Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (60676 Views)

Inmates In Our Detention Centres Uncared For, EFCC Reacts To SSS Siege / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by einsteine(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Dantedasz:

Have you considered the fact that he might have been pushed??

He was not.

Who would push him?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by FREEMADNESS: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Dantedasz:

Have you considered the fact that he might have been pushed??

he was not pushed bro. he actually jumped due to multitude cops around and the force they were using to breakdown doors.
I was there on that faithful day (passing by actually)
I got the full gist.

believe the cops on this one. "he was not pushed"
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2021
einsteine:

Links to your stories.

I know people who were arrested by EFCC. Every single one was a fraudster or hanging out with fraudsters.

I dont actually do this but just to clear your curiosity :

https://www.thecable.ng/photographer-wrongly-paraded-as-fraudster-demands-n100m-damages-from-efcc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/how-my-son-lost-n7-7m-to-forex-due-to-illegal-police-detention-commits-suicide/
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Na wa
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by janetakan(f): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2021
This is horrible!

What if he was innocent?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Psoul(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

My brother there is a very thin line between the police and EFCC now, ask yourself why EFCC don't go after our politicians same with police, generally in Nigeria people try to avoid police whether you are wrong or right, that is what the EFCC has turned to, if you are online person you will know what I'm talking about, because the EFCC has become very corrupt, if all their bosses in history have been sacked based on corruption you should know how corruption will be internally, though I'm not scared but we are in Nigeria and they can try to frame up anything on you just like the police

My dear you are very correct. But any fear that can make you jump from the 7th floor of a building.....mehnn, you have some skeletons in ur cupboard. So long as they are not shooting at anyone they see, you have no reason to jusp from that height.
The person that did dat jumping had decided to commit suicide instead of bn arrested.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Renwess: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2021
This is serious .. He should have waited to be arrested if he truly wanted to be alive
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Dantedasz(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2021
einsteine:

He was not.

Who would push him?

The EFCC.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Psoul:

My dear you are very correct. But any fear that can make you jump from the 7th floor of a building.....mehnn, you have some skeletons in ur cupboard. So long as they are not shooting at anyone they see, you have no reason to jusp from that height.
The person that did dat jumping had decided to commit suicide instead of bn arrested.

yeah, too much fear...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Kasalee001(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2021
You are just talking nonsense since. Now, that he is dead, efcc will stop arresting fraud boys.

Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

My brother there is a very thin line between the police and EFCC now, ask yourself why EFCC don't go after our politicians same with police, generally in Nigeria people try to avoid police whether you are wrong or right, that is what the EFCC has turned to, if you are online person you will know what I'm talking about, because the EFCC has become very corrupt, if all their bosses in history have been sacked based on corruption you should know how corruption will be internally, though I'm not scared but we are in Nigeria and they can try to frame up anything on you just like the police...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Even if ure scared that may be normal or relative bt must u run or do smtn stupid that endangers ur life or others That's where I have a problem. Why are u running??

I think the guy was just too scared...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Kasalee001:
You are just talking nonsense since. Now, that he is dead, efcc will stop arresting fraud boys.

do you read to comprehend or just read to argue, in all my statement there did I ever justify the guy's jump, what I'm saying is why will they come out to lie that they were not at the scene when it happened, it was because of them the guy died, I'm sure you have never witnessed when these guys come to arrest, they try to put fear in every person, probably the guy got too scared which I am not also justifying his actions, but then they should not act like their hands are totally clean...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Psoul(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

yeah, too much fear...

Fear activated by guilty conscience.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Kasalee001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Still talking nonsense. They came to arrest, he wanted to evade arrest and ended up killing himself.
Brendaniel:

do you read to comprehend or just read to argue, in all my statement there did I ever justify the guy's jump, what I'm saying is why will they come out to lie that they were not at the scene when it happened, it was because of them the guy died, I'm sure you have never witnessed when these guys come to arrest, they try to put fear in every person, probably the guy got too scared which I am not also justifying his actions, but then they should not act like their hands are totally clean...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kasalee001:
Still talking nonsense. They came to arrest, he wanted to evade arrest and ended up killing himself.

Did you see me justify the guy's jumping? I never for once justified the guy, the topic is about EFCC and that's why I tackled them alone, EFCC is very corrupt just like the guy, so they should not claim innocence, it's like police harassing yahoo boys just to extort from and end up killing the yahoo boys or killing others in the process of trying to arrest them, that is what I'm pointing out here... so I don't see why you are attacking me for pointing out the lies of the EFCC, the boy is wrong yes! but the EFCC should not claim complete innocence that they were not at the scene, is that not a lie?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 06, 2021
seunmsg:

Why did the boy jumped down from the 7th floor?

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.
Whatever the answer to your question is, does that change the fact that the efcc lied that there was no incidence? Learn to separate issues so you can judge with reasoning

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Ashinze: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
You must be a nigeria politicians. Criminal's everywhere.
Gbagura:
You must be a fraudster kiddo. EFCC means Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Get that into your head
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Ashinze: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
You must be a nigeria politicians. Criminal's everywhere.
einsteine:

Efcc was created for financial crime. Infact, it is the ICPC that tackles government corruption.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Ashinze: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is because is not your brother and You must be one of the nigeria politicians. Criminal's everywhere quote author=rufai1440 post=98746528]even if he's dead are they the ones that killed him.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.