Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News (51609 Views)

COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News / 5 Essentials Things You Should Avoid Right After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Cousin9999: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by od501: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by princechina(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria with the least total number of deaths in the list
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yawns... Whoever compiled this report is idle!!!

All these nations combined are not as bad as Britain, France, and America most people are rushing to.

Next trash jare!!!

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
With over 200million cases and over a million deaths from malaria annually; mostly in sub-Saharan Africa; I think our priorities are misplaced. Covid-19 is only so hyped because it is a white man killing disease. We in Africa should concentrate on black-man killer diseases.

You assume Africans, especially Nigerians will ever have sense!

Some of them have been mongering fear of the virus since last year. It's so pathetic and laughable.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

If it's real, all of us for don die for naija.

It is actually quite real sir...

We are just fortunate that the average Nigerian is not quite susceptible to it.

It's either a miracle that we have such low mortality figures, or there is something so called world renowned scientists are missing... Or maybe they have chosen to ignore it.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Before I opened it,I knew Nigeria must be there..
Thanks to NCDC with the unimaginable numbers they keep pouring out daily.. Where them dey get am,me no know..

If Nigeria and those African nations are dangerous to visit now, then America, England and the rest of Europe should be blacklisted as red zones for travel.

I don't even blame foreigners for this stupidity... I blame African Negroes for being willing tools in this dumb charade.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
mikhe2:
When e reach Africa they rush release list of countries to avoid in Africa.. we will Keep on remaining slaves to the western world if we can't dictate for ourselves

Thank you... Loud it for these low self esteem fear mongering dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Ebube65(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Covid-19 is real. Let us all mask up, wash our hands and together we can defeat this virus
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
So much noise over something wey no even dey as deadly as Malaria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Whois(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
The circular you posted is dated 04/Feb/2021 but I fit swear I saw an emirate plan about an hour ago heading to ikeja airport to land B4 I saw your post. Buhari and is kitchen cabinet are not serious abeg

zabuur:
Hmm

FG also banned Emirates airlines. This second wave is crazy abeg
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by junglej: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Thanks to NCDC with the unimaginable numbers they keep pouring out daily.. Where them dey get am,me no know..

Don't mind them, they want to "feel among do they can be among" anything to steal another dollar is ok by them
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by buJu234: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why cant Nigeria or African countries ban all of the European countries and the US for too much Covid-19 cases ??
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Litmus: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
UK quarantined Nations List

Here is the full list of 33 countries:

Hotel quarantine list
Angola

Argentina

Bolivia

Botswana

Brazil

Burundi

Cape Verde

Chile

Colombia

Democratic Republic of Congo

Ecuador

Eswatini

French Guiana

Guyana

Lesotho

Malawi

Mauritius

Mozambique

Namibia

Panama

Paraguay

Peru

Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)

Rwanda

Seychelles

South Africa

Suriname

Tanzania

United Arab Emirates

Uruguay

Venezuela

Zambia

Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by romenna: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Our numbers surpassed dat of SA.
Ogbeni we not testing shit over here
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Litmus: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria not on list above, stop wishing the worst for Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
my prayer is that these bastards while compiling these fake numbers should fall down and die

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Litmus: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
General travel advice

General information relating to travel advice to and from Northern Ireland, including when you need to self-isolate, is available on the following page:

Coronavirus (COVID-19): travel advice

Southern African and South American countries, Portugal and United Arab Emirates

If you arrive in Northern Ireland having been in South Africa, or one of the following countries:

Angola
Argentina
Bolivia
Botswana
Brazil
Burundi (this only applies to arrivals from 4.00 am on 30 January 2021)
Cape Verde
Chile
Colombia
Democratic Republic of Congo
Ecuador
Eswatini
French Guiana
Guyana
Lesotho
Malawi
Mauritius
Mozambique
Namibia
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Portugal
Rwanda (this only applies to arrivals from 4.00 am on 30 January 2021)
Seychelles
Suriname
Tanzania
United Arab Emirates (this only applies to arrivals from 4.00 am on 30 January 2021)
Uruguay
Venezuela
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Or have transited through any of these countries in the previous 14 days, you must complete a UK passenger locator form and self-isolate for 10 days along with members of your household.

There are no exemptions from the requirements to self-isolate or to complete the passenger locator form.
Denmark

A variant strain of Coronavirus has led to a number of outbreaks of Covid-19 in mink farms in Denmark. There has been some limited overspill into local communities in Denmark. As a precaution, the Danish Government has ordered a widespread cull of mink across the country.

If you have returned from Denmark and start to develop Covid-19 symptoms, you should contact your GP or local hospital. Make sure you tell them you have been in Denmark within the last 10 days.

If you need a Covid test the health service will arrange this. Given the changing situation it is preferable that in this instance your test would be done through the health service locally. You will not need to book a test for yourself.

If you are contacting any part of the health service for any other medical reason, you must also inform them you have been in Denmark within the last 10 days. If you are due to have a planned out-patient review or you are due to attend for non-urgent elective or planned care in the 10 days following your return from Denmark you should contact the service in question, as you will need to complete your 10 days of self-isolation.

These are precautionary measures and they will be kept under continuing review while more definitive information on the Danish outbreaks is obtained.

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-countries-and-territories-exemptions
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by surgebitcoin(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Whois:
The circular you posted is dated 04/Feb/2021 but I fit swear I saw an emirate plan about an hour ago heading to ikeja airport to land B4 I saw your post. Buhari and is kitchen cabinet are not serious abeg

they can land but cannot depart with passengers.
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
romenna:
Our numbers surpassed dat of SA.
Ogbeni we not testing shit over here
[/s] stop lying for this SCAMdemic
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
buJu234:
Why cant Nigeria or African countries ban all of the European countries and the US for too much Covid-19 cases ??
because covid19 is a SCAMdemic
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by yusluvad(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
God is with us...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Akaegwu(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Colonial birus
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Dpaulie(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Travel come naija at your own peril... wetin pass corona dey wait to kill u... deadlier than corona, I mean the Fulani heardsmen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Regex: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
With over 200million cases and over a million deaths from malaria annually; mostly in sub-Saharan Africa; I think our priorities are misplaced. Covid-19 is only so hyped because it is a white man killing disease. We in Africa should concentrate on black-man killer diseases.

Oh no. What we are after is banning crypto currency and other stupid laws they wake one morning to implement.

The worst part of this is that this will chase away investors, and they will lose money from start ups here in Nigeria with the way they wake up to impose laws on the people. No one is sure of the government policies and when it will come.

I am really pissed at this country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nicepoker(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
post=98771789:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by thatigboman: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
So far it is bad news, Naija name will enter there
Re: COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Regex:

Oh no. What we are after is banning crypto currency and other stupid laws they wake one morning to implement.

The worst part of this is that this will chase away investors, and they will lose money from start ups here in Nigeria with the way they wake up to impose laws on the people. No one is sure of the government policies and when it will come.

I am really pissed at this country.

I agree. That cryptocurrency ban was a really low blow. I just can't think of any justification for it at all, though I would agree that the CBN governor and honourable Minister of Finance are more qualified financially than I am, so I'm sure they must have cogent reasons which I am too ignorant to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) / Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.