Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls (467 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This / What Should I Do To? Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
I bought boxers in the market on Sunday ,I made a transfer to the seller uptill now he's telling me he has not seen alert, perhaps on Sunday I showed him the debit I received from my own bank(UBA), that why he allowed me to go that day,
It's possible since Sunday he has not received alert? and pls which bank will I go to for complain, My bank or his?

I know this is not the appropriate place to post this, but this section catches attention. Forgive me. CC: DEXTROVERT
Re: Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls by Nazgul: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
If you have the UBA app on your phone go to your transaction receipt, if the transaction is there showing successful, you can call the bank's customer service number for confirmation, if they confirm to you that the transaction was successful then he's just trying to play a fast one on you so that you'll pay twice. Simply ignore him.
Re: Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul baba wassup with you now
Re: Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
ZIINI:
Nazgul baba wassup with you now
I de o, longest time. How's IB?
Re: Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nazgul:

I de o, longest time. How's IB?
Cool bro we thank jah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message To All Nigerian Ladies. / Omg!!! Man Lies On The Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass / Enquires: How Much Can I Sell A Female Broiler Of Over 5 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.