Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (60638 Views)

Inmates In Our Detention Centres Uncared For, EFCC Reacts To SSS Siege / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Timothy902: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rip to him
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by simhosting: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Only God knows what happened
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by pius4luv(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
I hope the boy didn’t die ?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Basher8583: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
GamalNasser:
EFCC officers where there and saw his corpse so what's this lie about

I don't get it. What has efcc actually lied about

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Binance(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Racoon:
Cover up have started.No government agency tells the truth to this nation.
Not even one.

Presidency is their grand patron..
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Farolo: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Why did the boy jumped down from the 7th floor?

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.

If you know how those idiots work, you will want to avoid them by all means.

You arrest someone illegally by the way, no warrant. You bust into his home at the dead of night, kidnap him to his office, take pictures of him and upload on the internet.

You gas light and bully him into saying he's guilty so you can get promoted. Seize his car, freeze his account.

Why won't anyone want to avoid them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Dollanaira: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oh
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Matinho: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
You dey mind them? This is an opportunity for yahoo boys to dey blame and talk anyhow and to be calling for EFCC to end.
seunmsg:

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Ashinze: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
The guy is not alive ooooooo. I know they will denied
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by rufai1440: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

It's amazing how your comment is the only one I like on this thread!

If policemen are out to catch the "bad guys" only the bad guys run, and try to kill themselves in order to avoid jail time.
You can blame these guys saying bad about EFCC most of them also are fraudsters they see them as enemies.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Ashinze: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
You be yeye person. Why efcc will go there in the first place. They leave the politicians they suppose to go after, they are there mumuing there self. Ole people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by MrValthegreat: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
kiss
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Zaggafrank: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Well done for your position. But, fraudsters will always defend their likes.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by MrValthegreat: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
People can really take risk o! Crime is not the way to guys.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Rotadbd: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
The sad thing is, Dem his colleagues no go still hear word. Wetin EFCC dey find you for in the first place
Hustle na lie!

Abeg make I face my own hustle.
Come and buy what I'm selling... Stone pattern Board in different designs and all accessories required to bling fabric, shoes, bags and anything blingable plus I'll gladly put you through on tool usage O8O3O42O155

1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by rufai1440: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ashinze:
The guy is not alive ooooooo. I know they will denied
even if he's dead are they the ones that killed him.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by phylp: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm highly suprised with the display of ignorance by some people questioning why the boy jumped.
Have you ever witnessed the raiding activity of these so called Nigeria "law enforcement agency"?
Its always loud, unorganized and chaotic. Aside from the fact that they arrest all d*xk and Harry.

We all know these things!!!

On the funny side, why jump from 7 storey.#Too much Jackie Chan film!!
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by ec0malchemist(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
There they go again >

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by simi1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
The guy might be high on drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKIA3oTyc_M
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by IamAsiri: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

If policemen are out to catch the "bad guys" only the bad guys run, and try to kill themselves in order to avoid jail time.

See, everyone knows that his hands were probably not clean hence the possible reason for the jump that led to his unfortunate death. Where the problem lies in this post is the fact that they are trying to lie or form ignorance so they won't be blamed. Why the pretence? Do they believe that they are to be blamed and are now trying to absolve themselves or what? That's what this post is about, not the innocence or the the guilt of the victim.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
obasiken:
Must Law enforcement Agents in Nigeria Lie openly all the time?

For them to have denied, it could mean they are culpable in more ways than one.

Hope no be them push the guy sha
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Coldie(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
In foreign and reasonable countries if you can't pin any case on the young man they will sue your ass
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by gentleg87(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
U carried saraki...
What was the outcome of ur gra gra
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by AreahCode: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mompha where u dey,lai lai u can never jump. Well you did one time but na bail.

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Yea everyone will run, but only someone with massive skeletons in his closet will jump from 7 storey building
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by VictorUSA(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
E F C C my egusi soup

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by santosrapheal(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
useless agency
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Wettoid123: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
this lie is very open!
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
phylp:
I'm highly suprised with the display of ignorance by some people questioning why the boy jumped.
Have you ever witnessed the raiding activity of these so called Nigeria "law enforcement agency"?
Its always loud, unorganized and chaotic. Aside from the fact that they arrest all d*xk and Harry.

We all know these things!!!

On the funny side, why jump from 7 storey.#Too much Jackie Chan film!!

Pga stop making noise, a innocent person can run, but only a criminal will jump from 7 storey to avoid arrest
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by olisaEze(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
He didn’t die?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by adeolakemi: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

This is how you fail exams in school , efcc is denying that nothing like that happened and not why did the bit jump .the question should be if the there was such incident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.