Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News (51590 Views)

COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News / 5 Essentials Things You Should Avoid Right After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Duridadi: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin... Make I drink my coke first b4 I comment grin

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
With over 200million cases and over a million deaths from malaria annually; mostly in sub-Saharan Africa; I think our priorities are misplaced. Covid-19 is only so hyped because it is a white man killing disease. We in Africa should concentrate on black-man killer diseases.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by isaacfreeman99(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ignorance is what is killing Nigerians, do you know that still at the level 95% of Nigerians don't believe that there is corona virus in nigeria, even educated people, pastors, and students, they say corona virus is a scam, this is what cost Trump his second term, he called is a hoax.
In nigeria I understand that people have lost trust in govt that's why they don't believe anything the govt say.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by BigDawsNet: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just wear a nose mask
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by oloyedewaris(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that covid in Nigeria isn't as deadly as claimed to be. I see people going about their normal activities, I see covid being defeated after getting tired of infecting stubborn Nigerians who clearly don't care. This I have seen.
Continue seeing
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Jimmyubah2: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Emperor5:
Covid-19 is real but the average Nigerian doesn't take it serious. Many doesn't believe that it's real/existing in Nigeria
If it's real, all of us for don die for naija.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by fujirice: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
OP you are mad!
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
isaacfreeman99:
Ignorance is what is killing Nigerians, do you know that still at the level 95% of Nigerians don't believe that there is corona virus in nigeria, even educated people, pastors, and students, they say corona virus is a scam, this is what cost Trump his second term, he called is a hoax.
In nigeria I understand that people have lost trust in govt that's why they don't believe anything the govt say.
Why should we believe in a SCAMdemic that has 99% recovery rate, A SCAMdemic that you have to get tested to know whether you have it or not.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by OMOJOHN001: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
TUEEEH.

What nonsense is this, 1Million ways to die, na corona virus be the least of them all, as far as Nigeria is concern.

Talk about terrorism, Not this SCAMDEMIC of a thing.

9 Countries to avoid travelling to right now, to avoid Sudden death.

1) Nigeria, cuz they have a pandemic such as.
corruption,banditry, kidnapping,skull mining, fraudsters,Ritualism,Terrorism,Headsmen, cultist,poverty, Hunger,illiteracy, witches. and Legalize assassins that put on unform, which they called POLICE,ARMY, AMOTEKUN,ESN,HISBAH POLICE,

2) Nigeria again,
3)Morocco
4)Libya
5) south African
6Nigeria again
7) Nigeria again
cool Kenya
9) Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by 400billionman: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Is Nigeria in the list ?
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria shld not be here. Covid is under control!

Since I was born and now I am getting old I never fail to drink till I drop. I am in the company of my brethren. No covid. Whether in PH Benin or Akure. I enjoy brotherhood with no covid.

Take Naija off

Muhid Dada baba Japa
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by 9jasmart(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just simply say Stay away from africa

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Xpol: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
People should avoid which countries lol you for advise people to avoid US even if they get the visa and see the responses

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by goatmeat1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
darn.....this is really getting serious
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by relicng: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria or Lagos
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
9jasmart:
Just simply say Stay away from africa
Also stay away from South america, North America, Europa, and Asia

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by jidxin(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Before I opened it,I knew Nigeria must be there..
Thanks to NCDC with the unimaginable numbers they keep pouring out daily.. Where them dey get am,me no know..
how is it unimaginable. Infact its under reported
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Bryan88(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Waooooh. May God's mercy continue to speak on our behalf as we continue to abide by the rules of the NCDC.
Stay safe, mask up, maintain social distancing and wash your hands regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frustrate failure till you succeed. Pay the price honourably.

Good morning FAM
whc kain YEYE NCDC rules?
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Bettybbb: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
May God save mankind from this deadly virus that is ravaging the entire planet
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Geekop: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Can they stop this NIN registration already??
People cluster everyday in every part of the country to get registered and yet they keep shouting social distancing.

If the numbers are true, I feel all these unnecessary queueing and gatherings are one of the causes.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by sassiemyk: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Before I opened it,I knew Nigeria must be there..
Thanks to NCDC with the unimaginable numbers they keep pouring out daily.. Where them dey get am,me no know..
U go know when you get covid. If you still think covid is a joke keep playing with it
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Cti28(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
post=98771789:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Zenithpeak(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
This same Nigeria where we dey?
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by ryloy: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yeye idiotic list
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Cerebellum: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naija shud be number one

Especially those Almjiri states

Don't there sleep on it there, omo'ya mi

grin
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by DoubleEngine007: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
sassiemyk:

U go know when you get covid. If you still think covid is a joke keep playing with it
Forget that thing ,I have been there before. Na me suppose tell you as the thing dey be.. Its real that I know,but number wen ur pipo dey qoute too much e..
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by onuman: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by ryloy: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Is Europe and America not 100 times more dangerous than Africa ?
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by bptc10: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
If this information is based on population I can say that Nigeria is better than all this countries including some of the countries like Ghana that are not listed here
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Afamed: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Unknown31:
Why should we believe in a SCAMdemic that has 99% recovery rate, A SCAMdemic that you have to get tested to know whether you have it or not.
The 1% fatality is what you should guide against.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by drealzum(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
On what basis do you call these countries 'dangerous '? Burden of disease? I expected you mention countries that have little or no public health measure to contain the disease. As far as am concern, Nigeria is safer than Burundi and Tanzania. Is just like saying Benue, Ekiti or Enugu state is more dangerous than Kogi state because they have more cases than Kogi . But you didn't take into cognizance the fact that the leadership in Kogi does not believe in Covid and have put little or no measure to contain the disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) / Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Today Is World's No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.