Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (60681 Views)

Inmates In Our Detention Centres Uncared For, EFCC Reacts To SSS Siege / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Lilrichie419: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
brainbank2:
this is a serious problem

"DO IT YOURSELF" Build a
website
(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
SEO Online marketing
Build a form for data entry
Extract or analyse data All the above to do it by yourself

I could teach you or Design a website for you

check my signature
how much will you design an ecommerce website and what payment gateway will yoi suggest
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Duridadi: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
So the guy no even die undecided
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Jobabori(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Zaggafrank post=98746464]
Well done for your position. But, fraudsters will always defend their likes. [/quote
And they are many in this forum.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Why did the boy jumped down from the 7th floor?

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.
that's not in any way relevant in this context. The question here is why are they lying? They were there, they saw him jumped to death, police loaded the corpse in their vehicle. Why can't they just say they don't know how and why the guy jumped? Why are they lying that they were not there when it happened. Nobody is even blaming them for the guy's death so why are they trying to feign ignorance?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by SamuelLoch: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
rufai1440:
You can blame these guys saying bad about EFCC most of them also are fraudsters they see them as enemies.

Then there's this too!
EFCC would keep fishing them out
I have so much expectations for this NIN stuff
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Dantedasz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
the dude just killed himself for no reason.
in Nigeria any offence is bailable as long as u ve the money to spend.

as for me ooo...
i rather confront my fears than die like fowl.

Have you considered the fact that he might have been pushed??
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by SamuelLoch: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
IamAsiri:

See, everyone knows that his hands were probably not clean hence the possible reason for the jump that led to his unfortunate death. Where the problem lies in this post is the fact that they are trying to lie or form ignorance so they won't be blamed. Why the pretence? Do they believe that they are to be blamed and are now trying to absolve themselves or what? That's what this post is about, not the innocence or the the guilt of the victim.

I understand your point of view.
It's part of the organizational process to make a press release in situations like this, especially when the organization is called out for accountability.
The police would do their investigation and make a report too
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by beardedboy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Racoon:
Cover up have started.No government agency ever tells the truth in this nation.
Cover up for what?

Did they ask him to go into fraud? Did they push him?

Say no to crime!!!
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Yoighaman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

If the EFCC came calling at the place where you reside, will you be frightened? If the answer is Yes, then you might pass for a fraudster.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by OdefaGirl(f): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
What was he thinking please.....
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by christtar(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
obasiken:
Must Law enforcement Agents in Nigeria Lie openly all the time?
So....what’s the truth ? Brother Jero
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Joeclever: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wahala dey ooo
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by YorubaPrince: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
obasiken:

Exactly the reason why Nigeria can NEVER progress!
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by christtar(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
eternityk:
useless agency
You You fools just like making baseless comments
What is useless about EFCC? .
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
has buhari condemned it?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by christtar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Is the government itself truthful?
Seriously you are not truthful either. The read question you should be asking if you really do have the tiniest brain � in your skull � is why did he jump knowing fully well that he could die? What is he hiding ?? Even foolish peple like you isn’t jump to their death .
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by dederocs(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
The modus operandi is barbaric, firing shots in the air, leaving residents scared...there are not suspected of violent crimes.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nitah1: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
obasiken:
I tell you, this is because they know that nothing will happen to them.

If you doubts me ask yourself, where's James Nwanfor?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nitah1: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.
God Almighty will punish all who think they above the law and if you are among them may your relative go the same way as the guy.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nitah1: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
christtar:

Seriously you are not truthful either. The read question you should be asking if you really do have the tiniest brain � in your skull � is why did he jump knowing fully well that he could die? What is he hiding ?? Even foolish peple like you isn’t jump to their death .
You do jot have brain either, can you stop to check what's happening when you hear the sound of gun shot?

To you and your type here already concludes that the guy is a criminal.

May God baptize you with functional brain.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by casppyjay: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

My brother there is a very thin line between the police and EFCC now, ask yourself why EFCC don't go after our politicians same with police, generally in Nigeria people try to avoid police whether you are wrong or right, that is what the EFCC has turned to, if you are online person you will know what I'm talking about, because the EFCC has become very corrupt, if all their bosses in history have been sacked based on corruption you should know how corruption will be internally, though I'm not scared but we are in Nigeria and they can try to frame up anything on you just like the police...
I will never understand why we don’t have or use warrants for arrest in Nigeria.. no I won’t it’s an aberration to policing and fundamental rules of engagement..
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Nitah1: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
beardedboy:

Cover up for what?

Did they ask him to go into fraud? Did they push him?

Say no to crime!!!
You smoke weed a lot is that not a crime?

What crime did he commit?
which court pronounced him guilty?

You are just f......
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by freeze22(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC

Probably the effects of watching too many superman movies
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Biggers82(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why is he jumping
If dey see police they will start running that means his hands is not clean
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Dreyton36: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why does it seem like Lai Mohammed is now partnering with EFCC?

R.I.P to the deceased

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Bobage16(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm still trying to figure out this late guys landing plan,,,to fly ? or en parachute fail am? I for just face dem sha...rip to him
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Impecca(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Your submission above would have been different if the said boy happens to be ur brother. Grow up
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Adakintroy: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wetin Make you de jump when your hands clean.

Efcc no bother. Him do am.

The wicked even run when no man even pursue. Let alone when you pursue.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Adakintroy: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wetin Make you de jump when your hands clean.

Efcc no bother. Him do am.

The wicked even run when no man even pursue. Let alone when you pursue.

The laws are good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.