Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. (5507 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
A

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
A
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by fesman15: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
So how is this our business here.... I shame for you guy

You are inviting her over for s. X or for money rituals.... Which of the above..... Men and yansh be like 5 & 6 now your 2k for shawarma Don lost..... Go sleep you hear me so nor let me repeat myself you and your yeye Bleep friends

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol... 2k scam. grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by drlaykay(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who go settle this matter now?

6 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by fesman15: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
drlaykay:
Who go settle this matter now?

E simple na make op go sleep jor

7 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by CrazyBen(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Some dudes no dey shame grin
*Shakes head in pity*
Later some girls be tryna behave like they be different

© CrazyBen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
A.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Chepos1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
What attracted you to this girl @OP?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Fahdiga1: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is a pity. if it was your fellow man that asked you for tfaire will you give him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
fesman15:
So how is this our business here.... I shame for you guy

You are inviting her over for s. X or for money rituals.... Which of the above..... Men and yansh be like 5 & 6 now your 2k for shawarma Don lost..... Go sleep you hear me so nor let me repeat myself you and your yeye Bleep friends

Lol layman. If you know how much she collect from other guys, you go fear!!! So I don voice out and let other guys stay away from her. Be safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by montumonami(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
... 2k fraud wink. Where is EFCC when you need them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chepos1:
What attracted you to this girl @OP?

I no know o. I Bleep up big time! I don break the SMAN code. I deserve to be punished cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Meanwhile one guy sue a girl because she didn't come to his house after receiving 5k. grin grin
Why should a girl visit me? Abeg we can talk in a better place than my house. E g a get together events, a nice restaurant etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
It is a pity. if it was your fellow man that asked you for tfaire will you give him.

That one is not a problem. My guys don’t joke with me.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Chepos1(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

I no know o. I Bleep up big time! I don break the SMAN code. I deserve to be punished cheesy

Front she no get
Back she no get
Structure she still no get.
Wtf!

11 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by drlaykay(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2021
fesman15:

E simple na make op go sleep jor
OP nor get OT.
When I was still in the world cheesy,it's simple "I will reimburse you in excess just come first"

Babe wey go show, go show.

But I understand that kind thing.
If babe Amaka you, even without paying transport, e dey pain especially when testosterone don dey load up

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Or11: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Lol I have only met two Nigerian girls from the internet. I didn't send money for transportation or whatever. One Benin girl and one Ibo girl from Owerri

Benin girl was broke but fine and good in bed and everywhere. We did it in the living room, kitchen, car and even outside just for fun. When she started billing me I did a runner

Ibo girl already had a baby by CS. She was still tight and generous. She flew to Lagos on her own bill. I broke the law driving and LASTMA stopped us, it was her first time in Lagos and she panicked, before LASTMA even said anything, she said I will give you 60k please let us go. I was vexed but get quiet, we went to ATM, she withdrew money and gave the LASTMA guys. Once they left na so I ask her where's my own, you can't be giving LASTMA free money and not me. She said I didn't know you needed money, asked for my account number and wired 80k. At that point, I made up my mind to marry her until I realized she was a runs girl so I just cleaned mouth and moved on.

My point is never send a girl money to come visit you. There are girls out there who do not ask for such.

5 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Chepos1:

Front she no get
Back she no get
Structure she still no get.
Wtf!

� � � chai i bleep up oo. Too much alcohol no good aswear
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Or11:
Lol I have only met two Nigerian girls from the internet. I didn't send money for transportation or whatever. One Benin girl and one Ibo girl from Owerri

Benin girl was broke but fine and good in bed and everywhere. We did it in the living room, kitchen, car and even outside just for fun. When she started billing me I did a runner

Ibo girl already had a baby by CS. She was still tight and generous. She flew to Lagos on her own bill. I broke the law driving and LASTMA stopped us, it was her first time in Lagos and she panicked, before LASTMA even said anything, she said I will give you 60k please let us go. I was vexed but get quiet, we went to ATM, she withdrew money and gave the LASTMA guys. Once they left na so I ask her where's my own, you can't be giving LASTMA free money and not me. She said I didn't know you needed money, asked for my account number and wired 80k. At that point, I made up my mind to marry her until I realized she was a runs girl so I just cleaned mouth and moved on.

My point is never send a girl money to come visit you. There are girls out there who do not ask for such.

Chairman!!! Two hands up for you oo. Tule!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Or11: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

Chairman!!! Two hands up for you oo. Tule!!

Boss I gentle oo
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Chepos1(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

� � � chai i bleep up oo. Too much alcohol no good aswear

You go learn lesson against next time sha.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by tyup(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
This is the proof of bank transfer receipt with date of transfer.

You're shameless why send it to her in the first only to come cry on Nairaland. it's a pity most folks don't know their right in the country, same girl can sue you and get millions from you on the fact that she never forced you to send her money u did willingly.

Extremely shameful you even here explaining what transpired btwn you both like who asked you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2021
tyup:

You're a shameless phool why send it to her in the first only to come cry on Nairaland. it's a pity most folks don't know their right in the country, same girl can sue you and get millions from you on the fact that she never forced you to send her money u did willingly.

Extremely shameful you even here explaining what transpired btwn you both like who asked you

Its like saying scammers who duped potential buyers or clients didn’t force them can go free while the victims takes the blame. I don’t understand how you interpret the rule of law. Let her go ahead and sue me if only she has the law within her fold. She’s holding someone’s property and must give account of how she got it, even if it’s not forced, she has no legal right to claim it. Does she?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by 3gpvids: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2021
BresSS self no dey

i no fit send tp for first fvuck lie lie

well take lungs
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Ever8090: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Na aleka you go dey give 2k

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by pyx: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Sometimes somehow you got to pay for it but firstly inviting this girl over is a child abuse.
Secondly, this is a girl of flip flop standards.
Thirdly you don't care if she is an associate of robbers
What if she is HIV positive?
That is your loss.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by juniorstar(m): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2021
xProfx:
Lol... 2k scam. grin grin
2k times 50 no be 100k be DAT..but the gal get mind.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2021
juniorstar:

2k times 50 no be 100k be DAT..but the gal get mind.

It doesn't work that way. You think it's easy to nab 50 guys willing to drop 2k, in this SMAN era? Abegi! grin

If the OP likes, let him sue the girl, at least someone did it for 5k and got his money back... Na that one go make sense pass. cheesy grin
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by fesman15: 1:18am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

Lol layman. If you know how much she collect from other guys, you go fear!!! So I don voice out and let other guys stay away from her. Be safe

Lol I rather be a layman grin grin than be foolish just like you, why u dey voice out if to say she come over you bleep nairaland go hear am.... Cheap olosho man like you

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by juniorstar(m): 2:26am On Feb 05, 2021
grin
xProfx:

It doesn't work that way. You think it's easy to nab 50 guys willing to drop 2k, in this SMAN era? Abegi! grin

If the OP likes, let him sue the girl, at least someone did it for 5k and got his money back... Na that one go make sense pass. cheesy grin
grin
xProfx:

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Bvlgari: 3:30am On Feb 05, 2021
this kpala thing na e still scam u? jesu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wha Happened To A Young Girl Today In Jos(photo) / They Cut This Head, In Broad Day Light - Black Axee And Vikings PHOTOS / Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.