Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Bleep Peoples Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bleep Peoples Wives (5871 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by 4ckTOT0: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
laluski:

Out of curiosity I Checked your profile and assumed that was your pic, it's expected.....you're child....
Now lemme put it this way, if you accidentally saw a viral video of your gateman(I assume you have one) spreading the two gigantic flabby legs of your mum(that you cherish so much and respect), and he's ramming the living day lights out of her and at the ends she takes his dik into his mouth and he cums into her mouth.
How will you feel?
i will be happy, it means my papa is not satisfying her wella. this life is too short to allow an idot waste you time. i am a full supporter of cheatng. so if you see your gate man plumbing your mother, just mind your business my guy. grin
the fact that you actually think i wll be tellng a detailed story like this and use my real pics shows that u are a kid

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by laluski(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
4ckTOT0:
i will be happy, it means my papa is not satisfying her wella. this life is too short to allow an idot waste you time. i am a full supporter of cheatng. so if you see your gate man plumbing your mother, just mind your business my guy. grin
the fact that you actually think i wll be tellng a detailed story like this and use my real pics shows that u are a kid

What I said actually pained you .. good. I have gotten my desired effect.Your replies to me and everyone else here shows you just saw your Neco result.
I only pity the fools who'll actually believe your story.
My replying you after this is only making the CEO nairaland richer and no added value to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by 4ckTOT0: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
laluski:

What I said actually pained you .. good. I have gotten my desired effect.Your replies to me and everyone else here shows you just saw your Neco result.
I only pity the fools who'll actually believe your story.
My replying you after this is only making the CEO nairaland richer and no added value to me.
oh no lol u are so funny. check my comments u wlll see that nothing said here gets to me. u where trying to use my mother as illustration but e shock u how me sef tell u say i no send if them Bleep my mama cheesy cheesy
someone that can tell u that he dosnt give a Bleep if a security or an agbero bleeps hiis mum, tell me, wetin u wan tell am wey go vex am? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro you will marry some day
If you are married, someone will do same to your wife
What goes around comes around, take note of this
It sound like fun now but I can't ask u to stop because you are deep in it.
But mind u, that woman may be telling the husband this and they will hit you from an unknown direction.

Have you seen an armed robber that gets to retirement age and said he has resigned, they must catch them as no matter how smart they are they will make mistakes.

Change your ways

We have too many retired armed robbers that were never caught oh

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by 4ckTOT0: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
laluski:
Oh by the way,
I don't believe you have a car neither do I believe stories you just typed,
You've been nursing the thot and have even masturbated on it using a couple of married women you see around.
At your age, some stupid ideas are allowed.
This is one of them
the fact that u looked at that pic and assumed its me makes me believe you are stupid

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by 4ckTOT0: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
michaelpop50:

leave the guy to the talk wetin he no know.

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by slimjohn2k5: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
michaelpop50:

I will like to hear that story bro
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro you will marry some day
If you are married, someone will do same to your wife
What goes around comes around, take note of this
It sound like fun now but I can't ask u to stop because you are deep in it.
But mind u, that woman may be telling the husband this and they will hit you from an unknown direction.

Have you seen an armed robber that gets to retirement age and said he has resigned, they must catch them as no matter how smart they are they will make mistakes.

Change your ways
na lie. Someone will fucck your wife and daughter and nothing will happen.
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by LikeAking: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
O NOT BELIEVE ALL THOSE IDIOTS THAT TELL U ONCE U Bleep PERSON WIFE THING WILL NOT WORK FOR U BLA BLAH BLAH. I HAVE BEEN FUCKING VARIOUS WIVES OF DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES AND NA SO SO GOOD LUCK DEY COME MY WAY..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
4ckTOT0:
abobo, for the next 1000years, my cash can never dry
do giveaway na
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by buckeyemedia: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You think so? Then it's obvious you don't understand cause and effect. What can I say, just know with actions comes consequences.
Rule Numero uno, Never make a Hore a housewife that is what you get simple, these promiscuous bitches ain’t loyal, from creation till infinity, even Eve played a fast one on Adam.
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Toktee(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
4ckTOT0:
to my fellow guys that love fucking peoples wives and gfs, this is a new trick that works.
after nearly gotten caught by someone husband, i had to come up with a new method to Bleep these milfs.
what i do now is, i dont get close to the wife, i get close to the husband, give him cash, buy him beer etc, and do my best to stay off the wife as much as possibl. this way he is never going to believe or suspect anything.
i have already bleeped 2 wives with this format. this latest one is a lady that sells me my car oil, generator oil, gear oil etc. this lady has a succulent body and big yansh and i vowed that i was going to oil it. so for 2 weeks, i noticed she didnt open. i needed to oil my power steering badly because it was getting hard. as she no dey na, i didnt bother. i waited for like 4 days before she didnt open before i bought it somewhere else.
finally after close to too weeks, she resumed.
i asked her why she absent for days and she said her mother inlaw was sick.
na so i symphatize with am then at the end asked her about what we discuses. she was like she wants it too but scared of her husband. i told her i will handle her husband. that she should tell me when he will be here. few days later, she told me her husband will be coming around 2pm. na so i drive pass there like 5 times and he no dey , finally i saw him sitting outside. na so i park go greet am and told him that i heard his mom is sick, told him sorry o etc etc, when i was about to leave, i give him 5k to add for his mother treatment. omo na small remain for this manchi to lick my shoes. he didnt expect it. well after this, he got so free with me.
there was a time i was passing and he asked if i am driving their way, me wey dey hardly pass there said yes. to my surprise he asked his wife to enter ma go drop am say he dey come later. u need to see how happy i was. omo na so i begin my scooping again o. long story short, she will be getting pipped this weekend.
i will be updating you on more wives i Bleep using this format. grin
try it at your own risk
DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THOSE IDIOTS THAT TELL U ONCE U Bleep PERSON WIFE THING WILL NOT WORK FOR U BLA BLAH BLAH. I HAVE BEEN FUCKING VARIOUS WIVES OF DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES AND NA SO SO GOOD LUCK DEY COME MY WAY
Continue, your car will soon send you to your early grave.

