Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday (4885 Views)

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast / Donate To IPOB And Stop Asking Questions Nnamdi Kanu warns members / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

DSS will knock on ya door
esn keep you
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Notasyouthink: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

ESN will knock on your cage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:
Watch how the unfortunate zoo citizens will ignore these intelligent questions and start talking gibberish.

Stockholm syndrome has finished all of them.
I'm pretty sure you don't know the meaning of that term

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by NwaAro: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
I hope the #4 question hits closer to home for every truthful yoruba person, you call Kanu a coward for running... but if a fully armed company of soldiers invaded your house albeit unconstitutionally while you were sleeping in broad daylight with the intent to kill you... will you confront them unarmed? Why did the army invade Kanu's residence even when they knew he was still waiting to attend his court order? it's because we can't tell ourselves the truth that Nigeria is fuvked together.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BastardWike: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

I'm pretty sure you don't know the meaning of that term

theFilmtricsay

Lol, Stockholm syndrome is such a big term to you? SMH. The fact that suffering Nigerians are defending the same leaders that have made life hellish for them should have given you a hint about the meaning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by cafolu: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
The online miscreants that the gangling thief said he loves they way they defend him abi?

Mightyhaiz:
short hard quick jabs...

That will most definitely fling the lifeless mannequin and his wretched internet warriors far off the canvass and scattered face down all over the walkways

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by cafolu: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
They can't help it o! Baba just 'commended' their efficient online stupidity called defense so they must double down and put in more effort!

awgumayor:
Someone said he is waiting for any idiot that.... Immediately you show up.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, Stockholm syndrome is such a big term to you? SMH. The fact that suffering Nigerians are defending the same leaders that have made life hellish for them should have given you a hint about the meaning.
its to love,trust,put in high esteem your captors

It has nothing to do with defending
As it stands now No reasonable Nigerian either loves,trust nor respect the leaders terrorists

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by uchihajt: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Afamed:
Supreme coward aka China Sheka
Wow..!! shocked shocked
An idiot actually showed up..

4 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Nightalan: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
4) Yoruba journalism is evil. I have many Yoruba friends that I respect, but most Yoruba journalists are about hypocrisy and brown envelope. Whenever they write about me, they say I am a fugitive who jumped bail. Yet they have seen the video of the Nigerian Army storming my house to kill me. They have seen pictures of those killed in my house. They know all of this is wrong and illegal, but they cannot tell the truth. One wonders why they have become such hypocrites?
Wahala dey oo, he said they can't tell the truth, pls what's the truth? grin is he not a fugitive? Didn't he jump bail?
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by freeman5050: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

Hate speech...

See this one

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned Nigerians but was arrested and locked up. After releasing him they sent the military to kill him but the couldn't.
I remember him saying"I WILL DESTROY NIGERIA WITH TRUTH"
I heard him shouting that guns were being brought to South and hidden in the Forest and the Fulanis are planing war. And he talked about the military and police allowing the Fulanis to laid guns into other states but will kill unarmed IPOB but our leaders said he was making too much noise.
Not the Fulanis are making ur of the guns they hid in our Forests.
God please have mercy and help us.

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by somegirl1: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

As it stands now No reasonable Nigerian either loves,trust nor respect the leaders terrorists

theFilmtricsay

Reasonable Nigerians are few and far between.
The individual you quoted is correct in their use of "Stockholm syndrome" with respect to the Nigerian situation.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by skyman200(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nice questions
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
somegirl1:

Reasonable Nigerians are few and far between.
The individual you quoted is correct in their use of "Stockholm syndrome" with respect to the Nigerian situation.
what do you mean by reasonable Nigerians are few?
And we are not captives so it is a wrong concept to use in such situation
I'm almost very sure that the individual I quoted used the term because his hero Kanu used it not so long ago on the Nigerian situation
It is outrightly out of context

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by gidgiddy: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:
Watch how the unfortunate zoo citizens will ignore these intelligent questions and start talking gibberish.

Stockholm syndrome has finished all of them.

