Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (65165 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lagoon0:

I was trying to prove this on one thread. Some relationship with west Africa and ancient Egypt. Some people tagged me impostor .

I wonder why black never preserved their history
Because they passed their history via oral stories, such methods can’t last and are easily manipulated or misinterpreted by the story teller. The Jews were instructed right from Moses to keep their family lineage/history/deeds in writing and that’s why they can trace their lineage and can identify themselves all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

If you aren't smart enough to understand a simple question, stop pretending to an expert in a subject you're clueless about.

Btw why are you so pained, hope you are not one of those looney hoteps grin

Very pain, wishing I can flog nonsense outta you.
Asking a question a primary six pupil is given as weekend assignment..... Nitwit
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by thunderbabs: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Make this archaelogists no go dig up dead pple that died from strange disease com give world another problem ooo
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Very pain, wishing I can flog nonsense outta you.
Asking a question a primary six pupil is given as weekend assignment..... Nitwit

Look at this babaric animal, if only you knew that the person you're arguing with can lift you out of poverty, you wouldn't run your mouth so much

Typical dindunothing , flog , kill , violence, sex.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Look at this babaric animal, if only you knew that the person you're arguing with can lift you out of poverty, you wouldn't run your mouth so much

Typical dindunothing , flog , kill , violence, sex.

Look here, if you EVER mention my name again with dat good for nothing rotten egg smelling mouth of yours again
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
I need that Gold abeg
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Look here, if you EVER mention my name again with dat good for nothing rotten egg smelling mouth of yours again

Go to hell , you rotten son of a bitch.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Go to hell , you rotten son of a bitch.

Hell is picnic for me, I will burst that scrotum of yours u dis dimbat, mother4kin miserable fool
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotice085:

Hell is picnic for me, I will burst that scrotum of yours u dis dimbat, mother4kin miserable fool

It's dingbat not dimbat .

Na this yeye e goat won teach history.

You can't simply give what you don't have, hence the low iq aggression and very terrible English.

Like I said, piss off .
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Hotice085: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

It's dingbat not dimbat .

Na this yeye e goat won teach history.

You can't simply give what you don't have, hence the low iq aggression and very terrible English.

Like I said, piss off .

Thunder fire ya 5kobo life, person wey neva chop since 5days wan beta another life
Edima scatter you church rat....ask another stupid question again, ret-ard
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Pyhonist: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
ExAngel007:

Egypt is really full of great mysteries...

But I'm of the opinion that they should allow it remain so before these archaeologists will end up unearthing something evil from the underworld.

I Know you have seen all the series The Mummy movie.

Too much of horror film cheesy cheesy
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
The Nigerian politician will need more than a gold tongue to plead his case in the afterlife. grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
These white people should let the dead rest in peace abeg. Why are the Egyptians even accepting this nonsense on their ancestral land?

Because it is NOT their ancestral land.

It is YOURS.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptian-mummy-found-gold-23427495

gold tongue or gold tomb

op make necessary correction

modified: read again.. you are right and I was wrong
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by xreal: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Explorers wont be happy with this thread!

He should, since this is the work of his trainee.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
These white people should let the dead rest in peace abeg. Why are the Egyptians even accepting this nonsense on their ancestral land?
cheesy
Activist001:
tourism pays big time and to keep in check with history.
���
Imagine if they dig out Odumodu first son with coins inside his mouth.... lol
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

Yeah, cos if they considered those ancestors to be true Arabs, that they will allow archeologists to go desecrate the tombs of their fore fathers.
It goes to prove that they know the ancients burried there in egypt arent Arabs and they have NOTHING in common with them. Those dead mummies worshiped other gids and so they arent sacred.
No true Arab will allow anyone to digout the bodies of their forefathers.

Thank you.

They are digging them up because the ancient Egyptians who civilized their barbaric fathers were BLACK AFRICANS. Even though they lie and try to whiten the images and hide the facts due to their racism.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:

So the Arabs drove black people out of Egypt? In which century did that happen?

Can you point to your source of this information?

Dude, go and read 'The Destruction of Black Civilization' by Chancellor Williams.

You will learn everything you need to know.

You can get it on Amazon.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by sharpchap: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:
Because they are mostly Arabs. The real Egyptians have been marginalised almost to extinction
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
doxijaw:

There's nothing you wrote that isn't obvious.

Nok , insimbidi doesn't answer anything.

Saying that the Sudanese and Ethiopians are the closest relatives of Egyptians is daft.

I was thinking you had common sense, I'm thinking in 3d , you're responding with regurgitated simpleton answers.

I thought you would clarify the genealogical & geographical links between groups, using dates to explain.

It's the smaller little details I'm interested in, not stupid internet fact's.

Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt

SEE LINK: ''Our Ancestors: Images From Ancient Egypt''

https://www.nairaland.com/3679013/ancestors-images-ancient-egypt
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by doxijaw: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
rossukkii:

Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt

SEE LINK: ''Our Ancestors: Images From Ancient Egypt''

https://www.nairaland.com/3679013/ancestors-images-ancient-egypt

Thank you sir.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by thatigboman: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Pale or pink people and not White.

White doesn't exist.
oyibo no be white man?
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by UncleKoboko: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seyzcham91:
oga shut up stop correcting nonsense!

since dem born you, you don hear those abroad or in any part of the world been called Pale or Pink?

all these nairaland oversabi forming "i too know" sef undecided

whether you like it or not, from time immemorial people are classified with color as either "Black, Brown, White"

go hang yourself for your room ceiling Fan undecided

Nonsense and Oversabi People undecided
Lol
You can continue carrying your slave tag (Black). As far as I'm concerned, no Black or white person exists except probably you.
Or deh
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tomb Artefacts From Ancient Egypt

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin okay i hear you
UncleKoboko:

Lol
You can continue carrying your slave tag (Black). As far as I'm concerned, no Black or white person exists except probably you.
Or deh
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Fcwilly: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
So all the flesh decayed but the tongue refused to decay?
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
I still wonder what amazing technology our ancestors used to build those mighty pyramids, thousands of years ago.

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:

Egyptian ancestral land? grin

All the people claiming to be Egyptians now are Arabs who conquered the real Egyptians. Dem be fakes

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

Because they passed their history via oral stories, such methods can’t last and are easily manipulated or misinterpreted by the story teller. The Jews were instructed right from Moses to keep their family lineage/history/deeds in writing and that’s why they can trace their lineage and can identify themselves all over the world.

All those Hebrew keeping their lineage and stuff in writing are fake stories. Go and read about Jesus lineage, there are two different stories lineage count in the Bible. The real Egyptians were black my brother.

Even the so called present people in Israel calling themselves jews are fake Ashkenazi from Russia or so. Plenty hidden things that only an open minded person can decipher.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
SegFault:

Mumu and the Egyptian government would allow them, simple searching on the internet would have saved you the stress of sounding foolish.
Sounding foolish is what we are known for. If you believe anything you read on the internet then it is a foregone conclusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.