Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them (2176 Views)

οΏ½ Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Have you been thinking of an amazing way to surprise or get the attention of your boo....?😊
Generally a way to proof live is by gifting!
How about you check out these amazing shirts and shortsπŸ˜‰......I know you might be wondering how has this got to do with the surprise ?
Imagine the both of you wearing the same shirts and shorts probably for shopping or an outing or even to go grab lunch ....πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“.or probably gifting them with one of these .....try this and thank me later 🌻🎁

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Have you given it a trial ?
I bet you I myself can testify to how amazing this is
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'd rather use the money to take him on a weekend away rather than be buying matching clothes for him and I.

But the clothes look nice though.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd rather use the money to take him on a weekend away rather than be buying matching clothes for him and I.

exactly taking him or her on a weekend on a matching pair of outfits would spicing up the event
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Actually something else will spice up the event for me, I think you already know what it is..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
KINGSATTIRE:
exactly taking him or her on a weekend on a matching pair of outfits would spicing up the event
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Actually something else will spice up the event for me, I think you already know what it is..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ohhh thatπŸ˜‚ I seeπŸ‘ also think it would be more exiting if you both were on matching outfits 😎
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Anyways, I'm far away in South Africa.

But I'm sure your Nigerian brothers and sisters will support your hustle... smiley smiley smiley
KINGSATTIRE:
Ohhh thatπŸ˜‚ I seeπŸ‘ also think it would be more exiting if you both were on matching outfits 😎
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Have you tried this
There are lots of testimonies pilling up already
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Can be delivered to anywhere across the globe
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by malaria(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Nice wears though .buy clothe for man e go wear am.go visit another babe
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2023
malaria:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why I didn't use your man but your booπŸ’“

2 Likes

Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
A trial will convince you
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Good morning everyone!πŸ˜€
Have you checked this out ?
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by KINGSATTIRE: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Classics
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:

hmmm, and me I prefer u get me a gift
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2023
malaria:

lols except u don't have a good boyfriend grin
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oh! What kind of a gift? cheesy cheesy
Cazzim:

hmmm, and me I prefer u get me a gift
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! What kind of a gift? cheesy cheesy

perfume, sneakers, simple Pam easy wear,Play station, or even take me out to cinema, or even night club that day bill on u oo, don't even think of giving me sex or buying me boxers like inner wears because am not gonna even take.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
I can get you all of these.

But come on, a play station? Aren't you supposed to be a grown man?

What's up with some of you men and your obsession with playing video games?

As for the cinema, nowadays we have things like Netflix, showmax, Disney plus, and etc... No need to go to the cinema, but the cinema will come to you.
Cazzim:

perfume, sneakers, simple Pam easy wear,Play station, or even take me out to cinema, or even night club that day bill on u oo, don't even think of giving me sex or buying me boxers like inner wears because am not gonna even take.
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by dbestuncle: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
How much for those vintage?
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I can get you all of these.

But come on, a play station? Aren't you supposed to be a grown man?

What's up with some of you men and your obsession with playing video games?

As for the cinema, nowadays we have things like Netflix, showmax, Disney plus, and etc... No need to go to the cinema, but the cinema will come to you.

lols, play station has nothing to do with your age it's fun playing games while u are free at Home and it's also romantic playing with your partner, I have its and it's fun especially if I didn't go to work and am free,

cnot everyone likes watching movies at home ok watching movies outside especially Cinema with ur partners is different c'mon can't be at home all day I prefer going to cinema weekend with my woman,, that is if I have
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
You say play station has nothing to do with one's age.

But would you be okay with me watching cartoons?
Cazzim:

lols, play station has nothing to do with your age it's fun playing games while u are free at Home and it's also romantic playing with your partner, I have its and it's fun especially if I didn't go to work and am free,

cnot everyone likes watching movies at home ok watching movies outside especially Cinema with ur partners is different c'mon can't be at home all day I prefer going to cinema weekend with my woman,, that is if I have
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You say play station has nothing to do with one's age.

But would you be okay with me watching cartoons?

lozzzz I will just off the TV because it's annoying cartons are for kids, and you can't compare it with play station, playing play station it's like watching, football and u are the player and catch yourself, don't worri just learn how to play it u will like it, or tell ur to teach u that is if he does play then u two should play it together then u will know how fun and romantic it's is, seriously there is some kind of things that will make ur man want u more and more and that will always Wana be with u PlayStation is among but many lady's don't know, u think it's sex hell no
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
I just see play station being the same as watching cartoons.

If you're going to have a play station, then I'll watch cartoons too.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cazzim:

lozzzz I will just off the TV because it's annoying cartons are for kids, and you can't compare it with play station, playing play station it's like watching, football and u are the player and catch yourself, don't worri just learn how to play it u will like it, or tell ur to teach u that is if he does play then u two should play it together then u will know how fun and romantic it's is, seriously there is some kind of things that will make ur man want u more and more and that will always Wana be with u PlayStation is among but many lady's don't know, u think it's sex hell no
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:

If you're going to have a play station, then I'll watch cartoons too.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

am sorry for my typing, I am not rereading my typing before send to u maybe it's because am busy and chatting u, but I believe u are understanding what am typing lols
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okay.. smiley smiley smiley
Cazzim:

am sorry for my typing, I am not rereading my typing before send to u maybe it's because am busy and chatting u, but I believe u are understanding what am typing lols
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:

never can't watch cartoons, imagine how can a grow n up person be watching cartoons gosh, I don't have girlfriend again thus but my ex do play it and we enjoyed it together even some female friends so
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
What if it happens that your girlfriend likes cartoons? Would you prevent her from watching them?
Cazzim:

never can't watch cartoons, imagine how can a grow n up person be watching cartoons gosh, I don't have girlfriend again thus but my ex do play it and we enjoyed it together even some female friends so
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Cazzim(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samantha124:
What if it happens that your girlfriend likes cartoons? Would you prevent her from watching them?

lols then she will get her own TV, or we get second TV, or she will go and watch it in her house lols grin grin
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Exceed15: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Childish
Re: An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
You're not being fair.. what happened to compromising in a relationship?
Cazzim:

lols then she will get her own TV, or we get second TV, or she will go and watch it in her house lols grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / I Am Addicted To Her / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.