Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him (3281 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears and other stuffs while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
if a woman's only contribution is sex keep her for now, ur wife is around d corner, dont let konji kill u b 4 wifey material show up.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by vickydankal(f): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears and other stuffs while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.

I never knew relationships are not full time jobs

5 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Unclekayfarms: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Ladies please never make the mistake of accepting a marriage proposal from a man who doesn't spend on you, you are indirectly teaching him how to be irresponsible in marriage, he will be so accustomed to the fact that you can take charge of responsibilities without his input and once that happened you will never enjoy your marriage, he will stylishly and manipulatively make you a man in his home. I just read on family section where a woman complained of her husband not financially responsible for anything in their home aside the school fees which she also pay part of it despite been financially capable, this man disguise outside with expensive wears while the wife bites her fingers at home, all these things sprung up from tolerating bullshits in the relationship. Stop falling under their "what are you bringing to the table" manipulation, even if you will eventually bring something to the table,don't let him have the slightest idea in his head.
Go and make ur own money now. What special in you that makes a man spend on you? If Nothing, that means you deserve nothing.

Life is give and take

17 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
And what will the woman be doing?

Sitting down there guzzling everything and getting fat?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Cuntface: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:

ugly impoverished hoe

24 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Unclekayfarms: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sex is so cheap that you get a pussy for less than #2000.
Only a broke and stupid man will be taking care of liability with a smelly punna and disgusting monthly flow undecided

17 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by hashtagged(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Am this was done for attention

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Donspicey: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dis uzuor wit her open bracket sef.......

Continue las las na shiloh go get u.......

4 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by MikeofKd(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Hey I don't know how old you are neither do I care ,but stop being foolish all the time ,grow up .relationships ain't always about money ,it building and supporting each other to the fullest .there are so many factors that should be considered about relationships, money is a later factor .

4 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Meedon: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wahala for people weh deh inside relationship.

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
vickydankal:

I never knew relationships are not full time jobs
You will not understand what I'm saying now till you get there

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Tloc(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:

The way you always open threads to write trash, I'm wont to consider your level of aptitude. Anyway, you have years of heartbreak ahead of you. Just continue these your shallow vocation, hope it yields you good harvests.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Funmmyastic: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
They don't owe you a kobo.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Donspicey:
Dis uzuor wit her open bracket sef.......

Continue las las na shiloh go get u.......
Biiter truth,only irresponsible men will come and nag here

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Mraphel: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
If u don't erase this your mentality, you will marry a very broke man.
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Funmmyastic:
They don't own you a kobo.
Same habits you will take into marriage shior

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mraphel:

If u don't erase this your mentality, you will marry a very broke man.
In your wildest dreams

4 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Mraphel: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Biiter truth,only irresponsible men will come and nag here
Get this sink into your head a man doesn't owe u a kobo.
Anyone that gives is just being kind. Dazol
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Freestainworld(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Every body should work and contribute in building the home, it is not a man's job alone, neither is it a woman's responsibility alone.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tloc:

The way you always open threads to write trash, I'm wont to consider your level of aptitude. Anyway, you have years of heartbreak ahead of you. Just continue these your shallow vocation, hope it yields you good harvests.
It would yield Oga,men should stop this manipulation of making women a man in their homes that's wickedness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na clout you de chase
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Au79(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
i dont know what is wrong with this girl...are you doing all these just to chase clout or this is really who u are?
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
MikeofKd:

Hey I don't know how old you are neither do I care ,but stop being foolish all the time ,grow up .relationships ain't always about money ,it building and supporting each other to the fullest .there are so many factors that should be considered about relationships, money is a later factor .
All this Yeye manipulative epistles won't work with my kind of person, men have become something else and strategically putting women into slavery

5 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:

This Hanty don enter her menopause and she wants the younger ones to follow her sink in the ocean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Au79:

i dont know what is wrong with this girl...are you doing all these just to chase clout or this is really who u are?
Which Yeye clout, you better not nurse the idea of putting load on your wife's head

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Funmmyastic:
They don't owe you a kobo.
Then let them stay single

7 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mraphel:

Get this sink into your head a man doesn't owe u a kobo.
Anyone that gives is just being kind. Dazol
If so then let everyone maintain their lane and keep being single

5 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by mosdii(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian Farm Tools Are Useless....All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by mosdii(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by Vanzcharles(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
If so then let everyone maintain their lane and keep being single

Wahala... grin
Re: If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him by mosdii(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian Vagina Citizens Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Insulting / Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.