Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday (4901 Views)

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast / Donate To IPOB And Stop Asking Questions Nnamdi Kanu warns members / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
jude79:
I think you are the one getting confused, he
or she, is talking about using analogies from
past informations to process present
information, now when you don't have that, it
becomes difficult for you to sense dangerous
events when they are about to happen. The
only difference between you and kanu is that
he understands when he's about to be taken
for a ride, and plans ahead to forstall such
actions. I'm saying it literally, so it won't be
difficult for you to process.
lol
All these because of your “hero”
Can you tell me how all these analogical and metaphorical nonsense youur saying correlates to the using the “Stockholm Syndrome” to speak about the Nigerian situation?
Well don't bother
I know you worship Kanu

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Rikov(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
No be lie... The gworo chewing tribe will jump this ooo
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Uchek(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2021
APT!

Tumbulum:
a coward that set up security and armed them and was able to confront the Nigeria government army and stood them in a gun battle. That coward must be a special one.
A coward that escape army onslaught and crossed all the security check point mounted by the terrorist government and moved out of the shit hole to continue to his fight against the evil terrorist government.
I think cowardice means doing something great and outsmarting the evil terrorist government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All hail Biafra. / What If Zik Was Like Awolowo ? / Obama Appoints Dr. Olufunmilayo Falusi Olapade To Us Cancer Advisory Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.