Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. (5976 Views)

Real Experience But Weird / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Well, I feel very happy to have my own fair share of this day to day breakfast that’s served on relationship. But in this case, I wasn’t dumbed rather, I tried to make peace with her while I stopped loving her.

It all started 2 years ago when I met this girl, she was everything I had always admired in a woman, I talked to her and we started up as friends and after a period of about 4 months we started dating. Meanwhile she had a guy in her life oooooo but I didn’t even care as I just wanted to be in her life.

Initially, I had thought she was from a very wealthy home considering her beauty and looks, she always dress nice but when I started dating her, I automatically became the bread winner in the family. She was dead broke but I never mind, my likeness for her didn’t change a bit... I mean, I still liked her even more.

After 5 months of being in a relationship with her, she had an issue with her boyfriend and they broke up. The first lie she told me was that the boyfriend found out about me and this caused their break up. I hardly believe mere words so I didn’t believe her, I only noted those words she said with hopes of finding out the truth someday.

Now!! I ought to become the only man in her life right ?? oya come and see gobe!

After a while, she moved in with me and this was when I started to understand what the noun called “woman”. Relationship ought to be pure and sacred, but that’s not what it is now ooooo as the first red flag I saw in her where lies, Jesus!!! The girl tells lie at every glimpse, I started to trend with care.

One day I realized she was arranged for hookup, I swear, my head big that day... my girl friend that lives with me in my house wants to go have sex with a guy she has never seen nor does she know. Well, as a man who is eager to know, I confronted her but didn’t break up with her as I was curious to know what relationship really means.

Confronting her made me feel she’ll have a repentant mind set but guess what? The story just got more interesting. 3 months later she cheated on me, and yet again I caught her. She apologized and I forgave her almost immediately, I didn’t even show any sign of anger at all. As I felt she would this time have a repentant heart.

My dear nairalanders this girl has been cheating on me up and down, that I can’t even mention, I keep catching her and she keeps apologizing.

Please Note: I am financially doing very well as I am able to provide for all her needs, there is something I always brag about that there is nothing she ever asked from me that I didn’t provide.

Believe it or not, our sex life is perfect as I have seen a chat she had with a friend where she confessed nobody has ever had pleased her in bed like I do, I can stay in bed one hour and I’m a very romantic man.

She has never caught me cheating as I have always been faithful to her.

I’m saying all these to make the readers understand that the relationship actually lacks nothing. But still this girl finds it hard to close her legs.

Well, the last time I caught her having an affair with a married man, we quarreled and settled but believe me, the love is dead and buried.

So if you’re out there and you find a woman that’s manageable please adore her and make her feel special, the specie of a virtuous woman is going into extinction gradually but we’re yet to notice.

Just feel like sharing my own experience and I’m curious to see the comments that will follow.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by RedCentaur(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
You are doing well.

Take your lessons and enjoy your new found peace.

7 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Congratulations on your growth from being a sidecock to graduating to pleasure tool to ultimate provider and finally woman wrapper.

Dude still dey stay 1 hour ontop woman after everything cheesy cheesy omohhhh

You quarrelled and settled but una no break up. cheesy cheesy okay!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations on your growth from being a sidecock to graduating to pleasure tool to ultimate provider and finally woman wrapper.

Lol... but why did you now add “woman wrapper” ??.. how did I become woman wrapper na ??
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by kelspinall(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
RedCentaur:
You are doing well.

Take your lessons and enjoy your new found peace.

true talk
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by kelspinall(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
relationship is not what it was painted to be..the white fooled us believing their damn telenovelas, it's all lies.. is hard to find a faithful gal and gals can never be satisfied,no!! no!! no!!...i wish the younger lads will hear this...

sorry man..your first mistake was accepting her back twice when you caught her cheating..gals has this mentality of"he will always forgive,even if i cheat again"
..break up with thaa #oe

16 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by decatalyst(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
You can't cope with her alleged promiscuous lifestyle, yet you didn't break up? Is everything alright with you?

What you are doing is like keeping a dead duck with you because you love it or couldn't just bear to have it go away for every.

Either ways, she is gone!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
omaira:

Lol... but why did you now add “woman wrapper” ??.. how did I become woman wrapper na ??
That's because nah woman wrapper dey take all dirt that happens in the kitchen in those days nah cheesy After women put maggi, salt or oil for soup them use hand clean them wrapper just like your babe dey use all rubbish dey clean you.

Guy, you can do better. For your own sanity just let the babe go.

14 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
That's because nah woman wrapper dey take all dirt that happens in the kitchen in those days nah cheesy After women put maggi, salt or oil for soup them use hand clean them wrapper just like your babe dey use all rubbish dey clean you.

