Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise (331 Views)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / Military Personnel That Died In Active Service Do They Go To Hell Or Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by popweezy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
No lie oo..pls be sincere to yourselfgrin.. If you happen to give up the ghost in the next minute(God forbid) where do you think you are going? Hell or paradise. grin

pls Note that this thread is never meant to scare you nor preach to you but just for you to be conscious of your faiths. Thanks!

for me I guess it's .........
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by MickzyDonald: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
I'll argue if it's hell o...Butt I don't know whats in stock for me
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by lordm(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Stop worrying about death, enjoy your life
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by richmond500: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Personally, I do not believe in God neither do I believe there is a devil.

I don't believe in all these doctrines, I see it as those Greek mythology where Zeus does whatever to poseidon and pluton loving Uranus shit.

The difference is that Christianity was taken too far and was worshipped.
I do not believe that ill take 1/10th of my income to a God and get upliftment, or carry one lady's pant and meet one smelling mumu man to do ritual for me.
Though I do not bear false witness or lie or steal o, so I guess I'll go to heaven if ever there was a God.

but I do fornicate and was never scared of it, so I don't know sha, until I die, I wouldn't know.

lalasticlala mynd44 this is a Sunday thread, don't u think?
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Judging my self that am going to heaven, would be a mockery to God. But if am to enter heaven there is 75-85% possibility. Well all in all I need God's grace. Please Lord let your grace cover me in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
lordm:
Stop worrying about death, enjoy your life

Is neither about life or death is about the life after death. Why could be one possible outcome? That is what the OP is saying.
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by oluwaseyi0: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
None

Because none is real

You simply stop existing just the way you never existed before you were born

If you don't have a problem with not existing before you were born then only a religious brainwash can make you have problem with not existing after you die

You've been in a non existence state before you simply go back there

Remember it's not only you that's going back to non-existence, all living things are including your cherished dogs, your cats, cow, lion, spider, soldier ants ... every living thing ...just name it

Everything that has a beginning surely has an end, you are no exception

1 Like

Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by InfernoNig: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2021
I can't go to hell again. I'm in hell already, Lord knows I will argue with him. I can't a Nigerian and still go to hell.. wetin even bible says affliction will not rise a second time.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2021
popweezy:
No lie oo..pls be sincere to yourselfgrin.. If you happen to give up the ghost in the next minute(God forbid) where do you think you are going? Hell or paradise. grin

pls Note that this thread is never meant to scare you nor preach to you but just for you to be conscious of your faiths. Thanks!

for me I guess it's .........
that's why we need to draw closer to God, we only live our lives once and there's no second chance.
Eternity isn't something for us to joke with.
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
None

Because none is real

You simply stop existing just the way you never existed before you were born

If you don't have a problem with not existing before you were born then only a religious brainwash can make you have problem with not existing after you die

You been in a non existence state before you simply go back there
ignorance.
SMH!
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Heaven.

But I won't be dying now cause I have assignment to carry out.
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by Eminado1: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Let us forget about heaven and hell for a moment and think about something we can control. If you die today, what will happen to your family and those who depend on your income?

What type of school will your children attend? Will your parents be able to afford their medication? Can your family continue to maintain the comfortable lifestyle you have worked so hard to provide?

Do not allow your family to claw their way out of financial hell because you have been called to heaven. Life Insurance is the best legacy you can leave for your loved ones.
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by oluwaseyi0: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ignorance.
SMH!

I understand you've been religiously brainwashed from birth
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I understand you've been religiously brainwashed from birth
Christ in me the hope of glory bro.
I have hope of a better life after death and this has nothing to do with religion.
Why did Jesus come to earth then?
I know you're an atheist sha
Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by oluwaseyi0: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

Christ in me the hope of glory bro.
I have hope of a better life after death and this has nothing to do with religion.
Why did Jesus come to earth then?
I know you're an atheist sha

I understand your yearning for a better life, trust me you deserve it, you deserve more than what this nation is offering us all

But you hoping for the good life you could have got when you are alive is like a student who failed in the university or had an ordinary pass due to whatsoever reason (bad and vandetta lecturer, missing script etc) hoping to get a first class when he die

Some people had this good life you want badly just the same way some students have first class

1 Like

Re: If You Die The Next Minute, Hell Fire Or Paradise by Kobojunkie: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
popweezy:

for me, I guess it's .........
First, Jesus Christ did not teach the gospel of paradise to any of His followers but instead He taught the gospel of the Kingdom of God which promises an eternal destination, Heaven or Hell depending on whether on obeys Him while here on earth. undecided

Second, when you die, you do not go immediately to Heaven or Hell. No, that will not happen until after Jesus Christ returns. What this means is that even the apostles who have been dead 2000 years are still sleeping in their graves, waiting to be admitted in the end, after everyone else into either Heaven or Hell. undecided

Third, since Jesus Christ said the first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first, those who die just before His return will enter first and those who died say 2000 years ago will enter last. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Put On The Breastplate Of Righteousness During Spiritual Warfare / Pls What Are Those Sins Against The Holy Spirit ? / Pastor Stephanie Ike Sermon – Hide And Seek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.