Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4226 Views)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Says the same person who said cheesy

Hahaha lol men and confusion be like sh!t and flies.
I had to pity you nah. grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

I had to pity you nah. grin

Is that you and your brothers in your profile pix? grin
Re: by okanlanwon44879: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are u for real?
Re: by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Is that you and your brothers in your profile pix? grin

Re: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

You want to deny your family members after proudly gracing your profile? grin

Re: by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

You want to deny your family members after proudly gracing your profile? grin
See, free me. I want to go and destroy someone else's future wife's poosi. grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

See, free me. I want to go and destroy someone else's future wife's poosi. grin

Hahaha with that your cockroach pen!s. grin
Re: by KingAlayinde(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

Did you propose to your girlfriend recently? Like you kneeled down and begged a small girl to come and be a problem to your life?
If that's right and she's dark in complexion, I just banged the hell outta her and she ran away with my 200 naira. cry

nairaland now need to start screening, cos people like you belongs to the mental asylum...... omo ale jatijati
Re: by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
KingAlayinde:

nairaland now need to start screening, cos people like you belongs to the mental asylum...... omo ale jatijati
You're very right sir. Now let's talk about my hard-earned 200 naira. sad
Re: by KingAlayinde(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:

You're very right sir. Now let's talk about my hard-earned 200 naira. sad

Pussy too is like bet9ja.... Sometimes u win for free too okay ..... talking of hard earn money ?? Sebi ya client still dey for you
Re: by Tedpgrass: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
N200

kidney us

Malapropism... Naija edition

Re: by HugoMartins: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
5hanklee:
I gave this girl 3 hot rounds then she tried to call her fiancee but her account balance was low. So I gave her 200 naira to recharge her line and call her fiancee and she did.

But I'm already feeling like she made me pay for sex indirectly and she spent the money on something else entirely. How can I report her and get my money back, please? cry
u used the 20k u scammed me to Bleep a girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has a girl ever tried to scam you with sex? Share your story... / This Picture Is Deep / Hot Pics Of Curvy Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Showing Her Massive Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.