Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25402 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tyup(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
CocoaOla:

Yeah they love Huspupy fraud and government that have zero human development plan useless country useless e warrior

stop letting ur hate for the country becloud ur senses of reasoning. I know ur too ignorant to Know Nigerians are the most selected African nation to serve under the US from Obama till date, most serving in the British Parliament and evening doing excellently well in Canada to. what's stopping Nigerians from making name in France, Germany and other European countries is cuz of language barrier

Next time when ur talk with fact and not ignorance
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Jones4190(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
we are many Mr President, some of our member are on facebook, twitter, instagram etc
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by adonisuwa(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
So watin be the figure to reckon with? I just hope say na 1,2,3 you get for mind, nor be Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Cj4charles(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
Last last your certificate don land

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Danzakidakura(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Toh undecided
na them

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by michoim(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Online warriors against online PDP/IPOB/ SR attackers
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Careless capping,e no go good ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Shattuck(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
BigSarah:
You mean BMC urchins? At least he acknowledged them....
Only the guilty needs defence sha!
true if he were a just man, he wouldn't need that, since he can't get the love and respect, he had to pay folks of no integrity and virtue to defend him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by mccloud224(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
has been noticed by the "presidency". Its not easy to defend a completely decrepit govt. He " earned" it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by FashionCookie(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down

Na you dey talk like This? Them full here na...or don't we have them on Nairaland again? BMCs abi Zombies...whatever they are called.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by FashionCookie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
chatinent:
“Online warriors” is actually an insult only few will understand.

Hahahaha...I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Trogge: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Now you can see clearly, that former president Goodluck Jonathan, meant well for us. But greed will not allow good things to come in.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by wingmanIII: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations helinues.(hell in us).
Your duplicity has been acknowledged.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by CocoaOla: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:

stop letting ur hate for the country becloud ur senses of reasoning. I know ur too ignorant to Know Nigerians are the most selected African nation to serve under the US from Obama till date, most serving in the British Parliament and evening doing excellently well in Canada to. what's stopping Nigerians from making name in France, Germany and other European countries is cuz of language barrier

Next time when ur talk with fact and not ignorance

Nigeria are fools their home country is the most useless country

The little ones making it abroad their destiny will have been destroyed by you liers if they did not escape and change their citizenship to another country

Nigeria is a scam deceptive fools

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Shattuck(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nightalan:
Calling them online warriors is actually derogatory, he basically called them trolls and zombies.
lol that is their darling daddy he knows them better than anyone else, even Buhari is aware of his own foolishness, now when he sees people defending him even Buhari shock, because only zombies can defend such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tyup(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
CocoaOla:

Nigeria are fools their home country is the most useless country

The little ones making it abroad their destiny will have been destroyed by you liers if they did not escape and change their citizenship to another country

Nigeria is a scam deceptive fools

Lol alright bro
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by LordNonso(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
PMB is nothing but a genuine leader. God bless PMB.

Join APC Today, Be a part of the politics to choose reps from your ward, LGA, state and Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tnerro1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hope you have paid them, if not you no go believe wetin dem go do you grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Deserea: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
"Online warrior" is an insult but, mummified zombies think otherwise.

One zombie "at page 1" is already excited that he had been acknowledged.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by gentlegenius(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
ggood:
who are the Online Warriors
The Nairaland zombies.
Should I mention them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Golan007: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
futuregovernor:
Please what have you archived so far with the 30k stipend....have you been paid for last month?

Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Eriokanmi: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lanretoye:
enu awon worriors ti gbe.
Ogbe gaan ni. It's like they too are feeling the heat lol. I hardly hear them talk these days. The reality is dawning on them seriously

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Thazard(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Karlovic:
grin grin Zombies have finally received recognition from their darling daddy. Manna and Helinus will definitely celebrate this with vulture barbecue and owl pepper.

cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by yaki84: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down
No allow mannabbqgrill see this post o...
E go be like say he isn't working.
Dem plenty wey dey defend baba o...
Go check that non ambassadorial thread, u will see dem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Seniorwriter(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
President Sir, I truly need your help for a business project which will create employment for the Nigerian Youth's. Kindly help your Excellency SIR.

My email is ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by goatmeat1(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
brother wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by CocoaOla: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
How apc evil foolish youth are destroying Nigeria because of their own 5k selfish interest they be like.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Sonn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Praising his Zombies like helinus and manneque or whatever.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Seniorwriter(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
President Sir, I truly need your help for a business project which will create employment for the Nigerian Youth's. Kindly help your Excellency SIR.

My email is ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Waiting for FG or Mr President is a total waste of time!
If your employment project idea is dope then go for crowdfunding.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Oyiboman69: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahaha, online warriors, what an insult to his Zombies grin
Is there a better way to describe those idiots?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Okalamu9(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
All thanks to Zara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.