Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer (38620 Views)

Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes / Terrorism Likely To Persist In Nigeria For 20 Years - Buratai, Army Boss / Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
georgeakins:

Do you believe their fake story? Even during Abacha, secret trials and executions were not possible. These people like whipping up sentiments. I hardly believe them when they speak.
shut up
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
christistruth01:

Tribal haters

Are those being killed in Igangan and the middle belt Igbos?

If the Nigerian Army hate Igbos that much how come Lt Gen Obiakor of Awka in Anambra State who fought the entire Civil War as a Biafran Soldier retired as a Lt Gen in that same Nigerian Army the highest rank ever attained by any Nigerian Soldier which even Gowon didn't attain?

Or was Biafra that Generous to Col Banjo who was Ojukwu's Senior?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikadibia_Isaac_Obiakor

Do not let hate cook your brain

Or was it only Igbos that were killed in the Sharia riots?

Gowon, a full general didn't attain the rank of Lt.Gen.? Ur hatred for the Igbos has made u a poor liar.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
christistruth01:

Tribal haters

Are those being killed in Igangan and the middle belt Igbos?

If the Nigerian Army hate Igbos that much how come Lt Gen Obiakor of Awka in Anambra State who fought the entire Civil War as a Biafran Soldier retired as a Lt Gen in that same Nigerian Army the highest rank ever attained by any Nigerian Soldier which even Gowon didn't attain?

Or was Biafra that Generous to Col Banjo who was Ojukwu's Senior?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikadibia_Isaac_Obiakor

Do not let hate cook your brain

Or was it only Igbos that were killed in the Sharia riots?

Banjo committed treason and deserved his death. Igbos like Ifeajuna, Agbamuche and Philips were killed. I don't blame u, I blame Ojukwu who trusted a Yoruba man.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by christistruth01: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
tishbite41:
Banjo committed treason and deserved his death. Igbos like Ifeajuna, Agbamuche and Philips were killed. I don't u, I blame Ojukwu who trusted a Yoruba man.

The Tribunal of Nzegwu (not Nzeogwu) found Banjo innocent but Ojukwu who was not satisfied quickly arranged a kangaroo court retrial and executed Banjo and the others almost immediately

Why didn't Gowon execute those who committed treason against Nigeria after the Civil War that would have qualified every single Biafran Officer for execution
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by christistruth01: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
tishbite41:
Gowon, a full general didn't attain the rank of Lt.Gen.? Ur hatred for the Igbos has made u a poor liar.

Tribal Bigotry is evil Lt Gen is higher than major general do not allow hatred to cook your senses.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Rugaria:

They should highlight these segregational evil acts that have now been engraved in the army.. Their position and standing will help attract the needed attention to all these evil atrocities and hopefully lead to some policy changes! Not necessary?

And what would happen to them after that?
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tit(f): 3:23am On Feb 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by Jostoman: 3:54am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
THIS AND MORE IS THE REASON BUHARI IS TRYING TO SHIELD THEM
you people now know the reason why is giving them appointment he is only giving the appointment to all of them because he knew that people will suspect him if he decided to appoint only Buratai.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2021
christistruth01:

Tribal Bigotry is evil Lt Gen is higher than major general do not allow hatred to cook your senses.
please don't infect me with ur stupidity. Gowon was a full general.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2021
christistruth01:

The Tribunal of Nzegwu (not Nzeogwu) found Banjo innocent but Ojukwu who was not satisfied quickly arranged a kangaroo court retrial and executed Banjo and the others almost immediately

Why didn't Gowon execute those who committed treason against Nigeria after the Civil War that would have qualified every single Biafran Officer for execution
u don't know the meaning of treason. It is so obvious. So, men like Madiebo who escaped death by the whiskers should have fought for Nigeria?! Banjo was in prison, Ojukwu released him.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
tishbite41:
Banjo committed treason and deserved his death. Igbos like Ifeajuna, Agbamuche and Philips were killed. I don't u, I blame Ojukwu who trusted a Yoruba man.

See your life! !
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
NEIGHBOUR:

See your life! !
see my life?! Is that all u have to say?!
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by christistruth01: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
tishbite41:

I believe Muritala's Government readjusted Gowon's rank back to Major General after accusing him of Rank Inflation
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by christistruth01: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
NEIGHBOUR:

See your life! !

Banjo ,Agbamuche and Alale were not Igbos.

Ojukwu executed 3 non Igbos and one Igbo who was Ifeajuna.

Even the Coup Plotters had found it easier to execute non Igbos so that out of 29 people killed in the Jan 1966 Coup only one was Igbo Speaking .
A whopping 28 of the 29 killed in the January Coup were non Igbos

Banjo was imprisoned by Ironsi because Ironsi saw him as a threat to his unconstitutional takeover of Power.

Col Banjo was Biafra's most Successful Commander he only stop his invasion of the Midwest and West when he discovered that Ojukwu was busy doing an Afonja on him

Why did Ojukwu pick Major Okonkwo an Igbo to replace David Ejoor who was Urhobo as Governor of the the Midwest when more that 70,% of Midwest were non Igbo?

Ojukwu was a true Tribalist to the Core.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
christistruth01:

I believe Muritala's Government readjusted Gowon's rank back to Major General after accusing him of Rank Inflation
IBB returned Gowon to his place.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by tishbite41(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
christistruth01:

Banjo ,Agbamuche and Alale were not Igbos.

Ojukwu executed 3 non Igbos and one Igbo who was Ifeajuna.

Even the Coup Plotters had found it easier to execute non Igbos so that out of 29 people killed in the Jan 1966 Coup only one was Igbo Speaking .
A whopping 28 of the 29 killed in the January Coup were non Igbos

Banjo was imprisoned by Ironsi because Ironsi saw him as a threat to his unconstitutional takeover of Power.

Col Banjo was Biafra's most Successful Commander he only stop his invasion of the Midwest and West when he discovered that Ojukwu was busy doing an Afonja on him

Why did Ojukwu pick Major Okonkwo an Igbo to replace David Ejoor who was Urhobo as Governor of the the Midwest when more that 70,% of Midwest were non Igbo?

Ojukwu was a true Tribalist to the Core.

Agbamuche and Alale are Igbos.
Achuzia is the most successful Biafran commander.
Banjo betrayed Biafra as a true Afonja that he is. I blame Ojukwu for trusting him. That's the only mistake Ojukwu made during the war.
Re: Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer by christistruth01: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
tishbite41:
Agbamuche and Alale are Igbos.
Achuzia is the most successful Biafran commander.
Banjo betrayed Biafra as a true Afonja that he is. I blame Ojukwu for trusting him. That's the only mistake Ojukwu made during the war.

Agbamuche and Alale were not Igbo both Eastern Minorities were from Rivers State

It is well acknowledged that Col Banjo was Biafra most Successful Commander because of the Speed with which he invaded and took the Mid Western Region

Banjo also invaded the Western Region with his Biafran Soldier's and had reached Ore before he realised that Ojukwu was busy doing an Afonja on him

Ojukwu had installed the Igbo Major Okonkwo as the Governor of the Midwest Region against Banjo's frantic Protests.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/26/americas-secret-files-on-ojukwu-2/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal / Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.