Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Take A Look At The Message I Got Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take A Look At The Message I Got Today (1083 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by Myzubby(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
does it mean Nigerians will be vaccinated too

Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by lilvicky68(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Any news wey start with Nigeria to read am dey tire me

Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by Icyexpressions: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
It means our leader has discovered another avenue to syphon our money again and they are trying to carry you along as a youth, since one of the agitations of end #endsars protest is involvement of youth in the government.

Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by CrazyBen(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
I just have to keep on laughing or else..... grin grin

© CrazyBen
Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by Olabode971(f): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
I pledge to Cruise my country

To b faithful and loyal

To serve Cruise with my strength

And defend Cruise unity.

9ja is a Cruise.
Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by 400billionman: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Some of those drugs expire under 5 days after manufacturing date if not administered. (Biontech)Freezed or not.

Nigerian things, they might be injecting you expired water.

Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by ayterajah(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anything Nigeria pls don't take it serious.... we are jokers in this part of the world

Re: Take A Look At The Message I Got Today by Myzubby(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
400billionman:
Some of those drugs expire under 5 days after manufacturing date of not administered. (Biontech)Freezed or not.

Nigerian things, they might be injecting you expired water.
hahahahah

Exposed: The 3 Untold Truths About Spiritual Attacks / 8 Places To Seek Inspiration For College Essay Writing / Nigerian Students Rejoice As NBM Of Africa Takes Back2school Charity To 3 States

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6