Thanks bro. I do appreciate these words

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
omaira:

Thanks bro. I do appreciate these words
I'm not a bro but you are welcome. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Mille: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
decatalyst:
You can't cope with her alleged promiscuous lifestyle, yet you didn't break up? Is everything alright with you?

The guy is a fool. You were dating someone on the side when he know she has a boyfriend. You should have stayed on the side collecting your share of the community, you decided to fall in love with a community pussy.

A wise man would have expected that someone else would take his place on the side when he graduated to the main boyfriend.

Lol. Imagine wanting to monopolize a community pussy, not to talk about getting married to one.

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Divay22(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:

You quarrelled and settled but una no break up. cheesy cheesy okay!
grin grin grin grin
This is wrong na grin grin
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by begoniaa: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:

So this is the contextual origin of this phrase.

I never knew.

8 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Zonefree(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
.So if you’re out there and you find a woman that’s manageable please adore her and make her feel special,

I was enjoying every bit of your tragedy until I get to this point.

This shows you still never learn your lesson. You're still advising men to adore and make these demons feel special undecided undecided

If you're seeking for a manageable woman, beam your light outside Nigeria. There's no more good girls in this country. All the girls here are damaged!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by ValCon888: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't mean to insult you OP, but permit me to call you STUPID.
You want loyalty with a girl who was disloyal to her boyfriend with you.

There are two things:

Either you're very stupid, or you're smoking the best weed in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by ObamaMessi: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

I never knew.
you are not making any sense

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by peedeeasobie(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
omaira:
Well, I feel very happy to have my own fair share of this day to day breakfast that’s served on relationship. But in this case, I wasn’t dumbed rather, I tried to make peace with her while I stopped loving her.

It all started 2 years ago when I met this girl, she was everything I had always admired in a woman, I talked to her and we started up as friends and after a period of about 4 months we started dating. Meanwhile she had a guy in her life oooooo but I didn’t even care as I just wanted to be in her life.

Initially, I had thought she was from a very wealthy home considering her beauty and looks, she always dress nice but when I started dating her, I automatically became the bread winner in the family. She was dead broke but I never mind, my likeness for her didn’t change a bit... I mean, I still liked her even more.

After 5 months of being in a relationship with her, she had an issue with her boyfriend and they broke up. The first lie she told me was that the boyfriend found out about me and this caused their break up. I hardly believe mere words so I didn’t believe her, I only noted those words she said with hopes of finding out the truth someday.

Now!! I ought to become the only man in her life right ?? oya come and see gobe!

After a while, she moved in with me and this was when I started to understand what the noun called “woman”. Relationship ought to be pure and sacred, but that’s not what it is now ooooo as the first red flag I saw in her where lies, Jesus!!! The girl tells lie at every glimpse, I started to trend with care.

One day I realized she was arranged for hookup, I swear, my head big that day... my girl friend that lives with me in my house wants to go have sex with a guy she has never seen nor does she know. Well, as a man who is eager to know, I confronted her but didn’t break up with her as I was curious to know what relationship really means.

Confronting her made me feel she’ll have a repentant mind set but guess what? The story just got more interesting. 3 months later she cheated on me, and yet again I caught her. She apologized and I forgave her almost immediately, I didn’t even show any sign of anger at all. As I felt she would this time have a repentant heart.

My dear nairalanders this girl has been cheating on me up and down, that I can’t even mention, I keep catching her and she keeps apologizing.

Please Note: I am financially doing very well as I am able to provide for all her needs, there is something I always brag about that there is nothing she ever asked from me that I didn’t provide.

Believe it or not, our sex life is perfect as I have seen a chat she had with a friend where she confessed nobody has ever had pleased her in bed like I do, I can stay in bed one hour and I’m a very romantic man.

I’m saying all these to make the readers understand that the relationship actually lacks nothing. But still this girl finds it hard to close her legs.

Well, [b]the last time I caught her having an affair with a married man, we quarreled and settled [/b]but believe me, the love is dead and buried.

So if you’re out there and you find a woman that’s manageable please adore her and make her feel special, the specie of a virtuous woman is going into extinction gradually but we’re yet to notice.

Just feel like sharing my own experience and I’m curious to see the comments that will follow.

You actually have a deep sense of inferiority complex.
That lady has used reverse psychology to damage your sense of reasoning.

A serial cheat that you ought to dump and move on with your life... no, you are quarreling and settling.

Oga, you are not in a position to advice anybody. Go and take care of your wounded mind

13 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Zonefree(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
ValCon888:
I don't mean to insult you OP, but permit me to call you STUPID.
You want loyalty with a girl who was disloyal to her boyfriend with you.

