Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (60680 Views)

Inmates In Our Detention Centres Uncared For, EFCC Reacts To SSS Siege / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by fof1: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Thank God he's alive.

Is He Alive,after flight from a 7th Floor? That must be Miracles of God... Pls Confirm he is indeed Alive,Pls.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Yoighaman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

My brother there is a very thin line between the police and EFCC now, ask yourself why EFCC don't go after our politicians same with police, generally in Nigeria people try to avoid police whether you are wrong or right, that is what the EFCC has turned to, if you are online person you will know what I'm talking about, because the EFCC has become very corrupt, if all their bosses in history have been sacked based on corruption you should know how corruption will be internally, though I'm not scared but we are in Nigeria and they can try to frame up anything on you just like the police...

I hear you very clearly bro...but truth be told, only a person with a shady character and plenty skeletons in his cupboard would jump from the 6th floor of a building because the EFCC is in town. Will you do that if they showed up in your area? I won't. Why should I?

Yes the police and the EFCC might be corrupt and might also frame up people but jumping when your hands are clean?? I strongly disagree.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yoighaman:

I hear you very clearly bro...but truth be told, only a person with a shady character and plenty skeletons in his cupboard would jump from the 6th floor of a building because the EFCC is in town. Will you do that if they showed up in your area? I won't. Why should I?

Yes the police and the EFCC might be corrupt and might also frame up people but jumping when your hands are clean?? I strongly disagree.

I get you, I'm not justifying this guy's case either, it's just the way they put fear in people and it's not as if their hands are clean, they do most for personal gains, cause all I can see about the guy was fear, probably the way they were breaking the other occupants doors and maybe even shooting in the air to scare the occupants got the guy too scared, maybe, I won't jump even if my hands are not clean, that's why I attributed it to fear, the style they are using is the same style the police is using, they first put fear into the person then arrest and do all the shady stuffs...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Shattuck(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
I thought they said he died, why does the efcc report say he sustained injuries?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by AK481(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
Liars, the way these guys come to arrest sometimes is in a very bad way, I mean why breaking someone's door and using commando style like it is a drug syndicate you are going to burst, and besides it is not every person that they catch that is actually a yahoo boy, some people do legit foreign businesses from Nigeria and also have foreign clients, but to these guys they will label the person a fraudster...

My brother there is a very thin line between the police and EFCC now, ask yourself why EFCC don't go after our politicians same with police, generally in Nigeria people try to avoid police whether you are wrong or right, that is what the EFCC has turned to, if you are online person you will know what I'm talking about, because the EFCC has become very corrupt, if all their bosses in history have been sacked based on corruption you should know how corruption will be internally, though I'm not scared but we are in Nigeria and they can try to frame up anything on you just like the police...

Off point .

Why did he jump?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Brendaniel: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
AK481:

Off point .

Why did he jump?

I wasn't justifying his jump either, I am only pointing out the way the these guys terrorise in process arresting, here they are trying to act as if their hands are totally clean off the case...
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
D pushed him down angry
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Gbagura: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ashinze:
You be yeye person. Why efcc will go there in the first place. They leave the politicians they suppose to go after, they are there mumuing there self. Ole people.
You must be a fraudster kiddo. EFCC means Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. Get that into your head
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Gbagura: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ashinze:
You be yeye person. Why efcc will go there in the first place. They leave the politicians they suppose to go after, they are there mumuing there self. Ole people.
You must be a fraudster kiddo. EFCC means Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Get that into your head
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Why jump from 7th floor if you're innocent.

The wicked flee when there's no one pursuing them(Read Proverbs 28:1a)
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by beardedboy(m): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Nitah1:
You smoke weed a lot is that not a crime?

What crime did he commit?
which court pronounced him guilty?

You are just f......
Who smokes weed? Abi this one is high on gutter water ni?

Goan ask him why he jumped if he didn't commit any crime. His conscience is the judge that pronounced him guilty.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Anybody that still support this agency is nothing but a dummy.This operation is now meant to suppress and humiliate the southern youths.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Farolo:

If you know how those idiots work, you will want to avoid them by all means.

