Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73203 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by CaptainFM1: 3:42am On Feb 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

@ least son and father can have ice cream together. If I am a husband, I will just take my kids out on a faithful day, collect all the samples needed.
Telling the wife means , she can even change the result, just offering a huge sum of money can make lab attainder to change results to her favour

This is the way 50% Nigerians think. To bribe Lab technician. Your corruption is legendary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Cooldude90: 3:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle

Click on my signature to join the hottest Airdrop that will be dropping very soon. BTB will be listed on Binanace on February 15.

Join now to make $30 free
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by EmekaA125(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Why refusing to carry out the test if you have nothing to hide

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Another shocker wants to land. We dey here, the shocker go land, chorus answer: "we go hear am! " grin
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Norski15: 4:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Don't judge him if U don't know him. He might have done the DNA TEST secretly with his son nd it turned out Negative. So in order not to lose ALL he needed an official one with his wife backed by the court or what do you think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by nerd004: 4:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Haven watched the video....

my prayer to God concerning every young man planning to settle down in marriage....May God give you the right woman...

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by toprealman: 5:00am On Feb 06, 2021
The mediator sounds very empty.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by htdot: 5:08am On Feb 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

@ least son and father can have ice cream together. If I am a husband, I will just take my kids out on a faithful day, collect all the samples needed.
Telling the wife means , she can even change the result, just offering a huge sum of money can make lab attainder to change results to her favour
Do you think A DNA test is some cheap tests that are carrying out by some roadside lab? This test is carryout by a reference laboratory. There will b signing and counter signing by various head of the laboratory. Hence, ordinary attendant can't alter a DNA test result.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Norski15: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2021
pls Doctors in the house how much is DNA- TEST

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
Is this even a question, why not? Shey na him cheat?

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2021
praiseneo:
no use that one compare I haven’t seen or heard where dem do DNA for grown adult na only small pikin common pass so it’s very different
What if it as an adult, what's the fuss with that? Which adult won't want to know if that's really his father?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.

There's no such law,or please provide us with the law that says a man cannot do s DNA test on his child,.. or do you know the law more than a chief judge who conducted a DNA test on all the children from the first wife only to discover that none was his.

The woman clearly has skeletons , she was really scared and desperate, plus she kept going about talking of things that were irrelevant to the matter. This man should be wise to not sleep in the same house with her for his own safety
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by zedegit: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
Dont be manipulated bro
Go for that DNA. I remember sometime back when this DNA saga started trending, and i jokingly asked my Lady that how would she feel if i decide to take our son for DNA? She said and i quote"take him anywhere you like, but the money for DNA shouldnt affect our money for upkeep". What i am saying in essence is that a clear conscience fears no accusation.this Madam is guilty. Lol

You don't know women. If that made you to stop the test then she played you.

For a man to want DNA test meant something is wrong. Trust your instincts.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Ofadaman(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2021
toprealman:
The mediator sounds very empty.

That's because you people focus more on the english than on the message, you sound like you'd write people off for the way they speak (which can be influenced by their mother tongue) instead of what they say
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by zedegit: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2021
alexola20:
When I asked my wife that I wanted a paternity test on our children.There was no discussion or arguement about it.
I booked the test.online with a lab,some swabs were sent to us.We took the sample from the children together and resent it back to the lab.
2 weeks or something we got the result.
1.by post.(It was a registered mail that I only must receive in person.The letter will be given to nobody else but me.
2.Same result was sent to my email with explanation/details of the test.

Any woman that doesn't accept a paternity test,must give her very solid reason WHY NOT.

Fear them.

If you are observant, you will notice that something in her has died concerning you.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 6:03am On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by larryking540: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
without doubt, women can be very deceptive. like what is wrong in going for DNA Test if she is not hiding something?

Cc lalasticlala please take this to front page to get wider views
this DNA test is really good ,it will help check mate women still sleeping outside marriage ,
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by larryking540: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2021
zedegit:

If you are observant, you will notice that something in her has died concerning you.
nothing died ,even in hospital babies are been swapped ,same goes for a lady sleeping outside marriage ,
infact the best right now ,is to do the DNA test the moment a child is born ,so that nothing dies in the lady
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by loswhite(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:

It is Against the law to do a DNA test of your child without notifying your partner or you and your partner agreeing to do so.
which law? Who created the law? Is it American law or Nigerian law?

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:22am On Feb 06, 2021
onuman:

Human Rights groups need to find out if the mother of the kid in question was eventually arrested by that so-called buffoon of a Mediator.

The Mediator and the man must have tricked that mother of the child into that place.

They now intimidate the mother of the child with arrest unless she complied with them for a DNA testing on the kid.

The man had paid only N20k for child support in 14 years of the child’s life. Does he even deserve to know the paternity of a child he abandoned long time ago?

