Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. (5531 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by 444croopy(m): 4:48am On Feb 05, 2021
See wetin chop your money like that.... fear no even catch u make u no kill person pikin when she come...allow make chop joor....make she fit add flesh small

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Sunshinegold44: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Please I'm so sorry,you are completely a fool by sending this young lady transportation fare in the name of sex...how much have you giving to your own parents for her transportation fare to your house

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by 400billionman: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2021
2k you should have used for Ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2021
When will you men ever have sense?
You met a girl online and you're already sending money and inviting her to your place just to have sex?? What if she's an armed robber?

It's 2k you even sent and you making noise as if she put knife on your neck before you parted with it. I'm sure you were expecting TDB flexing with her. Hmm.. you men get mind o. Una don carry dead body Taya. See the girl sef. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by femi4: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
This is the proof of bank transfer receipt with date of transfer.
you should be ashamed of yourself. Sex starved mofo
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by DAramis: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
This is her pics... in case you know her or meet her online, flag her..

But Op, how come your profile said chubby or busty woman is your spec but you ended up inviting this slim one over?

Anyway, take it as a lesson. Next time, don't fall for this kind of scam again. It would be shameful for you to stumble twice over this same kind of scam.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Bvlgari:
this kpala thing na e still scam u? jesu
my brother the thing weak me, how did he even got attracted to the picture of a girl like that?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by tyup(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

Its like saying scammers who duped potential buyers or clients didn’t force them can go free while the victims takes the blame. I don’t understand how you interpret the rule of law. Let her go ahead and sue me if only she has the law within her fold. She’s holding someone’s property and must give account of how she got it, even if it’s not forced, she has no legal right to claim it. Does she?

What I'm tryna say is you shouldn't have sent her money for fares like why did you in the first place?? or prolly there was something else to it
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by nedekid: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
Guy, you dull ohh, you are still putting more transfer receipt instead of hiding your head in shame shocked
Oya send me 1k, I want to come visit you grin

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by fesman15: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2021
nedekid:

Guy, you dull ohh, you are still putting more transfer receipt instead of hiding your head in shame shocked
Oya send me 1k, I want to come visit you grin

I swear the op na ode shocked shocked
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Memberclub(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
Fool no one cares.

thirsty niggar
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Kingluqman(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2021
OP, settle the matter and sue her na grin
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Minjim: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Never tell a lady you meet online to call you or visit you first.
You call first or visit first.

You are the man
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Klovertg(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
contact me for all Dubai visas..... 07032683191
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2021
xProfx:

It doesn't work that way. You think it's easy to nab 50 guys willing to drop 2k, in this SMAN era? Abegi! grin

If the OP likes, let him sue the girl, at least someone did it for 5k and got his money back... Na that one go make sense pass. cheesy grin
It seems you don't know what konji can do cheesy
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by lereinter(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2021
See the mosquito that scammed you

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Revolva(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2021
no be my tyype she go scam....dont fall mugu for these gals....pls no come de worry us...why should u send her money
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Or11:
Lol I have only met two Nigerian girls from the internet. I didn't send money for transportation or whatever. One Benin girl and one Ibo girl from Owerri

Benin girl was broke but fine and good in bed and everywhere. We did it in the living room, kitchen, car and even outside just for fun. When she started billing me I did a runner

Ibo girl already had a baby by CS. She was still tight and generous. She flew to Lagos on her own bill. I broke the law driving and LASTMA stopped us, it was her first time in Lagos and she panicked, before LASTMA even said anything, she said I will give you 60k please let us go. I was vexed but get quiet, we went to ATM, she withdrew money and gave the LASTMA guys. Once they left na so I ask her where's my own, you can't be giving LASTMA free money and not me. She said I didn't know you needed money, asked for my account number and wired 80k. At that point, I made up my mind to marry her until I realized she was a runs girl so I just cleaned mouth and moved on.

My point is never send a girl money to come visit you. There are girls out there who do not ask for such.
yh right
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2021
tyup:

What I'm tryna say is you shouldn't have sent her money for fares like why did you in the first place?? or prolly there was something else to it

Nothing else to it. Read the chat. Very brief and short chat. She only prey on my fast response, I should have suspected her
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2021
See brother wey mumu,
Shey she never tell you say she had an accidentwink
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Memberclub:

Fool no one cares.

thirsty niggar

Fire on
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Kriss216: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2021
OP, you really need to upgrade your taste for women.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Fahdiga1: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

That one is not a problem. My guys don’t joke with me.
Ok no problem sir
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by gbolagunte81693: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Na aleka you go dey give 2k
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by lordlugards: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:
SCAM ALERT!!

This slim girl with her full names (Johnson Mabel eseoghene ) has been online on Badoo scamming guys. Collecting transport fares promising to visit and at the end won’t show up. I’m not the first she did that to, others chose to remain private as they can’t handle publicity. She block after receiving the money. Proof of her pics, transfer slip, her pic, and her WhatsApp chats. Even video calls proved it’s her real pic she uses.

Name: Johnson Mabel eseoghene
Badoo name: Gift
Badoo location: Alimosho but claimed to live at Ikorodu.
Phone: 09017176760
Bank details: 3134312185 Johnson Mabel eseoghene first Bank

Cc Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44
you wan Yash that little girl and she gbas gbos you, instead of you to be proud of her for not selling her body, you are here disgracing your generation. You think you are doing her?. Ode e bi like say you the ment.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Neddstark: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Her name on Badoo is "Gift", her account name is Eseoghene Mabel. And you still pay money. Guy leave us abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
It could be a man like you behind using one innocent POS agent account, why would you send money for transportation on a mutual settlement involving an unverified party.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2021
She scammed you and blocked you yet, not see any reason to hide her profile (whatsapp)
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by BassReeves: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Chepos1:
What attracted you to this girl @OP?

NawtiKingRealer:
I no know o. I Bleep up big time! I don break the SMAN code. I deserve to be punished cheesy

femi4:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Sex starved mofo

Bvlgari:
this kpala thing na e still scam u? jesu

mysticwarrior:
my brother the thing weak me, how did he even got attracted to the picture of a girl like that?
Konji nah bastard, is why you no know o and as for the Z, except you are a real man, konji doesn't discriminate

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by 99thEnemy(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Chepos1:
What attracted you to this girl @OP?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by whirlwind7(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

I no know o. I Bleep up big time! I don break the SMAN code. I deserve to be punished cheesy

Don't flog yourself so much.
You wanted to play but you got burned. You were game enough to open up and tell others about it, when some dudes would have clammed up and lick their wound in secret
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Move on.
Irrespective of what others say, you did the right thing opening up about the incident.

There are too many hypocrites here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How True Is This Job Vacancy Message From Cashnigeria. / Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria / 10 Nigerian Citizen Caught With Drugs In Indonesia- See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.