Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People (448 Views)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / What Are The Things That Make Dating Older Women So Great? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People by BigCabal: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
For most men, dating people who are younger than them age is the only way to go. However, its 2021 and the script is being flipped and more men are willing to explore dating older people. So we asked four men who exclusively date older people about their experiences.

Fidel, Gay.
I was sexually active at a very young age and again I had this fetish for hairy people which turns out to be only on older guys. So eventually that became my thing. The ones I’ve been with, there’s this certainty that comes with dating someone older. They don’t feel the need to be shady because they feel they might have something to lose, and they have financial stability as well.

The worst part of dating older queer men in Nigeria is that their ‘ageism’ jumps out every now and then. The age gap breeds a conflict of ideas, And a lot of times what you have with them isn’t long term because sooner than later they have to start their family as society dictates, and I have no future with a married man.

Tunde, Straight.
I don’t deliberately seek to date older women. It just happens really. We get talking, and boom, we find out about the age difference. I’ve dated a younger lady once. Man, I couldn’t keep up. I had to think for two. I’d advise people to date whoever they love, and find comfort in. Age is secondary. Seek stability, warmth and respect. Amongst other things for sure.

I guess because I’m most times the youngest in a group.
The best part of dating older women is that cues are easily taken, vibrations are higher and the worst part is that it can be too intense

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/man/5-nigerian-men-talk-about-dating-older-people/
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People by jawalis(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Either younger or older lady. You’ll still spend your money as a man and the end product from her still remains her pvsssy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People by LegendBobo: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

... / This Reckless And Stupid Driver Almost Caused A Terrible Accident Today / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.