If you ask the men who have supported the man on this thread, they will say the father is a smart guy dealing with women. That he's alpha male and red pilled.

Most men nowadays are shameless. He now wants to know if it's his son, maybe because he can't have a son with his new wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Demonicide(f): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
no problem. I once asked my dad if he's my biological father because I don't look like him at all. My mum is late though! There is no big deal jare.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by loswhite(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:

Lol. I used to think that way until I watched the video when lawyers from diaspora who were calling told the human right mediator that only court can make them go for DNA test if she insist she doesn't want the test conducted
Thank God you said diaspora. Just ignore those diaspora ppl...what is applicable to diaspora is not applicable in Nigeria, we are not under diaspora laws
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2021
greggng:

I put it to you that time has changed ...we are now in jet age....since women have learnt not to keep their pussy secured ....men should continue to demand for DNA ...recall , I saw a man that does not have madness in his family ...even the wife family doesn't have madness trait ....today one of his kids is mad ....serious madness not the one caused by weed. The man later discovered via DNA that he is not the father

You make so much Ado about DNA tests. Men are their own problem.

The men who gave them these children, aren't they pretending to be married somewhere else to another woman, neglecting their true children for another man to take care of?

You should address randy men who feel it is their right to cheat and take no responsibility. It's your fellow men that are the reason why you are crying for DNA tests.

Even you could be the source of another man's disappointment if you have ever had sex with a woman you aren't married to. Or did you think it works only one way?

Why don't you call for a DNA test for the children of all the women you've ever had sex with? It will interest you to know the response to that.

You people are too interested in what women do with their vaginas, while you give yourselves no consequences for putting your p-enis into places you don't own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Respect55:

Didn't u listen to the audio completely?

He has done it before and the child isn't his. The wife said she didn't accept that result. Then they fixed a new venue yet she doesn't want to go and started making unnecessary calls. Now the man has sought legal help.

She must do the test by force to satisfy him?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2021
alexola20:
When I asked my wife that I wanted a paternity test on our children.There was no discussion or arguement about it.
I booked the test.online with a lab,some swabs were sent to us.We took the sample from the children together and resent it back to the lab.
2 weeks or something we got the result.
1.by post.(It was a registered mail that I only must receive in person.The letter will be given to nobody else but me.
2.Same result was sent to my email with explanation/details of the test.

Any woman that doesn't accept a paternity test,must give her very solid reason WHY NOT.

Fear them.

When you asked for that test, and she agreed, something changed. You have not noticed it yet. One day you will.

BTW, has she asked you to do tests for all the children of the women you've slept with? Women need to get wiser.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by gugus1(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2021
uruba23:
DNA test being carried out should also involve the mother it is very possible the baby could be switched at the hospital, unfortunately we are a society very quick to judge women.. It is very important they both know the kids is there's but like HIV test I think counseling is important. But if the man needs to know it is very simple but provided he won't be judgemental till the wife does hers.
Please stop this kind of shameless defense.
1- if the child was switched during birth, the parents can still conduct the test to ascertain if the child is there child.
2- if the child was switched at birth the child would definitely not have any atom of the woman's DNA.(which means the child would not have the man's or the woman's DNA).
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
without doubt, women can be very deceptive. like what is wrong in going for DNA Test if she is not hiding something?

Cc lalasticlala please take this to front page to get wider views

I listened to the whole thing. She herself is not sure of the outcome. So she's relying on delay tactics to think up a way to get out of it. The man is not resolute though, if he has already conducted a previous DNA test and knows the child is not his, why go through all this secondary palava? He should tell her he's not his, stop spending on the kid and concentrate on his new marriage and new kids.

By the way, I'm getting more and more convinced of the need for cheaper, over the counter DNA tests; maybe in the N5k range to keep the common man from being scammed. This pandemic is more extensive than yahoo. Imagine all the billions of naira lost yearly to paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Geopex(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2021
viceddy95:
cheesy
Some of these women eehh, if you are so sure the man is the father of the child, let him carry out the DNA.... Close your leg and stay one place, they won't hear (hoeing everywhere)...

Some of u did not even listen to the audio or video. The man claimed to have carried out the test and turn out to b negative but the woman rejected the result bcs the man failed to present the paper result, he just showed her on phone and from inquiry from the woman, her son said his dad to him to his new wife relatives pharmacy shop to conduct the test. So the mother of this boy is asking the man to schedule another appointment with another place to conduct the test that she believed her baby daddy new wife was behind the tactics of riding the man not to accept the boy
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Strech(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2021
That is why I love my family. Once that birthmark is not there, there is question mark. How my great grand parents did this still amaze me. My first son was born and boom same mark in same spot as mine, same as my father, and grand fathers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.