Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What Should I Do To? Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To? Pls Advice (487 Views)

What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This / Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by Rtk5: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
I've never known loosing someone you love could be this painful. I've never experienced a heart break in my life, I'm 30years of age. We've been married for almost three years & blessed with a baby girl.

Pls guys I really need help on how to move on its really draining me & causing me serious depression. I've not done anything bad to her, she just left on her own after a little issue. I'm not perfect though. Its exactly a week now since she left, no call & no text at all but she's yet to pack a lot of her clothes & other stuffs.
Re: What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by DICKstractor: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
From the tone of your voice on the first paragraph, I thought you lost your family member to death. Thank God I was wrong.

Back to the topic
Since, it's just one week since she left, you should give her time and space. Let her reminisce about old days, she will come back to her senses.

Answer this questions first
1. Have you tried contacting her family?
2.What did you do to prompt her to leave in that manner?
3. Is this her first time of leaving or have she trethened you before with it?
4. How many second chance have she given you?
Re: What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by Rtk5: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
From the tone of your voice on the first paragraph, I thought you lost your family member to death. Thank God I was wrong.

Back to the topic
Since, it's just one week since she left, you should give her time and space. Let her reminisce about old days, she will come back to her senses.

Answer this questions first
1. Have you tried contacting her family?
2.What did you do to prompt her to leave in that manner?
3. Is this her first time of leaving or have she trethened you before with it?
4. How many second chance have she given you?

I've not contacted her family yet cos I feel they are suppose to contact me & ask why she left, then secondly on a very fair basis, we've both given each other several second chances.
Re: What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by DICKstractor: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Rtk5:

I've not contacted her family yet cos I feel they are suppose to contact me & ask why she left, then secondly on a very fair basis, we've both given each other several second chances.
Contact her family and hear what they have to say
Re: What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Rtk5:
[b]I've not contacted her family yet cos I feel they are suppose to contact me & ask why she left, [/b]then secondly on a very fair basis, we've both given each other several second chances
She has left for a whole week -you're yet to contact her family and still saying they should be the ones to contact you. Playing stubborn won't get your family back. If you're innocent and haven't done anything to make her leave (your writeup and the above comment indicates you have or are at fault), you should hv contacted them before now to let them know what happened and to inquire about her whereabouts. She must hv told someone or is with them. They may not be contacting you if they believe you're at fault. Regardless, it's not their duty to contact you. You're the husband ...it's yours to contact them.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To? Pls Advice by Ningen(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2020
I believe she must have left with your 3 year old daughter too and even if she didn't, it's wrong of you man NOT to initiate contact with her family.

Go and see them in-person to resolve the issue.
You claim you love your wife so chase after her.

Your nonchalant attitude will ruin your marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Beat Their Wives Are The Victims Not The Woman. / Stop Impressing People, Just Use Coke And Biscuits Do Your Wedding / 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.