Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only (6005 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Jeon(f): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

So, how did you get to know your elder and little sisters are still virgin?
Hope it's not what I'm thinking

you can think whatever you want to think. I.e the idea mind of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Kriss216: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Jeon:

you can think whatever you want to think. I.e the idea mind of Nigerians
You're yet to answer my question.
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
You're yet to answer my question.
but you can clearly answer the question yourself.

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by damtan(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jeon:

why so obsessed with Nigeria girls?

elder sis =27 still v
little sis =20 still v
Ehnn ehnnnn cool
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by HaBaE(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pillar12:
Op we almost had same experience but mine was at age 12

I was so young and naive you won't blame me bcoz na small pikin i be then. There was this particular day i didn't go to school i and my mom was at home but the whole compound was very dry and silent because it was a working day and some of my house mates have all gone to school and the older ones have all left for work....my mom then went out to buy some food stuff at the market and i was alone inside of our house, after some few mins my mom had left to the market i heard a knock at the door i was like who is knocking the door by this time of the day i then thought maybe my mom forgot something at home, i went to open the door to my greatest surprise i saw this big aunt she also stay in the same compound and i asked what she was doing here, she asked about my mom i said she went to the market she came in and told me she needed salt i told her to wait and i would get it for her before i came back she was already sitting down, i gave her the plastic containing salt that she should go use any amount she wanted.

I was expecting her to start going but she kept watching the movie i was watching. before i know she started caressing my body i was like wetin diz aunty dey do but she continued amd boom she pulled her top. I could remember vividly she was wearing a white bra and white panty...she told me she meant no harm that the thing she is about to do is very sweet so i complied and she had her way with me.

Although i couldn't locate her V and she helped me and we sha do the do it was crazy though but i felt something i haven't felt in my entire life that day i couldn't explain, after about 15 to 20mins i couldn't release she stood up and get dressed and she told Me that i shouldn't tell my mom about what happened. i told her i wont.

When she left i was like wetin just happen now lol. So that was it.

P.S she was age 28 as at then but she's married now with 4 kids. Her current age will be (42/43)

Till date i never tell anybody

it true ......thank God am not anybody
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Dreyton36: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Still a virgin
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Reex12(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
oga lefulefu come talk your own

is baddiefreak even a virgin sef?
Dreyton36:
Still a virgin
lie lie
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Omoslim26: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
HaBaE:

it true ......thank God am not anybody

No mind am if na convenant something na so him take enter gbege bcus of cho cho cho
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by KingDash: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jeon:

elder sis =27 still v little sis =20 still v
Bros introduce me to ya sisters na.
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Emmanuel224(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
looking 4wrd to
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Dreyton36: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Reex12:

is baddiefreak even a virgin sef?lie lie

Lie ke. undecided

I don nack u before Innocent virgin like me , no spoil me o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Reex12(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lie ke. undecided
I don nack u before Innocent virgin like me , no spoil me o
Lights up my kpoli in peace
OK oh BTW u don cross 25?
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Dreyton36: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Reex12:
OK oh BTW u don cross 25?

No I'm 7
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by aimmoney9: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=Pillar12 post=98771377]Op we almost had same experience but mine was at age 12

I was so young and naive you won't blame me bcoz na small pikin i be then. There was this particular day i didn't go to school i and my mom was at home but the whole compound was very dry and silent because it was a working day and some of my house mates have all gone to school and the older ones have all left for work....my mom then went out to buy some food stuff at the market and i was alone inside of our house, after some few mins my mom had left to the market i heard a knock at the door i was like who is knocking the door by this time of the day i then thought maybe my mom forgot something at home, i went to open the door to my greatest surprise i saw this big aunt she also stay in the same compound and i asked what she was doing here, she asked about my mom i said she went to the market she came in and told me she needed salt i told her to wait and i would get it for her before i came back she was already sitting down, i gave her the plastic containing salt that she should go use any amount she wanted.

I was expecting her to start going but she kept watching the movie i was watching. before i know she started caressing my body i was like wetin diz aunty dey do but she continued amd boom she pulled her top. I could remember vividly she was wearing a white bra and white panty...she told me she meant no harm that the thing she is about to do is very sweet so i complied and she had her way with me.

Although i couldn't locate her V and she helped me and we sha do the do it was crazy though but i felt something i haven't felt in my entire life that day i couldn't explain, after about 15 to 20mins i couldn't release she stood up and get dressed and she told Me that i shouldn't tell my mom about what happened. i told her i wont.

When she left i was like wetin just happen now lol. So that was it.

P.S she was age 28 as at then but she's married now with 4 kids. Her current age will be (42/43)

Till date i never tell anybody

[/quote
U just told somebody
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by BaddieFreak(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Reex12:

is baddiefreak even a virgin sef?lie lie
Why are you mentioning my moniker?
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
I am booking this down for future purpose
If that’s truly you in profile we will like you to help us advertise our clean clear products...
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by OlaDavid2012: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD EXPLAIN BETTER, I TAUGHT A MALE FIRST EJACULATION IS HIS DISVIRGING POINT.
FEMALE OWN IS CLEAR TO EVERYONE THO.
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Reex12(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Why are you mentioning my moniker?
is your hymen still intact
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Jeon:

elder sis =27 still v
little sis =20 still v

How u take know

If this is true, your family is blessed. Kindly make sure you triple each bride price grin
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:

na wao wetin una wan take this kain info do cheesy
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by 1Sharon(f): 4:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Nazgul:
If you want to read unadulterated experiences from truthful Nairaland females back then, read this thread. I've already read through it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5979/first-sexual-experience

Those were the days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / My Underwear / Oh BOY! Nigerian Student Breaks World Record For Longer Sex Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.