Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) (30699 Views)

Bingham Uni Rolls Out Programmes In Infectious Disease Control & Crowd Control / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / These New Ahmadu Bello University Dress Codes Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by magicfairy(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2021
A University is a place study where the mind and intellect of a man/woman is formed. What is the business of university on how a student dresses? They want to turn the institution to a primary school? No dark sun glasses, no dreads? Have they looked at the world that we live in? We have to think outside the box. Conformity did not set up Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Facebook or Google?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by extol1(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2021
LikeAking:
I see trouble loading.

Students dont les them enslave you.

Na so e dey start.

I trust Uniben sha.

Let me relax.

Can they make such vauge laws at Havard n Oxford?

I trust niggas sha.
please stop embarrassing Harvard and Oxford universities by comparing them with any Africa universities especially the ones in Nigeria
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by donwalome(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2021
We have other issue that need redress in the school not this at this time. Administrative processes need to be revamped, the school hostels need upgrading and other issues. Imagine I've applied for transcript since last year August. Up till now. I've not heard anything . It's pathetic that even after graduation, this school is still frustrating me.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2021
See ehn Nigeria will be drastically better when we get rid of all these old farts thinking for the rest of us and imposing stupid rules on us.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by ogub(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
Alonso80:
But what is the need of a dress code in a higher institution? Is that the problem we have in the educational sector? Is that how they plan to increase the standard of learning and tackle the rot in infrastructure in our higher institutions? What is the difference between this Salami and Buhari now? The black man have a fundamental problem. Imagine still selling this handbook? Is this not greed and incompetence tied into one?
Africa as a whole need liberation from the shackles of bad governments.
it is one of the problems so it should be dealt with
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:

please stop embarrassing Harvard and Oxford universities by comparing them with any Africa universities especially the ones in Nigeria

Relax.

With this ur mentality their will be no revolution in Nigeria.

Never love ur oppressors.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Someone7:
See ehn Nigeria will be drastically better when we get rid of all these old farts thinking for the rest of us and imposing stupid rules on us.

True.

They belong to a failed generation.

They continue using this morality thing to black mail us.

Judging by their actions as regards the handling of the Nation, they are actually birthed from the evil pits of hell.

The youths must resit every form of oppression.

Uni no be church.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
magicfairy:
A University is a place study where the mind and intellect of a man/woman is formed. What is the business of university on how a student dresses? They want to turn the institution to a primary school? No dark sun glasses, no dreads? Have they looked at the world that we live in? We have to think outside the box. Conformity did not set up Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Facebook or Google?

Dem one colonize the students.

Before you know it they will say no going out.

Dem d find angry youths trouble.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by drstone1: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
donbachi:
Supported..its a place for learning and character building..enough of lecturers seeing and head exploding.

Abi Oo. Both lecturers as well as students owe each other the responsibility to bring sanity back to our educational institutions and society at large.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by stasius: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good. Other schools will follow!

Time to differentiate students from agberos and yahoo boys!
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Tats(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Neoteny:
When will so many nigerians understand that fez caps are not baseball caps.

A fez cap is illustrated below

I think they meant to say "Face cap" as commonly called in Nigeria and this terminology is not used in other countries. It does refer to baseball caps or men's cap.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by alade26632: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
When will so many nigerians understand that fez caps are not baseball caps.A fez cap is illustrated below
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Escobar98(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
IGBOpigs:
I LIKE THE WAY YOU RESPOND TO ME THANK YOU.
Brothers for life

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Alonso80:
But what is the need of a dress code in a higher institution? Is that the problem we have in the educational sector? Is that how they plan to increase the standard of learning and tackle the rot in infrastructure in our higher institutions? What is the difference between this Salami and Buhari now? The black man have a fundamental problem. Imagine still selling this handbook? Is this not greed and incompetence tied into one?
Africa as a whole need liberation from the shackles of bad governments.

Excuse me bro, UniIlorin has been doing this since
UniBen is a place you're train in character and in learning ,that's why you see those structures from the gate down to the auditorium, it signifies something
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tats:

I think they meant to say "Face cap" as commonly called in Nigeria and this terminology is not used in other countries. It does refer to baseball caps or men's cap.

Exactly
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let's keep chasing shadows. Well dressed dummies always makes a great nation.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Ghozky(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Misplaced priority angry
Which kind country be dis, Naija don dey turn North Korea small small
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
LikeAking:

True.

They belong to a failed generation.

They continue using this morality thing to black mail us.

Judging by their actions as regards the handling of the Nation, they are actually birthed from the evil pits of hell.

The youths must resit every form of oppression.

Uni no be church.

I couldn't agree more. By their actions, the lives of generatio6 unborn have been ruined. For decades they have masterminded the spoiling of our institutions (universities included), yet the best they can come up with is some moral rubbish. How can dressing SERIOUSLY improve this state of affairs? Honestly it's really depressing to see..
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by ClassicPesGamer(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
my fellow unilorites...make we yarn them?
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by Newray: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Very good
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
VEXT:
Christianisation... Another system of Christian Sharia grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by edoairways: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
magicfairy:
Those dress style promotes immorality. Some students just abuse privileges given to them
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by matm: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
May God bless Uniben school authority.For long,our university system had been turned into showbiz centers where anything goes.
No matter whom you are,ur size or age,if u are in school,u are a student who is under an authority and should be disciplined.
A student is a student and must be submissive to school rules and regulations.
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
one thing I admire is decency. I admire the doggedness of Mrs Salami (Madam VC) for introducing this method of dressing. I love you mummy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Thank God I have finished and gone. Idiots
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:24am On Feb 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool Go school not go do fashion parade.Only unserious peepz dress anyhow

Exactly! That’s why Americans and Brits are laggards while Nigerians are advanced...oh wait. SMDH@
>
Re: UNIBEN Rolls Out, Sells 'Seminarial' Dress Codes Handbook (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:27am On Feb 06, 2021
VEXT:
Christianisation... Another system of Christian Sharia grin

Thank you! Fundamentalist religion is the same.
Meanwhile, they will camp at the Embassy and employ “prayer warriors” for visa to emigrate to so-called ‘decadent’ countries. SMDH!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Two Benue State University Students Drown In A River During Outing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.