Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) (65171 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by rossukkii: 12:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Grandmeister:

Because they passed their history via oral stories, such methods can’t last and are easily manipulated or misinterpreted by the story teller. The Jews were instructed right from Moses to keep their family lineage/history/deeds in writing and that’s why they can trace their lineage and can identify themselves all over the world.

Absolute garbage.

The only real 'Jews' are black Africans. Just like the only real Egyptians are black Africans.

Amos 9:7. ''Are you not like the Ethiopians to me, O people of Israel? says the Lord.''
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GeneralPula: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Kalatium:
Ancient Egypt is Mysterious.

Dem pharaoh people..

No be small..
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GeneralPula: 3:38am On Feb 08, 2021
doxijaw:
Please what were we sub Saharan Africans doing during the Egyptian civilization?

Did they know we existed?

Unlike those that wicked Christians that enslaved and destroyed us, using religion as a format, those who invaded Egypt built it !
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Soulrebel2(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Activist001:
These white people should let the dead rest in peace abeg. Why are the Egyptians even accepting this nonsense on their ancestral land?

Ancestral land?, re you being serious?.. The current Egyptians knows nothing of that land..they're invaders that conquered Egypt.. That is why they are monetizing every painting, tomb, statues they can find..cause they know its not theirs..
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
GoldHorse:

All those Hebrew keeping their lineage and stuff in writing are fake stories. Go and read about Jesus lineage, there are two different stories lineage count in the Bible. The real Egyptians were black my brother.

Even the so called present people in Israel calling themselves jews are fake Ashkenazi from Russia or so. Plenty hidden things that only an open minded person can decipher.
How is it fake when the chronology in the Bible can be used traced back to 3000 years?? Who is arguing the pigmentation of the ancient Egyptians with you?
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:

Absolute garbage.

The only real 'Jews' are black Africans. Just like the only real Egyptians are black Africans.

Amos 9:7. ''Are you not like the Ethiopians to me, O people of Israel? says the Lord.''
You LIE. Ethiopians also known as the land of Cush were different people!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Grandmeister:

How is it fake when the chronology in the Bible can be used traced back to 3000 years?? Who is arguing the pigmentation of the ancient Egyptians with you?

Argue for where? I don't argue. I state facts that can only be understood by people with advance and open minded thinking.

And BTW most of of the Bible stories especially as concerned the so called children of Israel are fake! One good example is the exodus of the Israelite from Egypt. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

If you want scholarly links I will give you. I don't discuss this type of thing on a public forum especially a Nigerian public forum where most people there have been brain washed to believe there was someone called Jesus the savior grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by wole212(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kindly give us the scholarly links

GoldHorse:

Argue for where? I don't argue. I state facts that can only be understood by people with advance and open minded thinking.

And BTW most of of the Bible stories especially as concerned the so called children of Israel are fake! One good example is the exodus of the Israelite from Egypt. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

If you want scholarly links I will give you. I don't discuss this type of thing on a public forum especially a Nigerian public forum where most people there have been brain washed to believe there was someone called Jesus the savior grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
wole212:
Kindly give us the scholarly links

There are numerous others scholars which you can easily search for but below are some works from one of them - Bart D. Ehrman. Search youtube for some of his (and others) lectures

TY - JOUR
AU - Elliott, J.
AU - Ehrman, Bart
PY - 1994/10/01
SP -
T1 - The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture. The Effect of Early Christological Controversies on the Text of the New Testament
VL - 36
DO - 10.2307/1560965
JO - Novum Testamentum
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/489476

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/447702

https://www.libraryjournal.com/?reviewDetail=jesus-before-the-gospels-how-the-earliest-christians-remembered-changed-and-invented-their-stories-of-the-savior

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/004057369505100422
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptian-mummy-found-gold-23427495
That's one hell of a golden
tongue... Lol. cheesy

Ancient Egypt and the Valley
of the Kings.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Pale or pink people and not White.

White and black people don't exist.

Brown skinned African people should stop carrying this SLAVE TAG!

You won't see a brown door and call it black...

People should not senselessly just live by how others define them.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.