You arrest someone illegally by the way, no warrant. You bust into his home at the dead of night, kidnap him to his office, take pictures of him and upload on the internet.

You gas light and bully him into saying he's guilty so you can get promoted. Seize his car, freeze his account.

Why won't anyone want to avoid them

Abeg no mind all these small boys typing nonsense ,all because they have access to computer.Most of them are still doing mummy thank you.They never see film before..
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 5:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Matinho:
You dey mind them? This is an opportunity for yahoo boys to dey blame and talk anyhow and to be calling for EFCC to end.

Shut up and stop typing nonsense.What offense have they committed?Who is the complainant ?who is the victim?Are you telling me ,police can just come to your house and burst you because you are driving car or living well and tagged you a Yahoo boy?
What is the work of SFU?This is not the main reason why Efcc was set up in 2003 and most of you typing nonsense are either jealous or never do well cretins.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Iamsofavoured(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Please. If you don't have skeletons in your cupboard, why running away from EFCC? A lot of young guys are using the fastest route now. You need to fall a victim before you realized how pathetic the situation is. To me, the law enforcement agencies are not even doing enough at all. The people too know the bad guys but everyone is keeping sealed lips.
Brendaniel:

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Iamsofavoured:
Please. If you don't have skeletons in your cupboard, why running away from EFCC? A lot of young guys are using the fastest route now. You need to fall a victim before you realized how pathetic the situation is. To me, the law enforcement agencies are not even doing enough at all. The people too know the bad guys but everyone is keeping sealed lips.

Have heard about the story of the photographer that was arrested,detained for many weeks lost his clients and till date never recovered.Have heard about the forex trader in Ogun state that was arrested and incarcerated and after he was released he accumulated so such debt that he could not bear the pain and committed suicide all because he tagged yahoo by this useless agency.Continue to support evil until you become a victim.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by Farolo: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2021
livinbygrace:

Abeg no mind all these small boys typing nonsense ,all because they have access to computer.Most of them are still doing mummy thank you.They never see film before..

The thing dey pain me I dey tell you. EFCC people go soon turn target, e no far again.

A cricket that goes looking for food near the nest of a nursing hen would soon become food. As dem say na boys be their problem now ehn, dem go soon begin collect!

How you go raid full estate dey break down doors without warrant?
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

Even if ure scared that may be normal or relative bt must u run or do smtn stupid that endangers ur life or others That's where I have a problem. Why are u running??
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by StubbornGENIUS: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2021
fof1:

Is He Alive,after flight from a 7th Floor? That must be Miracles of God... Pls Confirm he is indeed Alive,Pls.
He sustained injuries but he is alive.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by crafteck(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Why did the boy jumped down from the 7th floor?

We should ask reasonable questions or wait for accurate information of what exactly happened before jumping around to apportion blame.

Have you heard of anxeity disorder? They were bursting door to door, if one doesnt open on time, their unprofessional attitude lead to his death. Whether or not he has something to hide depends on him, thats why for every legal operation, there are RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by livinbygrace: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2021
crafteck:

Have you heard of anxeity disorder? They were bursting door to door, if one doesnt open on time, their unprofessional attitude lead to his death. Wheter or not he has something to hide deoends on him, thats why for every legal operation, there are RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Abeg leave all this people talking nonsense.Most of them are bitter soul and enemy of progress.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by einsteine(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Ashinze:

Efcc was created for financial crime. Infact, it is the ICPC that tackles government corruption.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by einsteine(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2021
livinbygrace:

Have heard about the story of the photographer that was arrested,detained for many weeks lost his clients and till date never recovered.Have heard about the forex trader in Ogun state that was arrested and incarcerated and after he was released he accumulated so such debt that he could not bear the pain and committed suicide all because he tagged yahoo by this useless agency.Continue to support evil until you become a victim.

Links to your stories.

I know people who were arrested by EFCC. Every single one was a fraudster or hanging out with fraudsters.
Re: EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Dat boy dat jumped is a criminal and a the if may he rot in hell...why will an innocent man jump on sighting efcc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.