Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss (384 Views)

Make Your P@ssy Smell Nice For Valentine! Let's Gist Ladies / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Queenpresh611: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Guys pour your mind now
You might be surprised by your bae
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by chatinent: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021

Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by jawalis(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Just a phone conversation with denique.
I’ll host the call so she doesn’t need to bother her airtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2021
My own no hard. 4 Orijin 1 packet of Benson and a game of pool. Dazzal. All these one for my hotel no cost 3300. Fun fact. No woman has ever spent that amount on me before.....ever!!!!
Soso kpekus. WE ARE TIRED OF PUNNA Biko
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Kriss216: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Just a phone conversation with denique.
I’ll host the call so she doesn’t need to bother her airtime.

cc: 99thEnemy
cc: Ezzycarter
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by TreasureHuntNG: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Get yourself a Valentine's gift when you participate in the maiden edition of our treasure hunt! We have a #5,000 voucher up for grabs and it's based on intelligence and wit not luck!

Stop waiting for bae to buy you a gift, be your own bae! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by arsenal444(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
I want to be rich and healthy so that I can carry many young babes as I like and have the strength to satisfy them all, or is it too much to ask?
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by jawalis(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

cc: 99thEnemy
cc: Ezzycarter
This is totally unnecessary dude.
Why not just Make your wishes and move on
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own no hard. 4 Orijin 1 packet of Benson and a game of pool. Dazzal. All these one for my hotel no cost 3300. Fun fact. No woman has ever spent that amount on me before.....ever!!!!
Soso kpekus. WE ARE TIRED OF PUNNA Biko
we're tired of the usual kpekus my geegrin

lol I support this ur comment with this..

Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Kriss216: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
This is totally unnecessary dude. Why not just Make your wishes and move on
I need to tackle your wishes first.
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Kriss216: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by jawalis(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

I need to tackle your wishes first.
However, it’s still unnecessary.
My mind is made up.
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by Queenpresh611: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Guys pour your mind now
You might be surprised by your bae

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by fuckaholic25(f): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
i want peace!!!
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by princessbecky(f): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
A Nice Wrist Watch and Perfume.
Thanks in advance
Re: Guys What Do You Want For Valentine,let Discuss by olorunyomi25149: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
I want to be rich and healthy so that I can carry many young babes as I like and have the strength to satisfy them all, or is it too much to ask?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? / This Will Soon Happen To Your Penis. / How To Get Your Ex Back? FREE Ebook Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.