Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) (59557 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kyari79(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
see his eye like hausa man.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by 21savages: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why not ask for a loan? undecided
where him go see the loan
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Saintinoo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
onthehill:
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So someone just went to twitter, told us that he caught his former staff that stole 7million naira and had him beaten and jailed, and we all clap for him.... When did mr employer become a judge in his own case.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Akabuking: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
heckymaicon:
Helping the poor in Nigeria is one risky decision because everybody wants to get rich quick.

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.
most you blame buhari for everything??
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by dgitrader(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.
I see the police going there at night with the culprit, to completely empty the shop, because the complainant refuse to "settle well" ontop 7million matter
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by veeceesynergy: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
I won't support evil or crime but if i was d man and d 7m didn't really affect me much, after d arrest i'll ask him to go and pay me bak in bits since he was able to utilise d money wisely. The bitter fact is dat d man or any other person wudnt hv given such amount as loan to start business.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by generationz(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.

Or the thief trying to kill him. He must be jailed and shop closed down.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by captianfreeman(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You dey craze o grin grin grin! You be prophet?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by semyman: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
His lawyer will settle with the judge and the police
Pray you get your money back
Judiciary stinks in Nigeria
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Please, what did you see about Buhari and Nigeria?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Mozdyke: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
The Boy is GREEDY.I think he took the advantage of how his Oga:s trust to loot him.If am his Oga,i will retain the shop in computer village as mine.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
GamalNasser:

Guy I am am a certified dollar millionaire so shut the Bleep up ..you think I am your mate in life? No real Business owner will ever say what you said ...When you people just register mere Business name you start calling your self a. Business owner cheesy. What does your business do ? How many people have you employed , what's the entry salary of that your business cheesy cheesy..abeg park one side
Continue deciving yourself. Look at your food tonight. If you're a millionaire, you will know. And you'll also know if you're deciving yourself or not. Bye
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Mancrossfire: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

But you are a false prophet grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by raphy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Some lazy mind guy want to use person money blow.

Everyday for the thief
One day for the owner.

The guy must hv use some on olosho in a cheap hotel ..the remaining money he try to invest.
Him try small but him no get sense leave lagos go his village and be pay in his boss small small.

Mumu niggah.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You already have the calling, get a shop/ space and start.

More thighs to your account in advance
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
How did he steal 7m from his boss? This story doesn't add up. If the boss actually had 7m Naira cash in the house, then...
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Myself2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
heckymaicon:

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.

LOL
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by adeomos(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

And what the spirit eye have seen, it can't be unseen
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by hardeyincah(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Sense will not kill u
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by delpee(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
veeceesynergy:
I won't support evil or crime but if i was d man and d 7m didn't really affect me much, after d arrest i'll ask him to go and pay me bak in bits since he was able to utilise d money wisely. The bitter fact is dat d man or any other person wudnt hv given such amount as loan to start business.

Hmmm! Life has changed. Remember the Gokada MD (not sure which of the bike companies) who was killed in the US by his staff who he forgave after stealing his money?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Coinbased: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Vince77(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

All hail the False prophet
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chai!!... Fine boy...

2 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Neddyogu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why not ask for a loan? undecided

Cos thieves don't borrow, they steal! The guy's an irredeemable thief.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by VulgarLee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na so prophets of doom take de chop there prey mugu grin
FalseProphet1:
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Pat081: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is better than use d money to carry those useless and good for nting gals
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nexxy007: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
This country self we love to naked offender when court
onthehill:
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by coolcare(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
See joseph

FalseProphet1:
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by kolaaderin: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
what you see in an insane society like Nigeria with an insane citizen like you. In a sane clime , that guy is going to jail and will also pay back substantial part of the money by selling up his new shop. The purpose of the rule of law is to protect and encourage legitimate deals from fraud and theft. Proper punishment would be melt on him so as not to encourage other people elsewhere planning to do the same to their employer. The need to save from your legitimate hustling should be resoundingly preached to upcoming youths, there should be no shortcut to wealth .
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by kolaaderin: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2021
semyman:
His lawyer will settle with the judge and the police
Pray you get your money back
Judiciary stinks in Nigeria
7m. That will not take him home anywhere in Nigerian court of law. He is going to eat a lot of beans in the coming years. Herein Nigerian you need to steal big enough to go round to be saved in the court, 7 billion could be what we are talking about, then by the time he dropped 2 billion for those criminal judicial judge and the lawyers, they will knock the case out for him with dubious technicalities.
With 7m the Judge will be practicing and flexing long term sentence on him, he will not get anything less than 10 years trust me. If you know him tell him to be ready for a lot of beans
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by johndho(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Na quick money dey kill fast. some boys no want think and plan, some don't want to work and they want live big life sharp sharp. alaye hustle street is not friendly. see how this one come embarrass him self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.