Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara (33652 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by MOVIC6: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
God Please divide this country .....
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by moskush1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
When you train a wild animal you will one day become a prey
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by pacespot(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let them call their foot soldiers to order, I think the recent backlash against Fulani's in the south is yielding results
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by tobstarizhia(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
I mean, you have them all in one place. They've considered to being killer bandits. Send the army in there and either arrest them or shoot to kill. We should not negotiate with terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by tobstarizhia(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
tobstarizhia:
I mean, you have them all in one place. They've confessed to being killer bandits. Send the army in there and either arrest them or shoot to kill. We should not negotiate with terrorists!
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by sameks08(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
my brother forget this propaganda get yourself a gun and defend yourself if anything happens
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Franking: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Give them amnesty na. In fact give them national honours.

These are mere criminals that should be prosecuted. I just hope Nigeria is unbundled, North is too much of a liability.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Adakintroy: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
If they were real notoriouse bandits, we're will you see them to meet?
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Countersam(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi Meets Over 500 Bandits In Zamfara, Begs Them To Repent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ArLtr1wv1s

Popular Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Dr. Ahmad Gumi, has met with some notorious bandits in Zamfara State.
The bandits are said to be those terrorising Shinkafi Local Government Area of the state.

The meeting was in continuation of the peace moves by Gumi.

The Islamic cleric began his peace moves with visits to the hideouts of bandits terrorising Zaria-Giwa roads as well as Birnin Gwari area in Kaduna State earlier in the year.

Speaking during the meeting, top armed commanders of the group, Kachalla Turji of Shinkafi and Kachalla Muhammadu Bello, lamented that security personnel had killed many of their family members, with many of them losing virtually all their possessions through cattle rustling, extortion by security agents and military bombardments.

As a result, they lamented that thousands of their youths do not have anything to do and there is no means of livelihood hence their decision to go into arms struggle.

They accused the government of not being sincere in ending instances of banditry and kidnappings.

The cleric pleaded for their understanding and urged them to cease all hostilities and allow him to reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari to see how their legitimate grievances could be addressed immediately.

Gumi told them that they should not expect magic from him as his success would depend on the cooperation or otherwise that he would get from the Nigerian government which has the authority over decision making.

He presented them with Islamic books, including copies of the Qur’an and wrappers. He said everything he was doing was being funded by a foundation and with the help of other well-meaning individuals and not the government.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/03/islamic-cleric-sheikh-gumi-meets-over-500-bandits-zamfara-begs-them-repent

Another militant rehabilitation and support loading..... Similar to the Niger Delta scénario.

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
chinjo:
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state like Afghanistan and Syria.

Gradually??! Lol... grin
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Over 500.......

In all, just a few thousand holding a nation of 200 million hostage.......how is this possible if they are not being enabled?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by 27Pushing30: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
MrValthegreat:
So this bandits are not hiding, northerners know their locations but they are untouchable. This is a sign that Nigeria's problems are just starting, more of these groups will spring up soon once the existing ones are being pampered.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.

Were the Militants hiding?

Oga knowing location is different from entering and clearing the area.

Also i laugh at the south most times... Especially those beating the drums of war.

How did we even get here.

No wehere is safe anymore
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Davesaves(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.
so, for ur tiny mind they have truly repented. these guys have killed a lot of people. rendered many children fatherless and motherless, rendered many parents childless, even wiped out a whole family and at the end of the day you are saying they shouldn't be punished for their atrocities? do u even know how it feels to lose a loved one? not to talk of the manner they were killed. u are just brainless. tuehh
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Kholar211: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't see the light of the day.
them never kidnap or behead someone so close to you bfor. U re free to blab nonsense ok
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Crayfish09: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
The government is involved.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by zedegit: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.

maybe they meet you travelling and March you into the bush and you get to understand what others are feeling.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by freeman5050: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

I think you are among the bandits

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by walozanga(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

A wicked and heartless person is likely not to repent the more you tell them about repentance and bring them closer to yourself you're putting yourself at risk..You Cant tell a bandit to repent you either prosecute him or pay him off like in form of amnesty

u just spoke my mind. come to think of it.. so this Northerners know this terrorists and bandits

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by fa4oteejay: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
GOD WILL ARREST ALL OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by oloyedewaris(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Every northern supports boko haram/bandits directly or indirectly.

Fact
But they also suffers from it
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by oloyedewaris(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
I don't support this at all
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oga Alfa. This is DOA. We are ready to enter and clear una out

Muhid Dada, Gumi Rada , everybody Yada. BABA
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by eluquenson(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Those are the people that will eventually end the name NIGERIA one day.

we aren't mean to be one NIGERIA, it's a British scam
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ismodiwa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
mind your tongue gentleman
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool cool
And Airforce fighter Jets did not bomb both the shitty sheik and his terrorists together.
O! I forgot, the Jets and other massive military equipments are reserved only for python dance in Orlu, Obigbo etc.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ismodiwa(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
such a dumb statement from a dumd individual #youre not fit to have an opinion on this matter, apparently
Tranquillity360:

Fact
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by LikeAking: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Niger Delta Militants Started this nonsense and other regiona have copied them. Instead of showing them the right way.

Most we copy evil in NIGERIA?

Buhari this your regime is cursed like you.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ismodiwa(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
such a dumb statement from a dumd individual # apparently, you're not fit to have an opinion on this matter.
Tranquillity360:

Fact
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by LikeAking: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Most they copy the middle east guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.