Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return (43480 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by GloriaWisdom9: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by rickpat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
na wa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Jayrockk: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na God way catch her grin grin

Anyway sha It is what it is. If the guy is willing and capable, he can be sending monthly stipends for the baby's care, but If not na OYO fr her o

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
I dont knw why ladies like this idea sef...
My wife also used this trick for me, if not that i liked her wella, i for wicked her ehn and turn her into a baby mama... grin grin

Cos we already spoken abt this, i never get money, wait... And same she go say no condoms, she can takia of herself

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Moeman: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
people strong o
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
valdes00:
I dont knw why ladies like this idea sef...
My wife also used this trick for me, if not that i liked her wella, i for wicked her ehn and turn her into a baby mama... grin grin
Which ladies something both of you agreed to do , so what exactly were you expecting after the show .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Blunttruth: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:
They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

It Depends on what their relationship is now. Are they communicating, any plans for the future?
If there's none the. She should start thinking of moving on with her life.

3 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
oke2018:
Which ladies something both of you agreed to do , so what exactly were you expecting after the show .
We agreed to do indeed... And u go don knck tire without CD oo, i wonder why u never gt bellegrin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let her go and start okrika business...her head wey no straight go straight... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why are lots of ladies of this generation so desperate to get married undecided...

They'll be online shouting "men are scum", yet they'll visit Shiloh every year praying to God for a husband undecided...

They'll try to trap him with pregnancy, some will use menstrual blood to cook spaghetti for him undecided, others will even go as far as carrying his picture to different prayer houses/ herbalist home undecided....

Indeed, the idea of marriage is truly the ultimate goal for a large majority of modern day females undecided....

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
valdes00:

We agreed to do indeed... grin
Lie say na your absent mind you take do am, after everything you guys will still blame the ladies ,na wa for una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Favfables1:
Why are lots of ladies of this generation so desperate to get married undecided...

They'll be online shouting "men are scum", yet they'll visit Shiloh every year praying to God for a husband undecided...

They'll try to trap him with pregnancy, some will use menstrual blood to cook spaghetti for him undecided, others will even go as far as carrying his picture to different prayer houses/ herbalist home undecided....

Indeed, the idea of marriage is truly the ultimate goal for a large majority of modern day females undecided....
You either watch too much Africa magic or you are wey beyond evolution clock...grin grin

12 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
oke2018:
Lie say na your absent mind you take do am, after everything you guys will still blame the ladies ,na wa for una.
Yes na.. Cos the lady is supposed to takia of it..
Some of this girls wnt even allow u use condoms, they lik it plain

9 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
valdes00:

Please elucidate on this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
valdes00:

I no blame you guys , na the ladies I blame wey go open yansh like fowl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by yetunsbay(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naso my gf dey always insist on raw. Baba jus luck up instanta

3 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by gulfer: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2022
She got served cool cool cool cool cool
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
I no blame you guys , na the ladies I blame wey go open yansh like fowl.
Na two of us dey enjoy am, dnt mk it look lik you guys are doing us a favour.... So u also blame urself for the guys u av been with abi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
grin you knw woh i mean
Palema007:
Please elucidate on this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin

That’s how I fuccck one babe in my Uni year 1 first semester, we both in same department and level too. This babe Yansh big die. We had sexx without protection and I cum inside. Immediately I gave her money to buy postinor. Naso she come tell me a week later say she don get belle, she said she forgot to buy the postinor. She now later said, she is just joking and wanted to test me. She said she can’t be pregnant in Year 1. But she would like to be pregnant for me in final year if possible. Omo me just dey lash this babe till final year. I just japa. Lol

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Lalami3232(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
My fellow men, if you know say you no get plan to marry a girl, abeg no dey pour your mumu sperm inside her. Funny enough, na these zombies go say "na skin to skin na sweet pass", but una go dey run from the result of skin to skin. If to say I get sister and any guy go impregnate her without wanting to marry her, I go quench that person. Women wey dey single dey fimd husbands badly and dem never see, talkless of single mothers. Truth be say, the moment you become a single mother, your choices are limited, except you get money wey go attract gold diggers to you. Abeg, use protection if you know say you no wan marry the girl because alot of single mothers are going through hell. And for the women, make una still dey try to close legs na. No be every sperm na suppose dey deposited in your body. Na wa ooooo..... Tueh

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
She scored an own goal.

If the guy doesn't show interest, she should continue taking care of the baby and move on with her life.

4 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Thebest12(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Oh my goodness ftc for the first time in my life . cry cry I dedicate this ftc to Ukraine
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by nkemoma(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
All these FOLAKES

They are just good for the night o

3 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by LaSenior: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy

No girl can hook me with pregnancy it can't happen at all am not easily carried away by sex oooo and am always on alert when it comes to withdrawal

Whether she's on her Safe period or not am not pouring in

After each ejaculation I will let you see that I didn't pour inside oooo

Soapy master no dey pour inside na

Thank God sey I don repent

11 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by 9jayes: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Same here
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Lolssss, tell that your guy that he is a real G,. U can't use pregnancy on a hommie that's trying to survive, u will only use it on a simp., bcs simps don't hv a say.
They will be calling men goats why every year dem no go allow Jah to answer other people's prayers in shiloh, dem go dey drag sit with old people in shiloh, claiming Saint Theresa and Saint Mary magdalane

5 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by fasho01(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Boomerang
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Babaheekmat: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Never force a guy to settle down

3 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Babaheekmat: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
If you are ready to settle down..

Marry someone who's ready

2 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Elianawalker(f): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2022
She should take care of her baby na... what else?

She has to carry the burden

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.