Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4206 Views)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
I gave this girl 3 hot rounds then she tried to call her fiancee but her account balance was low. So I gave her 200 naira to recharge her line and call her fiancee and she did.

But I'm already feeling like she made me pay for sex indirectly and she spent the money on something else entirely. How can I report her and get my money back, please? cry
Re: by arsenal444(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are u for real?

2 Likes

Re: by LMS1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is It Because Of N200 That U Created This Thead?.
I Nor Blame U I Blame Myselv Where Open Am!,
Send Me Ur Accont Number Make I Send U N150,
just Manage Am grin
Re: by helinues: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
N200

Op, stop kidney us

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:
Is It Because Of N200 That U Created This Thead?.
I Nor Blame U I Blame Myselv Where Open Am!,
Send Me Ur Accont Number Make I Send U N150,
just Manage Am grin
Do you have any idea of how I can recover my money? I worked hard for it.
Re: by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin

all women are prostitutes so you must pay for sex directly or indirectly. your papa still dey pay your mama for sex.

2 Likes

Re: by LMS1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

Do you have any idea of how I can recover my money? I worked hard for it.
You Can Simply Unfvck Her!

1 Like

Re: by tyup(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Alot of money grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:
Alot of money grin
Yes,
how can I recover it? cry
Re: by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:

You Can Simply Unfvck Her!
Will it bring back my funds?
sad

1 Like

Re: by Boxer007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:
I gave this girl 3 hot rounds then she tried to call her fiancee but her account balance was low. So I gave her 200 naira to recharge her line and call her fiancee and she did.

But I'm already feeling like she made me pay for sex indirectly and she spent the money on something else entirely. How can I report her and get my money back, please? cry

200 naira? Bro did u use your student union iD card to get discounts? undecided
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

200 naira? Bro did u use your student union iD card to get discounts? undecided
Discount? It's sex and not a business transaction. sad
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
grin

all women are prostitutes so you must pay for sex directly or indirectly. .
Seriously? I've never heard that people pay for sex before. I'm hearing this for the first time. shocked
Re: by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

boring

2 Likes

Re: by Boxer007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

Discount? It's sex and not a business transaction. sad

how can it be sex when u pay 200 naira for pu555y? bro it is a business transaction gadeeemmit. are u ok sir? (juss askin) angry
Re: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

how can it be sex when u pay 200 naira for pu555y? bro it is a business transaction gadeeemmit. are u ok sir? (juss askin) angry
Nah, I payed for reacharge card but I feel like she used it for something else. sad
Re: by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
till now una never know say op na werey boygringrin
Re: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

grin

Re: by Elidrisy20: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guy go join Sting men club
Re: by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
till now una never know say op na werey boygringrin
grin
Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

grin
May God almighty disable every single means of deeq in your life and future. smiley
Re: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Guy go join Sting men club
I was asked to pay 1k for form and it's more than my budget. I only spend 250 naira per day. cry

1 Like

Re: by Boxer007(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

Nah, I payed for reacharge card but I feel like she used it for something else. sad

arrh ok .
so u saying u wannnto comit sucide becuase u pay babe re-charge card & the babe refuse to give u pu55555y? correct?
angry
Re: by Cholls(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

my brother I know this idea I'm about to give you is evil but it works. What you need to do is borrow one of her clothes or something her boyfriend bought for her and return it to her boyfriend personally,tell her boyfriend she used the stuff to borrow N200 from you and that you brought it so she can give you your money back.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

May God almighty disable every single means of deeq in your life and future. smiley

grin Chai.....e pain am. Including that your small pr!ck like crayon.

Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

grin Chai.....e pain am. Including that your small pr!ck like crayon.

grin grin
You're just pained that you won't be able to taste it. cheesy
Re: by KingAlayinde(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

.. just find one goat for ya street to dey Bleep for free okay..... nonsense post
Re: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I know this idea I'm about to give you is evil but it works. What you need to do is borrow one of her clothes or something her boyfriend bought for her and return it to her boyfriend personally,tell her boyfriend she used the stuff to borrow N200 from you and that you brought it so she can give you your money back.
Very great advice. Lemme buy tools to burgle his house. I should not spend more than 3k for that. angry
Re: by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

grin grin
You're just pained that you won't be able to taste it. cheesy

grin Yes am pained and will remained pained that I won't be able to taste your short and small pr!ck like stick of matches.

Re: by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
KingAlayinde:

.. just find one goat for ya street to dey Bleep for free okay..... nonsense post
Did you propose to your girlfriend recently? Like you kneeled down and begged a small girl to come and be a problem to your life?
If that's right and she's dark in complexion, I just banged the hell outta her and she ran away with my 200 naira. cry
Re: by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

grin Yes am pained and will remained pained that I won't be able to taste your short and small pr!ck like stick of matches.
I understand what you're going through. Pray to God for frequent deeq. cry
Re: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

I understand what you're going through. Pray to God for frequent deeq. cry

Says the same person who said cheesy

5hanklee:

Hahaha lol men and confusion be like sh!t and flies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum / Does Anyone Know The Instagram Handle Of This Female Cop Please / Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.