you better stop it or die premature.
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Let me tell you a real life story that happened in a very popular Military barracks in Lagos.

A Brigadier general has the reputation of sleeping with married women and he was stinkingly rich and equally at the top of his career with so much power that he is untouchable .

The women are mostly soldiers wives and as a matter of fact , such women would respectfully give in out of fear for their husbands jobs and lives .

If you claim to be wise or stubborn , your husband would be posted to NE. So they oblige without thinking twice .

His end came when he decided to do same to his drivers wife . To cut the long story short , the wife told the husband and they set him up . He was in officers Mess doing the DO with the woman when the husband and his organised men came in and met them almost in action !

A whole Brigadier General was beaten black and blue and the driver secretly put him inside his own staff car boot and drove him out of the barracks naked. He was handed over to the military police , he got dismissed and all benefits such as pension, gratuity etc were stripped off him . His wife divorced him and his children all relocated .

This is a real life story and not some bull . So the bottom line is , you might think that you are wise or smart but KARMA will hit you when your life is at its best !

Just like that General, he didn't start sleeping with people's wives as a general , he started when he was a junior officer . To him , he has mastered the craft so well that he is untouchable but lo and behold , he lost all he has ever worked for in life .

May it never be your portion as you take that decision to stop it today !
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by Timbers(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
elimsun:
angryJust hear in mind this is how people will also bleep your wife and daughters.

Rubbish!!
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by beehivedata(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
hahahaha... different people, different hustles. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Bleep Peoples Wives by KingsJohnson(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
4ckTOT0:
to my fellow guys that love fucking peoples wives and gfs, this is a new trick that works.
after nearly gotten caught by someone husband, i had to come up with a new method to Bleep these milfs.
what i do now is, i dont get close to the wife, i get close to the husband, give him cash, buy him beer etc, and do my best to stay off the wife as much as possibl. this way he is never going to believe or suspect anything.
i have already bleeped 2 wives with this format. this latest one is a lady that sells me my car oil, generator oil, gear oil etc. this lady has a succulent body and big yansh and i vowed that i was going to oil it. so for 2 weeks, i noticed she didnt open. i needed to oil my power steering badly because it was getting hard. as she no dey na, i didnt bother. i waited for like 4 days before she didnt open before i bought it somewhere else.
finally after close to too weeks, she resumed.
i asked her why she absent for days and she said her mother inlaw was sick.
na so i symphatize with am then at the end asked her about what we discuses. she was like she wants it too but scared of her husband. i told her i will handle her husband. that she should tell me when he will be here. few days later, she told me her husband will be coming around 2pm. na so i drive pass there like 5 times and he no dey , finally i saw him sitting outside. na so i park go greet am and told him that i heard his mom is sick, told him sorry o etc etc, when i was about to leave, i give him 5k to add for his mother treatment. omo na small remain for this manchi to lick my shoes. he didnt expect it. well after this, he got so free with me.
there was a time i was passing and he asked if i am driving their way, me wey dey hardly pass there said yes. to my surprise he asked his wife to enter ma go drop am say he dey come later. u need to see how happy i was. omo na so i begin my scooping again o. long story short, she will be getting pipped this weekend.
i will be updating you on more wives i Bleep using this format. grin
try it at your own risk
DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THOSE IDIOTS THAT TELL U ONCE U Bleep PERSON WIFE THING WILL NOT WORK FOR U BLA BLAH BLAH. I HAVE BEEN FUCKING VARIOUS WIVES OF DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES AND NA SO SO GOOD LUCK DEY COME MY WAY

I did felt so bad when I read this, however it's your life and u decide how you wants to live that.

Kindly be informed that nothing is free in this life and do onto others that wish you will like to them to do to you

Stop taking advantage of others, it will surely backfire

(1) (2) (Reply)

see one story wey i read / My Experience With A Minor / How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.