Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? (380 Views)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by obembet(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
I believe many us don't like to accept the blame whenever we breakup with our partners. ladies blame the guy while guys see ladies as a traitor.

But permit me to ask you this, from your relationship experience, would you like your daughter to be treated same way you have treated your partner in your past relationships?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Kriss216: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
God, please I need male children.

Thank you Lord.
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sure. I dey spoil my exes only say I'm always unlucky to meet billers and ebinnas. If you've dated an Edo man you should know we spoil ladies

My prayer is my kids should not face what I faced from my exes.
Funny enough...they are reading this. And I don't give a shit

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
#teamMaleChildrengrin
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by extol1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
be expecting Nigeria girls are useless... all of them gangs in this thread
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
In this present time,no sensible man would pray to have daughters
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by obembet(f): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Haaaaaaaaaa, why ?

Lalasticlala
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Liposure: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
I reject it. Who did i offend? My kids, male or female shall meet the best persons life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
obembet:

Haaaaaaaaaa, why ?

Lalasticlala
Try get sense abeg.....na comment I comment,I no insult anybody...why can't you just do the same and let sleeping dogs lie..
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
space oh!
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Pricelessruby(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yes
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by zyzxx(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala for who get ex
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
obembet:
I believe many us don't like to accept the blame whenever we breakup with our partners. ladies blame the guy while guys see ladies as a traitor.

But permit me to ask you this, from your relationship experience, would you like your daughter to be treated same way you have treated your partner in your past relationships?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
You use daughter because you think only women are treated badly in relationship?

To your question, my children are not going to date me, so they can't be treated same way.
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by kc4christ(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Sure,cos i treated her like a queen mother she played with my feelings and i dont want my daughter to behave like her.
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by Kelvin3476: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
4get that thing abeg , I WANT MORE GIRLS TO BOYS OH . BUT SURELY I NEED BOTH SEXES
Re: Would You Like Your Child To Be Treated The Same Way You Treated Your Ex? by obembet(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Giantess Breakup With The Shrinking Man / University, Secondary School Or NYSC – Which Of These Phases Of Life Did You Get / Lovely Words That Will Make A Girl Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.