Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? (2733 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
are what?? remember all your female family members are part of naija gals oooo
doesn't change a thingwink

naija gals are use...grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:
just be careful so that he won't use you for ritual
ok sir
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
He's stingy, ok. Have u spent d same amount on him? If not you're also stingy.
I didn't ask him out now. why would I spend such on him
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
She say her own toto nah vintage
Wait fess!!! E dey smell Abih e noh dey smell cry cry cry
??
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by phenomental40(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
i would love to get in touch with you nnenna
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
So I have one chyker that wants to take me out for Valentine. I told him he should hold like 50k cos I've seen him for long and I would like to get so many things on his head. He hasn't been replying my text since then.
Please is my demand to high.
how much should a guy spend on a lady, he asks out on Valentine's day and vice versa. Urgent answer please.
Do you love Olamide or your bae loves Olamide. Do you want to meet with Olamide and have Dinner? if your answer to this questions are yes. then you're in the right place. It's the season of love, and itel wants to spread the love to all their customers. Walk into any of our recommended phone stores to purchase any of the following itel smartphones; S16, P36, or A56 series and get a chance to have dinner with Olamide. Join and Enjoy #itelRedValentine #DinnerWithOlamide

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
So I have one chyker that wants to take me out for Valentine. I told him he should hold like 50k cos I've seen him for long and I would like to get so many things on his head. He hasn't been replying my text since then.
how much should a guy spend on a lady, he asks out on Valentine's day and vice versa. Urgent answer please.
If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
phenomental40:
i would love to get in touch with you nnenna
I've replied your message
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Bola146(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
5k for all this na village you dey stay?

Ask Google. Can you afford #2k to dash out undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:

Ask Google. Can you afford #2k to dash out undecided
If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by majemuoluwa45075: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
:Because he asked you out he is owing you food and other things.See prostitution mentality. what's prostitution there. we no dey meet to fvck oooo
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
I didn't ask him out now. why would I spend such on him

It's obvious, you either catching fun or not ready for something serious. When you do, building will seem more pleasurable than flexing. It well with all that ends well.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
20k cus am not greedy and no sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by BaddieFreak(f): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
I won't say what is on my mind.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
It's not the money but, value. I wondered what you think Valentine's day is about.
Just do something remarking or show love to someone around you or a distant friend or relative that haven't communicated with you for a long time.

50K could be a grain and can also be a bag, depending on his financial condition.

On a serious note, can you do similar to a guy what you asked him for?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
obinna58:
Allow him get a future first. Give him free toto

5k for Val is far more than enough
Not even worth it.

Even N1K could do someone good.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Introvertmemer(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
I've seen different varieties of madness before,but im seeing yours for the first time
please is it custom made
(vintage toto kee you there)
Wyry and Meedon
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Introvertmemer:
I've seen different varieties of madness before,but im seeing yours for the first time
please is it custom made
(vintage toto kee you there)
Wyry and Meedon

All you need to is;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of Simple Men[photos] / The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She / The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.