There are two things:

Either you're very stupid, or you're smoking the best weed in Nigeria.
Please, don't blame innocent weed on this OP's foolishness.

Number 3 rule of the game; Never forgive a cheating Nigerian girlfriend.

Number 4 rule of the game; If she cheats once, she'll cheat again.

Number 5 rule of the game; Breakfast delayed is not breakfast denied.

16 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
I love when simps like this op cry

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Starz825(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

I never knew.
My first time too...
Always wondering what woman wrapper actually means
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by kelERI(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Honestly this is the most annoying post I've seen this year. Dude learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Slynation(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Never forgive or take back a cheating woman or GF...you failed woefully in that aspects, more reason she saw you as a weakling who will always tolerate her sexcapade...

For the records, nobody is special because we all came into this world incognito, therefore! nobody should be indispensable in your life, know this and know peace...

You seriously need to swallow some pills...!!

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by DarkPheonix: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari suppose give you national honor as the most stupi.d man in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Demigod22: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
After reading the low budget modelled English romance story, I smiled in order not to insult OP.

Either op invented this story to get reactions or OP is smoking the same weed with Potable and FFK.

How can a reasonable man cope with a cheating partner? She is poor, according to you, you decided to become her sidecock and when the main guy left the overused kpekus, you gladly inherited it like your birthright. Someone that serially cheated on her boyfriend with you is the same girl you want her to be faithful?

OP is even busy forgiving the community kpekus. OP, your girlfriend is democracy, kpekus by the boys, of the boys and for the boys.

The distance between this OP and sense is like Akwa Ibom to Sokoto, veeerrryyy faaaaaaarrr.

10 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by Lalami3232(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin.... First question wey I wan ask this OP be say "how old are you? "
See as you write epistle of rubbish and gibberish. Some of una no even deserve to dey wear trousers like us ooooo, una suppose dey wear skirt. See as you dey list very irrelevant things because you want validation from us wey no care a dime about you.
Who cares if you sabi fvck? Who cares if you dey inherit her family problem? Who cares if you dey sort her bill? Who cares if you no get sense to know what's right and wrong? The answers to the aforementioned questions be say "NONE OF US CARE" atall.
If at this your age you never get sense to know your right from your wrong, then I'm certain that the parable of a F00L at 40 maybe wrong because you may not get to that age before we go know say you join the category.
Some of una go bring mumu matter come here when una already know wetin to do. Make I just give you one simple advise sha.
As she dey stay with you so eeh, if she go do one hookup and something bad happens, na you na her family go hold responsible ooo, just have it in mind.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of person to born mumu as a child, it's better make the person born thief"

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by begoniaa: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Starz825:
My first time too...
Always wondering what woman wrapper actually means

Everyone just knew it's an insult somehow. grin And I have never really given it much thought, lol.

There are so many sayings we use that comes from what ordinary people do around us.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Is it coincidence that I was listening to Fvck you by Kizz Daniel when I clicked on this thread ?? grin grin grin

You can never please these hoes don’t even waste your time and energy OP.

Just recently I was discussing with one of my Ex and I asked her why she likes going about sleeping with different men, because I know she fvcks almost everyday. Her response was rather funny and disgusting at the same time. Imagine telling me that since she isn’t yet married, she wants to have all the fun and sex because once she gets married, she won’t be able to do that again.

I just laughed my ass out and told her you will definitely cheat if you mistakenly get married. Then she said there is a rite they normally perform on girls that newly gets married from her place and this rite won’t make the girl cheat on her husband. This is coming from someone that has never been to her village in the North before.

I just said in my heart, I pity the mumu simp wey go believe this your nonsense story.. Funniest thing is, this was same biitch that wanted me to marry her back then and mumu me was stupidly in love because of big ass and shape. So you see these girls know what they are doing and in most cases they end up marrying simps who don’t understand them. Thank God for the Redpill though.

By the way you sounded like a guy in his early 20s because I’m surprised you don’t understand the character of an average Nigerian girl at this time.

5 Likes

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by BigIyanga: 3:05am On Oct 12, 2022
omaira:

Well, the last time I caught her having an affair with a married man, we quarreled and settled but believe me, the love is dead and buried.

Lol..confessions of an emotionally needy and inexperienced man. You were in a relationship with your ‘good’ intentions without confirming from her if she wanted thr same thing. You were a side piece and wanted to be upgraded..’?? Nah, you knew what it was when u signed up. You were OK sharing her puozzy with another.. then you elevated yourself to the largest shareholder without her vote and consent.. Go read Eve by James Hadley Chase
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Is it coincidence that I was listening to Fvck you by Kizz Daniel when I clicked on this thread ?? grin grin grin

You can never please these hoes don’t even waste your time and energy OP.

