Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (73830 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by HeadShot: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2021
thorpido:
Why does the man need the woman to conduct the test?Except the son is in custody of the woman and he has no access.
I'm guessing you didn't watch it
No data....sorry
Well.. the woman has custody of the son
And the man has long remarried...
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by viceddy95(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Logan23:

Hoeing with other women or men like you?
Even though she is hoeing around men,, did the men force her to do it..
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2021
alexola20:
You don't know anything.

You know nothing, and that is why you don't have a logical response. I know something, and that's why you will find out that something changed, if at all your story is true. I will be right.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by dogooder: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2021
Yoruba says 'Ti ogun eni ba dani loju, a o fi gbari ni', meaning whatever you are sure of, you confirm it.

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by ghettochild4u(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2021
The wife can't be there if she doesn't want to..
What expect need is the DNA of the man n the child..
Shikena, mk she hand over the child for test
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SURElee(f): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Stupid woman, as if if a man wants a DNA done on your son, he will need to take you along.
Hair sample, and mouth swab is enough na without you knowing.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by don4real: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Is this applicable in Nigeria?

NO
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by TheMostComplex1: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Is this a movie scene? What's this woman trying to achieve by refusing a DNA test? I'm still in shock
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by freshvine(f): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
crackhaus:
Something is definitely wrong with this woman, and something is also wrong with her husband for discussing and arguing the matter with her. cheesy

Go and do the damn test secretly jor.
The only problem with this is he can't use the result in court if it proves he is not the father.

The only test that will be admissible in court is the one ordered by the court, and probably taken at a court-designated test centre.

He should sit down there and be having back and forth... nor go clear your doubt first. grin

What I understood from the interaction is that the man has already conducted his test, got a negative result and only trying to make it official before the woman by redoing the test.

Madam knows the child doesn't belong to the man but trying so hard to pin it on the man who has always been there.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by iamJ(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Respect55:

Didn't u listen to the audio completely?

He has done it before and the child isn't his. The wife said she didn't accept that result. Then they fixed a new venue yet she doesn't want to go and started making unnecessary calls. Now the man has sought legal help.
I didn't, just did, that woman is guilty as fuckkk.

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by stormborn28(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
WithKel202:
Well, haven't listened to the lady, as a woman, I have my doubt is she is telling the truth. I have my doubt
Okokobiokor
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by bayogbite(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
thorpido:
Why does the man need the woman to conduct the test?Except the son is in custody of the woman and he has no access.
You need both parents consent for DNA to be carried out for underage
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by bayogbite(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
uruba23:
DNA test being carried out should also involve the mother it is very possible the baby could be switched at the hospital, unfortunately we are a society very quick to judge women.. It is very important they both know the kids is there's but like HIV test I think counseling is important. But if the man needs to know it is very simple but provided he won't be judgemental till the wife does hers.
That is also true...once the Dna confirm father not the owner of the child,the child to the mother DNA should also be carried out before anything
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by petitejolie(f): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
altteemy:

I think the man wants to travel out with the boy and with no approved DNA test, it can't happen. I think this is the real reason she is denying him the test.

Also, the man probably believes the inlaw's test was a sham.

The boy is of age and so can leave with the father if encouraged to do so. She doesn't want to lose her son.
u think , but she never mentioned it in d video na
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SaintUlot: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
The man sef dey Bleep up, you don't need the consent of your wife to do DNA test for your kids, except if it is the wife that will pay for it. When my friend told me he wants to do DNA for his kids, we went to the lab together,he made payment, they took his swab sample and gave him swab sticks to do for his children, which he did and return back to the lab. The result was out in two weeks.His wife didn't know anything about the whole thing. This thing ain't difficult like this na.

My friend trusts his wife and never doubt the paternity of his kids, he just said he wants to do it and keep it in the file of his kids because the result will be useful to the kids in future.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

1 Like

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SaintUlot: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
bayogbite:

You need both parents consent for DNA to be carried out for underage

Where is that law stipulated?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by SaintUlot: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please

There is nothing bad there, why are we doing Hiv test to know our status even though we are not exposed to hiv?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by NairalandSARS: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2021
alexola20:
Yes.Definitely.
I will even be proud to do that and confirm na my papa born me.
Even the mothers should also be happy to carry a paternity tests in their children for virtuous sake,if they don't have anything to hide.

Ps.
I know a mother that may accept the test to be carried out even though she knows maybe one of the children doesn't belong to the husband.
But trust me,the husband may not see 7 days sef to see the result.

All power belongs to God sha.

MVP.

And if the result shows you are his son what next?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by West2019(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
I beg federal government to make this DNA test for free.lets see how useless Nigeria woman are
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2021
o yea!

some of the result of having hot pants and vagina that cant stay close for a second.

some of the result of nymphomaniacsm

some of the result of ashawoing even when married.

ashawo is a bad spirit.

it goes along way to tell u how this women think.

it shows what actually goes on in their mind.

it goes along way to show how loose they can be.

Adam sure would have been better off alone in the garden going by what most of eves descendants has turned into. ashawo!
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by iceberylin(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
Dont be manipulated bro
Go for that DNA. I remember sometime back when this DNA saga started trending, and i jokingly asked my Lady that how would she feel if i decide to take our son for DNA? She said and i quote"take him anywhere you like, but the money for DNA shouldnt affect our money for upkeep". What i am saying in essence is that a clear conscience fears no accusation.this Madam is guilty. Lol
I bet you didn’t do the test? Your wife Smart pass you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by holocron: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
Calm down before you burst an artery and suffer a stroke.

The man being irresponsible is not the meat of the argument rather DNA testing is the bone of contention.

That a man cannot take care of himself and his family gives the wife the right to be a LovePeddler?

Quite saddening your hate for the superior gender won't allow you to reason objectively on a matter that doesn't even affect you in any way.

@bolded, of course YES. What do you expect? You can't take care of a woman and even yourself and you expect that she should not attempt to save herself, but perish with you? How?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2021
viceddy95:

Even though she is hoeing around men,, did the men force her to do it..

Who is she hoeing wit first?
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Men have luck dat nigeria isnt a gynocentric society like Europe, men shuld use it t their advantage 4 paternity fraud
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Let me make it clear: "THERE'S NO LAW IN NIGERIA DAT SAYS U NEED CONSENT OF UR WIFE B4 A PATERNITY TEST IS DONE"
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by Minemrys: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
internationalman:
To everyone reading this, would it be cool with you if your dad opt for a DNA test to confirm you are his biological son...

Be sincere with your answers please
i would. Every0ne has the right to seek justice.
Re: He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) by alexola20(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.