Not Stockholm syndrome but advanced Stockholm syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by somegirl1: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

Literal-mindedness can be limiting.
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
somegirl1:

Literal-mindedness can be limiting.
taking things literally enhances one's rational thinking-thus removing any style of bias
Hence making one very accountable and reponsible for one's words
They can't be easily twisted out of context

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by somegirl1: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

taking things literally enhances one's rational thinking-thus removing any style of bias
Hence making one very accountable and reponsible for one's words
They can't be easily twisted out of context

theFilmtricsay

Actually it doesn't. It's a trait linked to autism. It's the inability to quickly understand metaphors and analogy.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 1:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Notasyouthink:
No! They will avoid this thread like plaque or they will definitely attack the messanger (Nnamdi Kanu) leaving the message.

But am waiting for any idiot that will try such.
Rhetoric talk for slow minds, what message?, repeating old public news, that can only be whitewashed for brain clogged regressive thinkers? Nnenna Kanu the Judas Goat said what?
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nnamdi Kanu warned Nigerians but was arrested and locked up. After releasing him they sent the military to kill him but the couldn't.
I remember him saying"I WILL DESTROY NIGERIA WITH TRUTH"
I heard him shouting that guns were being brought to South and hidden in the Forest and the Fulanis are planing war. And he talked about the military and police allowing the Fulanis to laid guns into other states but will kill unarmed IPOB but our leaders said he was making too much noise.
Not the Fulanis are making ur of the guns they hid in our Forests.
God please have mercy and help us.
You & your fellow ipob miscreants are smoking too much of those hard drugs they keep catching your members with @ the various International Airports world wide. Rule number 1, don’t get high of your own supply.
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:06am On Feb 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You & your fellow ipob miscreants are smoking too much of those hard drugs they keep catching your members with @ the various International Airports world wide. Rule number 1, don’t get high of your own supply.
It's okay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by StubbornGENIUS: 3:09am On Feb 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It's okay
That's it? I expected more shocked
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:15am On Feb 06, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
That's it? I expected more shocked
Sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by AlfaB: 3:17am On Feb 06, 2021
BlackfireX:

Remind them to write their wills first before coming.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by achierosion(m): 4:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Now u have your generalcheesy
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Notasyouthink: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Rhetoric talk for slow minds, what message?, repeating old public news, that can only be whitewashed for brain clogged regressive thinkers? Nnenna Kanu the Judas Goat said what?
Exactly my thoughts, leaving the message to attack the messanger.

You said he is repeating old public news, my question is, what kanu said, is true or false??

It's now a rhetoric talk for slow minds as if your own mind is on a very high level of speed. Is your mind on high level of speed yet you are too blind to see the mess in nigga-area??

This is the reason why we insult any goon that is defending nigga-area without backing up his/her claims with something tangible.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by SweetiliciousD: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:
I hope the #4 question hits closer to home for every truthful yoruba person, you call Kanu a coward for running... but if a fully armed company of soldiers invaded your house albeit unconstitutionally while you were sleeping in broad daylight with the intent to kill you... will you confront them unarmed? Why did the army invade Kanu's residence even when they knew he was still waiting to attend his court order? it's because we can't tell ourselves the truth that Nigeria is fuvked together.

God bless your soul. You will go far with only the truth.
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by SweetiliciousD: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Nightalan:

Wahala dey oo, he said they can't tell the truth, pls what's the truth? grin is he not a fugitive? Didn't he jump bail?

Only the living faces the law. When the state invaded his house unlawfully to silence him permanently?

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by theFilmtric: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
somegirl1:

Actually it doesn't. It's a trait linked to autism. It's the inability to quickly understand metaphors and analogy.

no— this is pretty different from that
You're getting confused

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by kingsavage: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Talkative
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by jude79(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=98800567]
no— this is pretty different from that
You're getting confused

theFilmtricsay
[/quotte

I think you are the one getting confused, he or she, is talking about using analogies from past informations to process present information, now when you don't have that, it becomes difficult for you to sense dangerous events when they are about to happen. The only difference between you and kanu is that he understands when he's about to be taken for a ride, and plans ahead to forstall such actions. I'm saying it literally, so it won't be difficult for you to process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Commando Unit Killed Over 10 Suspected Fulani Bandits At Enugu- Photos / How Awolowo Opposed The Creation Of The Midwestern Region in 1963. / Tinubu To Present N27.5tr Budget For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.