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Osinbajo Discharged After Successful Surgery, Rehabilitation At Duchess Hospital / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.