Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara (33649 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Yankee101: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Another boko haram in the making
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's like the only way government will give you attention is when you carry gun and scatter the whole place.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by killzjohn0000(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
So the Nigerian Air force could not locate the hideouts of this bandits.but one cleric can go at anytime to discuss and dine with them...Northern Nigeria we Dai watch Una o.make Una script end soon o..abi na Indian film make I know?...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by EdiskyHarry: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
I'm not surprised, bcoz Islamic religion is more of terrorism than good moral values.
This is nothing but the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by walkingshadow911: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
What does it cost the government to simply bomb the place

let fulani kills everybody in Nigeria. Jubril will neva raise a finger against his own.
Blood is thicker than water.
no the truth and be free

ao does dis news make sense to a toddler talkless airing it. this retards are 100 yrs backward.
i just cant wait for this contraption to be divided Asap
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by madukaanaya(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
islamabad
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
chinjo:
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state like Afghanistan and Syria.

Nigeria is a failed state, the country is now sliding into anarchy like Somalia.

Definition of a failed state: A state whose political or economic system has become so weak that the government is no longer in control.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by JooEeL(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
Sothern otelectuals

I know what u did there.

NMK's broadcast on Feb 4th. Apart from being fiery and intelligent, that man has a good sense of humour.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by onuman: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool cool
And Airforce fighter Jets did not bomb both the shitty sheik and his terrorists together.
O! I forgot, the Jets and other massive military equipments are reserved only for python dance in Orlu, Obigbo etc.

PMB government acquired military jet bombers and fighters from Pakistan to fight civilians in the south, mainly the south east, of Nigeria.

If the gathering of Sheik Gunmi and Bandits were to be a gathering between Nnamdi Kalu and IPOB, or between Asari Dokubo and the Nigerdelta militants, Nigeria armed forces military jet bombers and fighters would have bombed the hell out of them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by pee777(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
hmmm....During Yaradua/Goodluck era, Niger Delta millitants were granted amnesty and many of them received salary for months, some were sent abroad for skill acquisition while some also went abroad to further their education. No one preached judgment then so how come we now want to preach judgment to this ones because they are not of the same tribe with us? Honestly if every Nigerian could do as this cleric has done without sentiment or ulterior motive i think he needed to be commended. How many so called religious leaders could be so bold to enter into the territory of bandits to preach the gospel and offer an olive hand. Remember, Christ died for all, jews or gentiles, black or white, circumsized or not.

jawalis:
It’s a good move but I hope they won’t return to their evil ways. They need to be punished for their offense and thus, repentance may be considered.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by nathyx(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
"Blatantly Pathetic" what kind of ignorant governance goes about pleading with northern bandits offering them huge sums of money meanwhile down here in the middle belt Gana was denied the same amnesty being granted to these ones and slaughtered cowardly by our double standard Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Coinbased: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm bandits meet bandits
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by nnamdico82: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Says who?you are the mumu here. Jo oo jowo, looking into my eyes o jowo
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ayamsuperstar: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ideally in a sane country,bomb should be dropped right there to ensure no single one escape .
Imagine 500bandits less to worry about.
Ofcourse there will b some collateral damage
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by OLULAW: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
It is well.

It is not well at all. Your country, Nigeria, is completely, an I mean totally bleeped up. How can civilians equip themselves with arms and ammunition, and publicly display it without being apprehended? These lot could easily make their way to other parts of Nigeria and terrorise people. That’s evil, not good. Clearly not well.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by VanBommel(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.
terrorist sympathizer
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by hardon1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
All these are the root from almajiri system. When a vulnerable child turns to a man with no means of livelihood, what else
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Munzy14(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Look at how ordinary citizens are sitting comfortably with AK47 rifles...This country nawa...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Kelvin3476: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2021
So, these people aren't even hiden ? So they even have a dwelling home. What a useless country
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by calcal: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool cool
And Airforce fighter Jets did not bomb both the shitty sheik and his terrorists together.
O! I forgot, the Jets and other massive military equipments are reserved only for python dance in Orlu, Obigbo etc.

YES OOO!

They set them free and absorb them into the Nigerian army but we in the south even have no right to trade crypto.

If some steal phone in the south is 5 years in jail, why can't Falana (SAN) use this judgment in the north to free any criminal in the south, is it not the same country?

https://gofund.me/ef5e8a54

OVER 27,000 POUNDS RAISED ALREADY

YORUBA RONU,

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by luvmijeje(f): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Ha! Do you all see some of them with an army uniform? It reminds of the news of soldiers following the herdsmen to people's farm.

What if they ain't soldiers?
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by KingMack(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Jus see as Dem gather jus drop one nuke for their centre make Dem fry to pieces angry

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2021
See them holding Ak47.

Are these people more Nigerian than the Yorubas in the west or the Igbos in the East. Are they above the Law of this nation. You sit down with criminals who are still holding weapons they use in their crime to discuss. Did they give the man the weapons after the peace talk or they just collected the money given to them and verbally promise to stop the killing.

Why should you be pampering criminals. When they should be arrested.

Why is Buhari doing this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.