Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. (35673 Views)

Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / Islamic Group, Hisbah Arrest Police Inspector For Buying Beer In Kano State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
triple996:
Nothing wrong
how does his belief affects others, everyone has the right to what he eats or takes, This is absolute nonsense...and makes Islam a useless religion, because the coexist freely in the south and don't want southeners to live freely thier states

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Arthurnna: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
U don't mean it..??!!

triple996:
Nothing wrong
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
This kwantry na wa oooh!Even when Mohammed Adamu dey drink beer.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Easymann: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/kano-traffic-agency-hisbah-arrest-police-officer-buying-beer
now that it's at a level the FG can stop it, they wouldn't until people start killing themselves, very irresponsible government,
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
wirinet:

It's only you evangelicals that are against the drinking if alcohol, many other Christian denominations allow the drinking of alcohol. So stop forcing your own doctrine on others. You are behaving like Boko Haram or ISIS.
Allow? On what basis? If i may ask
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Athemisia:

[s]Sahara Reporters of lies... Believe them at your own peril[/s]...
безнадійний дебіл cool
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by nurudeen181(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
The North is our biggest problem in this country
Can you imagine a common Hisbah arresting a Police angry

Make dem kukuma scatter this country we no fit unite again

why not, shebi na you unite the country before
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Allow? On what basis? If i may ask
On the basis of their personal, sectarian or denominational beliefs.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Leo588(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Then the President is fake!
The Northern leaders, KAROTA and Hisbah are cultists.

How can Kano state stoop this crazy and low? No wonder Boko Haram and kidnappings never strikes Kano because it's an arrangement to curb the liberated one.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hisban arrest police officer... Omo Nigeria constitution and sharia law no be mate finally the later is supreme
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Xammie001(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
the major problem is facing is HYPOCRISY
HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE
The North that are the no one ABUSERS of Substances

MASTAkiLLAh:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/kano-traffic-agency-hisbah-arrest-police-officer-buying-beer

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
wirinet:

On the basis of their personal, sectarian or denominational beliefs.
Exactly my point. . Una n0 dey follow ur fake bible
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by dapadawee: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
triple996:
Nothing wrong
fellow Boko Haram
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by mauchiz: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fulani herdsmen should go to Kano state and stay, northerners should leave southerners alone.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Exactly my point. . Una n0 dey follow ur fake bible
And the bible you follow is the original bible? I am sorry to say, but you sound like one of those brainwashed illiterate religious fundamentalist.

My apology, I did not realise I was debating with a Muslim fundamentalist. After looking at your posts, I realise I should not be wasting my time in attempting to argue logically with you.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by rimam849(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
EVEN THE POLICE?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by jrobbins: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
All Muslims are terrorists
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by karkel(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hope this hissband are not paid with tax payers money
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by heniford2: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
triple996:
Nothing wrong
your mumu dey long oh
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by bigfish3k: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hisbah now arresting federal police

Abeg this intimidation from the northerners is too much

To your tents o Isreal is the solution
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yes, same scenario..different purpose and objective!!

the governors of south formed a security outfit to protect its region and states from insecurity issues and other vices bewildering them, while, the north created the Hisbah for religious morality

just like how Amotekun and ESN is not against the fulani, but only open grazing... that is how Hisbah is not against Christianity but only alcohol

why do u and fellow southerners have a problem with this!?!? i only see hypocrisy in u by trying to cherry pick what u want
Inkling:

Hisbah is religion outfit formed to enforce sharia law while ESN and Amotekun are created because of insecurity ravaging the southern part of Nigeria.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
lol.. the Amotekun and ESN the south created against the FG directives, are they superior to Federal law!?!?

the ban on open grazing the south governors passed.. which Federal law did they follow to effect it??
Sunnyja:
Kano' s rules and regulations are now Superior to Federal laws. Hisban police now Superior to Federal police. We are certainly on the road to Kigali.
Please what is the particular hair cut pattern approved by Kano's government since we must abide by the rules in a Muslim state.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
and you that ur brain has been used for ritual, im not surprised in how u argue like an slowpoke!!!

you that ur relatives are caught on a daily basis peddling drugs in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia etc are these not Muslim countries?

Ah! Loads of insults and the non exhibition of the basic nuance of common sense. I'm not surprised. It is basic knowledge that Muslims will not live in their sharia enclaves but always seek free society to live free and practice their hypocrisy in the safety of enlightened societies. It hurts but it's the uncomfortable truth, live with it kiddo cheesy But if you want insults quote me again with insults and I'll take it your mother is an olosho in hijab who f.cks kaffirs and it will be game on. I have the time grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by CBARRY1: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
When will they arrest Dangote for carelessly exposing his nyansh to the world as a muslem.
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol.. the Amotekun and ESN the south created against the FG directives, are they superior to Federal law!?!?

the ban on open grazing the south governors passed.. which Federal law did they follow to effect it??

All you are doing is justifying imposing your religion on other people who don't share your beliefs in a so called secular country.

The ban on open grazing, Amotekun and ESN came into being, because the FG abdicated it's responsibly of providing security for lives and property. If the police and security forces did their jobs and stopped the killing of farmers and destruction of farmlands, there would be no need for ban on open grazing, Amotekun and ESN.

Now tell the the purpose of imposing an alcohol ban on non Muslims, apart from trying to convert them by force.

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
justosee:
You see what Yoruba and Fulani partnership brought upon us?
The Atiku your brothers voted for in 2019 was an Indian abi? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
lol.. there are way more northerners studying in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Malaysia etc than any other western country, in fact US, UK etc are the last destination for us.. make ur research !!

but I don't expect u to know since ur ashawo mother was busy sampling different dicks for a career, while she was used as a sex.toy and tossed around different baby factories for a living under the guise of attending deliverance in church grin cheesy
Mitsurugi:

Ah! Loads of insults and the non exhibition of the basic nuance of common sense. I'm not surprised. It is basic knowledge that Muslims will not live in their sharia enclaves but always seek free society to live free and practice their hypocrisy in the safety of enlightened societies. It hurts but it's the uncomfortable truth, live with it kiddo cheesy But if you want insults quote me again with insults and I'll take it your mother is an olosho in hijab who f.cks kaffirs and it will be game on. I have the time grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by eldeens: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hypocrisy is acusing and killing police for their brutality on civilians and condemning hisbah for arresting police for violating the law of the land.

Hypocrisy is agreeing to one governor claiming that his state is a Christian state while attacking another state that ban liquor and termed it as Islamic state.

I can see hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Misterdhee1:

The Atiku your brothers voted for in 2019 was an Indian abi? Hypocrite
Atiku is not an extremist like the herdsman in asorock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.