Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73234 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by LutanFyah: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
holocron:

@bolded, of course YES. What do you expect? You can't take care of a woman and even yourself and you expect that she should not attempt to save herself, but perish with you? How?
Such people should stay unmarried because marriage is not meant for such people with foul and nauseating character before they infect their husbands with STD and bring home bastards all in the name of saving herself.

I wonder when being a harlot is the only means of putting food on the table and clothes on the backs of the some ladies whose husbands can't provide for them.

Marriage is not for everybody, even the holy books said so.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by blackmaine: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
Yes na brother I want to be with my real father
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by viceddy95(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Logan23:

Who is she hoeing wit first?
Ask yourself or listen to the audio...
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by bixton(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

You have already responded to your question.

The option for a man to raise or continue to raise another's child with his money under his roof should be made by him and not placed on him by deception.

Every promiscuous woman should go back to her parents house.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by lilyheaven: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
CaptainFM1:

This is the way 50% Nigerians think. To bribe Lab technician. Your corruption is legendary!
50% is small, 80%
You are learning work for Nigerian matter
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by lilyheaven: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
htdot:

Do you think A DNA test is some cheap tests that are carrying out by some roadside lab? This test is carryout by a reference laboratory. There will b signing and counter signing by various head of the laboratory. Hence, ordinary attendant can't alter a DNA test result.

It’s not a road side, but they do make mistakes.
You just want to counter me, not because you don’t know what is happening.
But you people will just be pretending like is only in Nigeria that corruption is practised.
Even Trump believe the past election was rigged.
The corruption in this world is obvious, not just in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by htdot: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

It’s not a road side, but they do make mistakes.
You just want to counter me, not because you don’t know what is happening.
But you people will just be pretending like is only in Nigeria that corruption is practised.
Even Trump believe the past election was rigged.
The corruption in this world is obvious, not just in Nigeria.
Thats why I said signing and countersigning. The test is not always carryout by only one team. Usually two team. The heads of the laboratory will have to review the results if there is any discrepancy btw both test and if there is any, there will b a repeat. There is no way the two team will have the same result and term it error unless there is wrong orientation of the specimen...
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
viceddy95:

Ask yourself or listen to the audio...

I already asked u first...U can only ask me after u have answered mine
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Cheazi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Be sincere with your answersc please
there's no issue in that
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by CaptainFM1: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

50% is small, 80%
You are learning work for Nigerian matter

Somebody even said 95%. Now I believe the entire country is Corrupt.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by XKZ(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
WHEN YOU HAVE BOTH COCKROACH AND SKELETON IN YOUR CUPBOARD.
WAS TRYING TO AMEND THINGS WITH MY WIFE FOR MY KIDS SAKE TILL I FOUND OUT SHE SAVED MY NAME AS MOM.
MO YA LOCK UP, YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHO HAS NO WILL TO CHANGE
grin

MOM = My Only Man
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Bambela(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
If Buhari can hire 7 SANs to defend his certificate, why not the woman shout to her voice rejecting simple demand.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Ladylawyer(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
Dont be manipulated bro
Go for that DNA. I remember sometime back when this DNA saga started trending, and i jokingly asked my Lady that how would she feel if i decide to take our son for DNA? She said and i quote"take him anywhere you like, but the money for DNA shouldnt affect our money for upkeep". What i am saying in essence is that a clear conscience fears no accusation.this Madam is guilty. Lol
Lol. Your wife might have worked on your psychology. You might need a DNA my blooda.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Chummynoni(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Lol. Your wife might have worked on your psychology. You might need a DNA my blooda.
You wont understand. Just dey observe
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SmartDNAng1: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Don’t be a victim of paternity fraud. Book a paternity test with Smart DNA today and verify the paternity of your child/children. Visit our website https://smartdna.com.ng/ or Call 0802 984 0246 for more information.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by rimam849(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
in kendrick lamar's voice #DNA
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by rimam849(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
in kendrick lamar's voice #DNA!!! just go for it nah
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by stonecoldcafe: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Well spoken, sometimes this thing is shrouded in deep arguments/traditions from family members not just the woman in question. The simple thing would always be clear doubt with DNA but the trouble comes when the woman has sole custody of the said child, her family does or the said child is already an adult.

True story, I personally know someone enmeshed in such mess. The young man (let me call him James) met a local girl from their village, she took in and had a baby boy for him. James left village for the city where he studied, got a good job, met a more enlightened lady and married her. He went on to have a new family in the city. His village people and the lady continued to remind him of the young son. One day, James decides "how am I even sure he is my son? I was young and silly. It only happened once. Prove to me he is my son. Being the child for a DNA test so we can settle this issue"

The woman, her family and close knitted village (remember this is James village too)members REFUSED. When the child came of age, he REFUSED as well. Till date as we speak, James keeps rejecting the said son but village people keeps insisting that is the first known son of the man. James can not go to his village in peace. The said son is very much in touch with the local language and traditional ways of his home unlike James's kids in the city who rarely visit or know Jack.

James is quite old now and till date this issue has not been resolved. The "said" 1st son in contention continues to parade as the known 1st son with the full blessing of the village people and some family members

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
WithKel202:
Well, haven't listened to the lady, as a woman, I have my doubt is she is telling the truth. I have my doubt
who are you? A woman and you are truthful like this . God bless you so much for this honest truth. Shalom
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by lilyheaven: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin grin see as you made me to laugh loudly
CaptainFM1:

Somebody even said 95%. Now I believe the entire country is Corrupt.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by lilyheaven: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
htdot:

Thats why I said signing and countersigning. The test is not always carryout by only one team. Usually two team. The heads of the laboratory will have to review the results if there is any discrepancy btw both test and if there is any, there will b a repeat. There is no way the two team will have the same result and term it error unless there is wrong orientation of the specimen...
N
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by etrouble: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:

Seems you are not sure of your paternity also. If not, you will support DNA
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by lilyheaven: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Seems you are not sure of your paternity also. If not, you will support DNA
As far as the money is there , there’s no problems, after all, we still do genotype test, even after been aware that our parents are AA + AA
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by IjeBos(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Are you guys really dating/marrying/having children with women who you don't trust enough to know they wouldn't lie to you about whether a child is yours? There is so much wrong in that. I would expect any women I marry and have a child with would feel insulted if I asked her for a DNA test. I would be basically calling her a hoe and I would expect to either have very strong evidence or expect the relationship to be over after that request.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by extol1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
WHEN YOU HAVE BOTH COCKROACH AND SKELETON IN YOUR CUPBOARD.
WAS TRYING TO AMEND THINGS WITH MY WIFE FOR MY KIDS SAKE TILL I FOUND OUT SHE SAVED MY NAME AS MOM.
MO YA LOCK UP, YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHO HAS NO WILL TO CHANGE
grin
hope she is not playing away because that alone can reduce the lifespan of a man
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
The issues between the couples aside, why was this video, recorded from the viewpoint of the mediator, leaked to Social Media?

Anyway, wahala don dey ground for couples now o. DNA dey hot for ground.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Kelvin3476: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
BENEAMATA:
so you mean this technology e yaf turn mumsies and babes to the track of Davido's New Album ( DNA ) - Fem ! ; cheesy
I NO UNDERSTAND BRO , ABI NA SIS
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by altteemy: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
petitejolie:
u think , but she never mentioned it in d video na

The man already carried out a test on the kid about 2yrs earlier

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.