Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? (255 Views)

Get This For Your Boyfriend This Valentine Or He Might Break Up With You (pic) / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? by Queenpresh611: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
So on Valentine's day
Do you want a kiss from your boo or bae or his or her body for valentine
Choose wisely
Re: Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? by IamRichards: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Valentine should be celebrated modestly and decently without kissing or the likes.
Re: Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? by arsenal444(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
@OP, which do u prefer? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.
Re: Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? by Queenpresh611: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenpresh611:
So on Valentine's day
Do you want a kiss from your boo or bae or his or her body for valentine
Choose wisely

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? by Queenpresh611: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
@OP, which do u prefer? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

Kisses

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All / Keeping Your Woman Forever. / Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.