Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing (2264 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing by EntertainmentN: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021

Candi B has always been know to show her lovely body to her fans as part of her entertaining recipes.

Cardi B is an American rapper, who have produced a lot of good music. She has collaborated with artists such Megan the Stallion.

Candi in her recent instragam post has caused a massive stir as her fans are edified to take a look at her beautiful bare body.

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/cardi-b-goes-bare-showing-all-she-got-in-recent-photo-to-adveritise-her-new-single/

(1) (Reply)

Video of Newly Married Couple Finding It Hard To Drop Old X Habit / My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These / Amazing Drawings From My Primary sch Pupils (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.