Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara (33651 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by AmazingELixir: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Topmaike007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.
f
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Tonyblessed(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.

Mumu, just typing trash. If you don't have what to type. Save your data. Like if you don't know these ones are doing it out of evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Tonyblessed(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Mumu, just typing trash. If you don't have what to type. Save your data. Like if you don't know these ones are doing it out of evil and are not truly ready to change.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by hotwax: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
So you and Nigeria military know where these terrorist are and you dey flex muscule to go arrest Sunday Igboho.

Go arrest am na,...

All these bandits and fulanii herdsmen are buhari project..that cankerworm of human knows what he is doing...

Fulani attacks is the next level he was talking about

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
If Na IPOB now,it's Kill them all,but look how they are negotiating with the bandits,so who gave the priest the location of the hideouts?,that means government knows these hideout but has pretended not to know.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria i hail thee.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Tonyblessed(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Someone would just be typing rubbish for typing same. Seems some people are bored or jobless on NL. Like if you don't know theses ones are doing it out of wickedness and are not ready to change. Please, save your data if if you don't have a good thing to type.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
This won't work. These guys are wearing Camo and bearing heavy and expensive ammunitions. Clearly they are being sponsored and their activities suggest that they are on a mission. These are not bandits but a terrorist organization with a clear cut agenda that is gradually been unveiled.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by hotwax: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Elyonisable1:
This won't work. These guys are wearing Camo and bearing heavy and expensive ammunitions. Clearly they are being sponsored and their activities suggest that they are on a mission. These are not bandits but a terrorist organization with a clear cut agenda that is gradually been unveiled.

Ashabab militia of Somalia. They are an islamic parallel government. They are being sponsored by the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by oluwaseyi0: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
What does it cost the government to simply bomb the place
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by fk001(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerian government is the most useless government on earth.

These bandits are Nigerien Fulani's that took advantage of our porous border and incompetent government that can't even guard our boarder.

Wtf Just imagine foreign fulani's detecting terms to our government.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by berryPee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
These are Tuaregs trying to establish their Sahel republic using the resources of Nigerian to develop their future Capital (Maradi). Please lets wise up and unite to fight our common enemy and also strive to preserve something for the future generations of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by kingk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

But can they be proscribed? abi outlawed.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Ihatemumu: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

So the Nigerian constitution allows murderers and rapiest to repent abi
It is because you haven't been a victim or they share the same faith as you, that is why you feel they should go unpunished?

We don't tell ourselves the truth and feel the wounds the others in the part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by cravingmind: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Naija! we negotiate with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
JooEeL:
The Zoo is gone. Look at that bandit's eyes. From his eyes alone, you can clearly see he is NOT Nigerian. He's Nolitic. The Fulanis don't believe in borders. How many times will the remaining dumb southerners be told? Borders are imaginary to them! Even the Bauchi governor admitted to this LIVE ON AIR.

What more remains before you the remaining southern dumbos properly assess the risk and the dangers posed in the nearest future?

Look at the kind of country some so-called Southern intellectuals say we should keep as one. I now realise that many southerners are foools beyond comprehension!

Sothern otelectuals

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by mkoabiola: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
That is Northern and northerners whala.

Who cares?

They are too gullible

Nx they will stil vote a failed a president or governor
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by shogsman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
See mumu talk if dem don kidnap and kill both of your parents you will be talking about forging them right,you that God is forgiving how many lives have you taken
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Awaja(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Imagine the decadence,the boldness and temerity,Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
What NNAMDI KANU SAW SLEEPING

NIGERIANS WILL NOT SEE WIDE AWAKE AT THE TOPMOST MOUNTAIN

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ONCE A PROUD ONE NIGERIAN....UNTIL I LOOKED BEYOND NNAMDI KANUS INSULT AND TODAY I KNOW WHEN NIGERIA SAYS GO LEFT....I SURE SHOULD GO RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ibuildstuff(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
What exactly did we do that God will kill us?
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by alpharoyalty: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
most of these criminals are not even nigerians.
they r mostly from niger, mali, etc.
thanks to people like el rufai and bubu

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Benda59: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Do these guys have NIN or BVN Na them be the unknown soilders and we after doing NIN go come be the known Civilians.... When bandit/terrorist commit crime they will be untraceable but you? Track you down like thief.!!
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by cucumbar: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
This country is in big trouble o.

It has gotten to a stage where terrorists freely come out with arms to hold town hall meetings without any worries.

Oh lord!!!!! How did we get to this point?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by shogotermies(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
I hate this country

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by fablani(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
they even wear camouflage, and you are saying FG don't know this people

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Ever8090: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
this guys are the said criminals coursing havoc on the society so why shouldn't they be arrested and jail for ever ? Thought the government is looking for them?..I believe this is how they have been meeting with boko haram while they come back home to talk rubish

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by osasyankee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lord Lugard will not rest in peace for bringing us together... you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by bigcasava1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
So what's new about it? All of them are terrorist! That's why they relate cordially.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by bigcasava1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
cucumbar:
This country is in big trouble o.

It has gotten to a stage where terrorists freely come out with arms to hold town hall meetings without any worries.

Oh lord!!!!! How did we get to this point?
that is why we have to rise up and defend our land. These animals have a hidden agenda and the hand will be terrible against them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.