Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (65096 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by blacknoir: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
These white people should let the dead rest in peace abeg. Why are the Egyptians even accepting this nonsense on their ancestral land?

Well you are right in saying that,but truth be told this people value history more than we do.I think their cause is justifiable to some extent
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Not only hoping, you 4 wait 4 answers..... I blame seun for allowing NAIRALAND to a blog and not a forum

Brah you're dumb as a rock because you don't understand the depth of the question.

If you're frustrated go and jump off a cliff like your other yahoo brother's. kiss
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by toprealman: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Explorers wont be happy with this thread!
You can't be unhappy with what you don't know exists.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:

My question is where did the original Egyptians go after those things you listed? I also need authentic sources to back up your claim.

Forget those guys, the EAST syndrome ( Jews, Egypt, Arabic) they worry them.
Nubians that formed the lower ancient Egyptians kingdoms still live in Egypt, majority scattered all over the countries surrounding Egypt
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
toprealman:

You can't be unhappy with what you don't know exists.

Nice reply man. cheesy

I had to read it twice... cheesy
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:

My question is where did the original Egyptians go after those things you listed? I also need authentic sources to back up your claim.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arabs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Egypt

I’m having difficulties with my network so I can’t delve into links and articles(they are many) so I will just give you Wikipedia links. Note the color of the old Egyptian statues? They are all dark, and it’s not like the ancient Egyptians couldn’t produce lighter colored paints, they colored their statues according to their original skin pigmentation.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Brah you're dumb as a rock because you don't understand the depth of the question.

If you're frustrated go and jump off a cliff like your other yahoo brother's. kiss

Understand a dumb question, you must be the God of stupidity
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
These white people should let the dead rest in peace abeg. Why are the Egyptians even accepting this nonsense on their ancestral land?

The people who own Egypt today are not indigenous to egypt. Thats why

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
padi94:
Wow how does the tongue work
Do you work with JAMB or WAEC?

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na so d head big or na close up pic?!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jdesilentkiller:
When they had successfully unearth your history, they will start planting their own leaving yours in their museum of stolen artifacts... Check all the western museum it is full to the brim with things stolen from their ancestral home. The devil is truly from the west
Mumu and the Egyptian government would allow them, simple searching on the internet would have saved you the stress of sounding foolish.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by razzydoo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
There's even a lot more to unearth especially at the valley of kings where most pharaohs were buried along with assets worth billions.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by musa7m(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
dem pay egyptian Government for the license to explore
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arabs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Egypt

I’m having difficulties with my network so I can’t delve into links and articles(they are many) so I will just give you Wikipedia links. Note the color of the old Egyptian statues? They are all dark, and it’s not like the ancient Egyptians couldn’t produce lighter colored paints, they colored their statues according to their original skin pigmentation.

Nice, I will check those out. Thanks for the links.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Understand a dumb question, you must be the God of stupidity

There's nothing you wrote that isn't obvious.

Nok , insimbidi doesn't answer anything.

Saying that the Sudanese and Ethiopians are the closest relatives of Egyptians is daft.

I was thinking you had common sense, I'm thinking in 3d , you're responding with regurgitated simpleton answers.

I thought you would clarify the genealogical & geographical links between groups, using dates to explain.

It's the smaller little details I'm interested in, not stupid internet fact's.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

Then it was Egypt and later Babylon, then the romans came and ruled for half a millenia, now it’s the turn of America.
yea
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by thundafire: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nbotee:
All dis Oyibo ppl sef, always digging and unearthing
are they not better than we black man that are lazy

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Sunnydoo: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Deception revealed!!!

Revelations 14:13
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them

No mercy after death.

All u did on earth would either speak for or against us.

We better settle all with Christ now as we live in better times than they did.

Let your eyes open to salvation and not to sins anymore.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

There's nothing you wrote that isn't obvious.

Nok , insimbidi doesn't answer anything.

Saying that the Sudanese and Ethiopians are the closest relatives of Egyptians is daft.

I was thinking you had common sense, I'm thinking in 3d , you're responding with regurgitated simpleton answers.

I thought you would clarify the genealogical & geographical links between groups, using dates to explain.

It's the smaller little details I'm interested in, not stupid internet fact's.

Initially you hoped, now you are thinking I will do this I will do that.
As the God of stpudity, that's is no surprise to me but I take it upon myself to tell all stupid idoits with their cowpea brain to stop asking dumb questions on this platform...
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Lagoon0: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
saaron:
Egypt is not the ancestral land of Arabs. Egypt was the original home of black people before they were driven out during Arab invasion of North Africa.
I was trying to prove this on one thread. Some relationship with west Africa and ancient Egypt. Some people tagged me impostor .

I wonder why black never preserved their history
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

Such false postulation that can’t be backed up under strict scrutiny. NONE of the world super powers of today developed without religion. England being one of the oldest of super powers was strictly religious for a millenia and counting today. America the youngest of the super powers was founded on religious principles of the Bible which are God first, freedom and patriotism. Religion is not why Nigeria is where it is today. It is the negros short sightedness of the future and innate greed to consume for today that took him backwards.
Smh...Lol..

You don't agree with mine, And I didn't agree with yours.

Fixed!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Initially you hoped, now you are thinking I will do this I will do that.
As the God of stpudity, that's is no surprise to me but I take it upon myself to tell all stupid idoits with their cowpea brain to stop asking dumb questions on this platform...

That low iq trait, aggressive for no reason.

I wanted a more delicate answer , just say i can't help or could you clarify, but no, that low frontal lobe will always respond with aggression.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Emyben(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
We keep unearthing everyday. All these ancient artifacts go soon finish.

Which one would our descendants unearth?
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

That low iq trait, aggressive for no reason.

I wanted a more delicate answer , just say i can't help or could you clarify, but no, that low frontal lobe will always respond with aggression.

Omo you are dumber than a grain of rice, stop asking STUPID questions on this forum
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by nengibo: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
I wonder what future archeologists will say about lil uzi vert

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Omo you are dumber than a grain of rice, stop asking STUPID questions on this forum

If you aren't smart enough to understand a simple question, stop pretending to an expert in a subject you're clueless about.

Btw why are you so pained, hope you are not one of those looney hoteps grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Person dey alive em no rest , the dead too no rest chaii
This life no balance oo
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hian, you have started again tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.