Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts (4633 Views)

Beware Of Moneytree Loan App / Lcredit Loan App Removed From Playstore By Google / Which Loan App Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by NaijaBoy213(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thread Closed
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Go and pay your debts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by izuch(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
thesicilian:
Go and pay your debts

Simple!!! Even if it is part payment to show commitment
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by NaijaBoy213(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
izuch:

Simple!!! Even if it is part payment to show commitment
they don't allow part payments.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by izuch(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
they don't allow part payments.

Who told you? Pay part first
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by NaijaBoy213(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
izuch:

Who told you? Pay part first
bro e no dey, everywhere tight for now. If e dey, nobody go tell me.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by izuch(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
bro e no dey, everywhere tight for now. If e dey, nobody go tell me.

How much you collect? When you collect am what was your repayment plan? (I hope no be bet9ja win be your repayment plan) Try pay even if na 1k, pay through their app, pressure go release small. E go dey embarassing if they send that kind message give your parents, uncles or even people wey dey give you rep before. Take my advice, DONT COLLECT MONEY FROM ONLINE SHARKS, their plan is to enslave you forever.

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by younglleo: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na so dem send me too oo

2 Likes

Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by decatalyst(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
I wonder why someone would collect loans without a clear plan on how to repay.

You are ruining other people's business and also ruining other people's chances of securing loan for their business.

Pay up and be free of this embarrassment and shame.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
They will soon insult you and threatened with police or security personnel, after a private person would likely beg you. Try to pay, it's part of the agreement.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by dollytino4real(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
dis tin looks like arrangee to me to lure victims to dat site!
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
this same message was sent to me sometimes ago, I even thought the person ran away with 25m company money only to find out it was 5k

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by dobnina(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
After begging them to gimme more time to pay the loan.....dis is wat they Sent me....as a threat message

ATTENTION;..THE NAME xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx WITH PHONE 0xxxxxxxx IS AN EXISTING CRIMINAL ON THE RUN THAT HAS DUPED A COMPANY OF MONEY.THE PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO DISTANCE FROM HIM AS HE HAS PROVEN TO BE DUBIOUS,UNTILL HE PAYS HIS LOAN,HE WILL BE APPREHENDED SOON....WE WILL SEND TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS IF WE DO NOT GET YOUR LOAN IN TWO HOURS.

And below is a screenshot of the message I sent to them before they sent me dis threat, The app name is Gocash.
People will be taking loan with no plan to repay the loan. You guys think loan is free money.
Oga, just look for money and repay the loan.
Even if its part payment so they can have confidence in you that you will surely pay the rest.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by NaijaBoy213(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
izuch:

How much you collect? When you collect am what was your repayment plan? (I hope no be bet9ja win be your repayment plan) Try pay even if na 1k, pay through their app, pressure go release small. E go dey embarassing if they send that kind message give your parents, uncles or even people wey dey give you rep before. Take my advice, DONT COLLECT MONEY FROM ONLINE SHARKS, their plan is to enslave you forever.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by izuch(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:

Bro hustle 1k give those guys to avoid embarassment
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
izuch:

Bro hustle 1k give those guys to avoid embarassment
they will not take o. Their customer care na hell, threats up and down
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by izuch(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
they will not take o. Their customer care na hell, threats up and down

Oga pay at 1k first nah!!!
I was in the financial industry for years, trust me, if you do that you'll have bought yourself another 5days to 1 week. Pay the 1k first
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by afolarin60591: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
:Who told you? Pay part first bro e no dey, everywhere tight for now. If e dey, nobody go tell me.
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by SavageResponse(m): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
After begging them to gimme more time to pay the loan.....dis is wat they Sent me....as a threat message

ATTENTION;..THE NAME xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx WITH PHONE 0xxxxxxxx IS AN EXISTING CRIMINAL ON THE RUN THAT HAS DUPED A COMPANY OF MONEY.THE PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO DISTANCE FROM HIM AS HE HAS PROVEN TO BE DUBIOUS,UNTILL HE PAYS HIS LOAN,HE WILL BE APPREHENDED SOON....WE WILL SEND TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS IF WE DO NOT GET YOUR LOAN IN TWO HOURS.

And below is a screenshot of the message I sent to them before they sent me dis threat, The app name is Gocash.

Stop looking for pity.

Pay back your loan!
Re: See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts by Joanney: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
this same message was sent to me sometimes ago, I even thought the person ran away with 25m company money only to find out it was 5k
Don't blame them,just imagine if 1000 people are owing you 5k.
SavageResponse:

Stop looking for pity.

Pay back your loan!
Can you imagine!He even had the guts to post it online.

(1) (Reply)

Make 5-10K Daily From Mobile Food Networking With Just 3k Investment. / 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud / NSE Market Capitalisation Rebounds By N41bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.