Just recently I was discussing with one of my Ex and I asked her why she likes going about sleeping with different men, because I know she fvcks almost everyday. Her response was rather funny and disgusting at the same time. Imagine telling me that since she isn’t yet married, she wants to have all the fun and sex because once she gets married, she won’t be able to do that again.

I just laughed my ass out and told her you will definitely cheat if you mistakenly get married. Then she said there is a rite they normally perform on girls that newly gets married from her place and this rite won’t make the girl cheat on her husband. This is coming from someone that has never been to her village in the North before.

I just said in my heart, I pity the mumu simp wey go believe this your nonsense story.. Funniest thing is, this was same biitch that wanted me to marry her back then and mumu me was stupidly in love because of big ass and shape. So you see these girls know what they are doing and in most cases they end up marrying simps who don’t understand them. Thank God for the Redpill though.

By the way you sounded like a guy in his early 20s because I’m surprised you don’t understand the character of an average Nigerian girl at this time.

I’m in my late 20s and yeah you’re right when you say I don’t understand the character of an average Nigerian girl because all my life I’ve never really known what relationship feels like. This was actually my first time of being in a relationship because I had to give my focus to studies and get a good job at the early stages of my life. I’m happy I’ve been able to pursue and achieve most of the things I dreamt of becoming in life and for this reason I decided to taste what relationship really is and boom!! I met this girl.

It’s quite a sad experience but I’m happy for the lessons learnt. I feel more knowledgeable on how to go about with the next girl that comes into my life.

But I still got this p*ssy for supper just for the weather.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 4:30am On Oct 12, 2022
BigIyanga:

Lol..confessions of an emotionally needy and inexperienced man. You were in a relationship with your ‘good’ intentions without confirming from her if she wanted thr same thing. You were a side piece and wanted to be upgraded..’?? Nah, you knew what it was when u signed up. You were OK sharing her puozzy with another.. then you elevated yourself to the largest shareholder without her vote and consent.. Go read Eve by James Hadley Chase

I’ve been searching for the book you mentioned but can’t seem to find it online.. do you have an e-copy of it ? Would appreciate if you can share

1 Like

Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin.... First question wey I wan ask this OP be say "how old are you? "
See as you write epistle of rubbish and gibberish. Some of una no even deserve to dey wear trousers like us ooooo, una suppose dey wear skirt. See as you dey list very irrelevant things because you want validation from us wey no care a dime about you.
Who cares if you sabi fvck? Who cares if you dey inherit her family problem? Who cares if you dey sort her bill? Who cares if you no get sense to know what's right and wrong? The answers to the aforementioned questions be say "NONE OF US CARE" atall.
If at this your age you never get sense to know your right from your wrong, then I'm certain that the parable of a F00L at 40 maybe wrong because you may not get to that age before we go know say you join the category.
Some of una go bring mumu matter come here when una already know wetin to do. Make I just give you one simple advise sha.
As she dey stay with you so eeh, if she go do one hookup and something bad happens, na you na her family go hold responsible ooo, just have it in mind.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of person to born mumu as a child, it's better make the person born thief"

Lol, I swear reading this was so funny... actually she does not stay with me any more. And yeah you’re right, this was actually the first serious relationship I’ve been into in my entire life and I don’t think I was a fool or I was weak. Because if I was a fool, I would have probably been depressed or emotionally imbalanced or something related.

But no!! It’s quite sad that I have only learnt most of my lessons from my own experience and not from people’s experience or stories and thus I gave her chances upon chances to actually see and understand the noun “woman”

Now I do and I feel happy about it. I’m just praying and keeping a positive thought over the next woman that will come into my life.
Re: A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. by omaira: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Demigod22:
After reading the low budget modelled English romance story, I smiled in order not to insult OP.

Either op invented this story to get reactions or OP is smoking the same weed with Potable and FFK.

How can a reasonable man cope with a cheating partner? She is poor, according to you, you decided to become her sidecock and when the main guy left the overused kpekus, you gladly inherited it like your birthright. Someone that serially cheated on her boyfriend with you is the same girl you want her to be faithful?

OP is even busy forgiving the community kpekus. OP, your girlfriend is democracy, kpekus by the boys, of the boys and for the boys.

The distance between this OP and sense is like Akwa Ibom to Sokoto, veeerrryyy faaaaaaarrr.

Hahaha... another funny comment, bro lemme shock you.. the reason why the boyfriend left her was because he caught her cheating with another guy and that guy wasn’t me.

Well, I’ve learnt my lessons very well bro and I’m happy I did learn this lesson outside marriage and not as a married man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Oh BOY! Nigerian Student Breaks World Record For Longer Sex Ever" / Sex On A Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.