Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church (38836 Views)

Holy Aruosa Cathedral Is The Oldest Church In West Africa 1517 In Benin City / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by gregyboy(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2021
cravingmind:

Do they read bible?

Lol, for were church when they hurrily composed during tume of war on trade deals

That church na only the building and garment na be Christianity with some few items, the worship is of benin

But na still church to me, a benin church they pray to the oba and god almighty
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by gregyboy(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Prechgold1180:
ur Cain Dey insyd diesel for hell fire devil Dey soak am

If u like nur go church on sunday

You sure say u nor b guy pretending to be female most active in football

This guy, lets start your own judgment on earth

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by engrchykae(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Oba of Benin, traditional head of a Church?
Na wetin concern fish with raincoat?
Nothing Sunday Igboho no go see for herdsmen hand.
the oba looks pharaohic to me,pharoah tutankamen sounds Edo.
Anyway the pharoah is the chief religious leaders of Egypt.
Augustus later copied the Egyptian religion and named himself pontiffex Maximus.
The Edo has something to do with ancient Egypt

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by LLMG: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2021
There's no Kano in South South.
charlesucheh:
WELCOME TO KANO IN THE SOUTH SOUTH....

I THOUGHT THIS PART OF NIGERIA IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF THAT DOLLAR COUNTING UGLY FACE......
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by Israelidoctore(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Inappropriate! That man is a good man and I can't remember any Oba sacking it's kingdom's chief priest! What's going on?
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by kapelvej: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
What business does the heathen have with the church. Is the oba a christian? This is quite absurd
What do you mean by heathen. When the portuguese came to Benin 1456, they try to convince the Oba to come to thier church, the oba declined but he was interested in what they wanted to preach about this new God. So he built a house for himself and his family where they can listen to this New God. Since the holy arousa has become the traditional church of the Oba and his family.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by usis3: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Bro the church is meant for the oba and his chiefs, so it's not like our normal church
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by calcal: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
So the Oba power no reach to sack the herdsmen!
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by usis3: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
What business does the heathen have with the church. Is the oba a christian? This is quite absurd

Bro the church is meant for the oba and his chiefs, it's not like our normal church
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by subcbouy: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ogboni has taken over the church. The pastor is now a puppet. All Orthodox churches have infiltrated traditional rudiments to the teaching of Christian philosophy where an idol is a priority before the Son of God.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by casppyjay: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
you haven't heard of allophones? Let me give you an example, Ọlọ́run and Ọlọhun... Are they not Yoruba Language?
even ologo and olodo pelu okobo gannn sef .. i sight una nairaland diz best place to entertain oneself..
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by donforeign: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
4ckyou:
Didn't know this Oba is even active oh with the way fulani herdsmen are disturbing in orhionwon local government and yet he couldn't do a thing about it.

Liar..
Where for orhionwon lgt
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by donforeign: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
istina:
grin grin grin
Benin and their things. imagine HOLY AROUSAL CHURCH .
Now i understand why sex trafficking plenty for that side
It's not arousal church, you can't even read, na sex ur mind first go. Pervert.. read d headline again ode
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by 4ckyou: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
donforeign:

Liar.. Where for orhionwon lgt
LOL calling me a liar when I live here
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
Is not all church that is christ church
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by jchioma: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
nineone:
stfu! Who told you the Jewish idol is stronger than the Bini idol?

Lol. Actually, they are all the same.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by MOVIC6: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mad..
AlfaB:
I need some holy arousal right now.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by vikstandon(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holy Aruosa is the religion of the Binis. Headed by the Oba of Benin who is seen as God's representative on Earth.

Holy Aruosa is Occultic Gathering not a Christian gathering!
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by lagdmark(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
calcal:
So the Oba power no reach to sack the herdsmen!
Na the question wey i dey ask, why Oba never use his ancestral juju take sack all the criminals... kidnappers, cultist, and robbers that has made the ancient city of Benin inhabitable.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by gregyboy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
lagdmark:

Na the question wey i dey ask, why Oba never use his ancestral juju take sack all the criminals... kidnappers, cultist, and robbers that has made the ancient city of Benin inhabitable.

If e do am now, una go dey talk say d juju dey kill innocent Fulanis and call for is arrest

When the oba spoke against ijaw we were here when the other tribes were lashing him of being impartial

That you mouth you're using to call him out now would also ve used to lash him if things go wrong

Ask your king to kill fulani heardsmen leave our oba out of if it
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by charlesucheh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
LLMG:
There's no Kano in South South.
Be wise bruv!

its a figurative statement. more like a metaphor...
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by EdCure: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
ERockson:
I wonder how the order of service will look like, They should just call it another thing and not church
Ive seen their worship session. It's funny.

They don't chant "praise the Lord, hallelujah" there.
Instead, it is "Oba ghatokpere, ise".
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by therajah: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
Holy arousal is not a christian church. Its a traditional worship center.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by mkpurumma090(f): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wetin concern vulture and barber?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by charlsecy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
What business does the heathen have with the church.
Holy Aruosa.
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by donforeign: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
4ckyou:

LOL calling me a liar when I live here

Where u dey live ?
Liar..
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by Tedassie(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
christistruth01:

"The Oba of Benin, His Royal Majesty Omo N’Oba Ewuare Ogidigan (11), has approved the sack of the presiding priest of Holy Aruosa Cathedral, Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, for alleged non-compliance with ancient long tradition of the land

The decision was jointly taken by the traditional head of the church, HRM Oba Ewuare the second, joint elders committee and top palace chiefs after Okao was found guilty of violating the long-standing rules of the church."

The Oba of Benin has just Confirmed and reconfirmed that most Benin Churches are glorified Shrines run by hardened JuJu Priests

Okao must have been an exception with Prayers that were too hot for the Palace Idols to handle

The Headquarters of Witches and Wizard
is in Edo State (Benin). That's spiritual stronghold for you.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by Greatzeus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Inkling:
In Kano Governor sacked Emir. that's bad

In Edo King sacked priest that's baddo

In future president will sack Bishop that's will be baddest

grin
The most dry joke of the month undecided
Obviously comedy is not your forte undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by AlphaSoul: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
gregyboy:
The church is as a result of the festac mask

Were the Portuguese had to subject oba esigie in a though agreement in 17c, in order for them to assist benin in a war against igala and also to sell them gun, that the benins had to first convert to Christianity

Oba esigie d wise, had no church to allow the church to be erected, the Portuguese knowing benin won't fully convert to Christianity decided to fight along with benin for the oba attempting to accept Christianity in the first place , but then refused to sell guns to binis

The benin won the idah war and the church remained till date having a mixture of catholicism and a benin traditional religion

Like every traditional center in benin is headed by a priest same as the holy aruosa

Before you start condemning know the romans mixed their idolatry with Christianity to give us the beautiful Christianity we all are practicing today grin grin have a wonderful religious bigots

Oba gha to kpere ise
Is Aruosa a Bini word?
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by pasol4real(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
gregyboy:

Lol, see this religious slave

Defending a middle eastern religion, that you're not even sure if you die now, the white God would allow your color type into heaven in the first place

I pity you

After 200yrs your ancestors left their traditional practice you now feel confident and self entitlement to the mideastern religion

Think about it, racism in heaven

You're lost....

A Blackman and a Whiteman God outmost confusion
Exchanging words with a figure like you is like pouring water in a basket.... a waste of my precious time
Re: Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church by gregyboy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Is Aruosa a Bini word?

Yes,

Arousa = praise God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.