Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Attracted To A Female Monicker (2513 Views)

I Am Attracted To Older Women / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by DarkGray: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hi Persephone1

I hope this meets you well. I opened this monicker because I don't want to use my main yet. I have been following you for a while on this forum, I like your wit, sense of humor, your intelligence and composure. I like that you are feisty and gentle at the same time. I will like to know you more, I will reveal my identity when this likeness turns mutual and a friendship is formed.

I am not a troll, am not dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Waste of affection!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Streetmovement(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Waste of data
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Waste of affection!
You are freaking jealous! tongue grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nonexisting1: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
E be like we just enter simping season. I came across this one too. What's going on? angry

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Waste of affection!

You are also dying for some females here too.

Keep disguising grin

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
E be like we just enter simping season. I came across this one too. What's going on? angry

Forget talk.

Male Nairalanders are always in our dms grin

All these red pills are rubbish talk.

Ask zonefree if I am lying.

7 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by eastgates1: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
wink the song in my head right now is fela's
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Oceanjagaban: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
DarkGray:
Hi Persephone1

I hope this meets you well. I opened this monicker because I don't want to use my main yet. I have been following you for a while on this forum, I like your wit, sense of humor, your intelligence and composure. I like that you are feisty and gentle at the same time. I will like to know you more, I will reveal my identity when this likeness turns mutual and a friendship is formed.

Mr simp you wan use 1 stone kpai 10 birds...calm down,na conji dey do you that thing,no be love

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Forget talk.

You're lying.

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by siofra(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aww! How sweet!

A redpiller opens a new account to toast the female nairalander he's crushing on.

May love continue to turn all redpillers to simps. Amen!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by siofra(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You're lying.

She's not.

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
You guys should chill already! Dude isn't proposing or selling his father's house to buy me a gift yet.

Why una blood too dey hot like this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
siofra:

She's not.
Screenshot and post here let's see.

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
siofra:

She's not.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nonexisting1: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Forget talk.

There's nothing wrong in sending you people DMs. If I see a vaginarian here with slim body and big breast hanging down her chest(not stretch-marked fallen slippers), I will definitely send her DM to negotiate her price. I'm sure my nigga you mentioned did exactly that to you. We have dick which must always be put to use but we don't go about simping for something as worthless and as cheap as pussy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by DarkGray: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
You guys should chill already! Dude isn't proposing or selling his father's house to buy me a gift yet.

Why una blood too dey hot like this? undecided
This is it.

Friends?
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
DarkGray:
This is it.

Friends?
You just don't have shame. What do you need friendship with her for? I expected you to negotiate for easier way to get the coochies faster and you're begging for friendship undecided

Will friendship with her add any value to your precious life undecided?

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
There's nothing wrong in sending you people DMs. If I see a vaginarian here with slim body and big breast hanging down her chest(not stretch-marked fallen slippers), I will definitely send her DM to negotiate her price. I'm sure my nigga you mentioned did exactly that to you. We have dick which must always be put to use but we don't go about simping for something as worthless and as cheap as pussy.
This is very silly to read! Going by the level of name calling, spiteful comment and slut shamming redpillers do here, they shouldnt even click female monickers let alone send pm if they really want to maintain standard.

You all are just bunch of babies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You just don't have shame. What do you need friendship with her for? I expected you to negotiate for easier way to get the coochies faster and you're begging for friendship undecided

Will friendship with her add any value to your precious life undecided?
Now you are having vapours grin grin

You are really jealous dude!!!

6 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
DarkGray:
This is it.

Friends?
Lol... to be sincere , i'm really skeptical about this. I don't know you and there are lot of mad people on Nl grin grin.

I can't really promise anything for now.

2 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
This is very silly to read! Going by the level of name calling, spiteful comment and slut shamming redpillers do here, they shouldnt even click female monickers let alone send pm if they really want to maintain standard.

You all are just bunch of babies!

Exactly. Very deluded personalities. Imagine how much he keeps up to see my mention in faraway Diary section. Still wan form on top…Mugu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Now you are having vapours grin grin

You are really jealous dude!!!
You're not keeping to our deal .

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Exactly. Very deluded personalities. Imagine how much he keeps up to see my mention in faraway Diary section. Still wan form on top…Mugu!
Madam, stop giving yourself too much credit. I'm not Johnwhite your lapdog that go about licking your behind. My moniker is very common that I get mentions in almost every sentence people make. I've told you before that I'm not interested in e-fights with you anymore for obvious reasons and I've kept my end of my bargain. Please free me.

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
pocohantas:

They are so self absorbed. They keep up with people they claim to hate like shadows, and still want to feel like the world revolves around them.

Their own watch hour long pass person's guardian angels self.

3 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Redpillers and self-deceit are one.

That's how mosdii their God turned cook and went into oblivion.

Most were rejected by Nairaland females and they became bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You're not keeping to our deal .
Kikikikikikikiki, you and who?

Now he wants to famz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Truvelisback(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
DarkGray:
Hi Persephone1

(.''.)
< [ ] >
_/ \_
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Redpillers and self-deceit are one.

That's how mosdii their God turned cook and went into oblivion.

Most were rejected by Nairaland females and they became bitter.

So, to cook is against redpill undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Zonefree(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Kikikikikikikiki, you and who?

Now he wants to famz grin grin
You think so high of yourself, that's my problem with you. You're just a native fowl forming broiler grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Madam, stop giving yourself too much credit. I'm not Johnwhite your lapdog that go about licking your behind. My moniker is very common that I get mentions in almost every sentence people make. I've told you before that I'm not interested in e-fights with you anymore for obvious reasons and I've kept my end of my bargain. Please free me.

Rest! What part of this post below had NONEXISTING1 mentioned?

i want to talk to you please call me no matter what please i worship you you are like goddess to me please call me 081-4814-8936

Where is your moniker in that post?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming / Dating This Type Of Ladies Would Reduce Your Lifespan / True Or False Bout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.