Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) (68077 Views)

Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
That demon that almost ended Western Civilization angry

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Just toilet seat? U for carry the WC join na if
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Goke7: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
abeg they hand the damn thing over to Donald Trump
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Focusmind: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agreed! A lot of things goes on in ones mind in the toilet. A lot of ideas and imaginations are conceived when in the toilet.

At least, the topic of my masters dissertation was conceived when I was in the toilet contemplating on the title of the dissertation to be submitted.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by b3llo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Odunolumide:

Which language be this,Klingon?
Shit language
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by addexx: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shit is expensive

Expensive shit
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by promotervickky(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Terrific
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
I thought Hitler didn't use to poo.

I am disappointed. angry angry angry
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Funny
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by studentofTruth: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
I haven't really had time to comment on the farmers-herders crisis, but I think this Hitler topic is a reminder to an important aspect in the crisis that nobody talks about — the universal call to always nip megalomania in the bud. The world is always united in stopping a megalomaniac!

Peace is a beautiful thing universally desired. Most humans abide by the principle of "respect for each person's property", but there always comes a few suffering from megalomania, who think they can lord it over others!

History has always shown us the need to never let such people have their way! You don't appease such people in the name of peace; they will only interpret it as a sign of weakness and get emboldened the more! Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler and Hitler's subsequent actions is a lesson for all to learn from.

So, my advice to Southern leaders, who genuinely seek the noble course of peace, is to learn from Hitler vs. Chamberlain! And the wise king says: “If you want peace, prepare for war!”

The only way to have peace with a megalomaniac is to be ready for him! A megalomaniac understands only one language: power!

A word is enough for the wise! I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Whoever buys that nonsense should be put on terrorist watchlist. angry
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by excel101(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
punisha:

Wetin i go use mad man toilet sit do Abeg?

I'd rather share the money to Nairalanders if I don't know what to do with 15k USD.
You no know say nah there oyibo man dey shit better meatpie
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by owolabi5: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wow!

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hitler nyansh don rest on this
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Meanwhile naija still dey shit outside till today, see where Hitler don dey shit for 1944,anyways germany 1779 still fine better pass nigeria of today,thank god na yoruba and hausa keep nigeria for this condition, yoruba 11 years hausa 38 years ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Buhari mentor grin
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by tasalanoni(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
All is see is technical superiority. As far back as the forties, Germans had attained such a height of advancement in design. Their supremacy didn't start today... I love class in everything, down to the minutest details of design and that's what the black man needs..

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
It must ve being an expensive, malodorous shit
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Cousin9999: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
I wonder how much the richest black person in the world would pay for a rifle used by Selassie to drive the Italians out of Africa -- for a second time.
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by tnerro1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Useless people, a man that killed millions, throw way the thing inside bush jare...
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by blackgold90(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
James4358:
10 -15k pounds jst for a toilet sit! This white folks are jst some wonderful sets of people. That sh`t cant happen in africa.

That is why yahoo boys dey collect back to back
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na him shiiiiit dem for sell now
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by bikefab(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
So Adolf used to shit...
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Zealoy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
That is what I called expensive shit
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmmmm, white people self
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by emmnprince(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Lols just for a toilet seat?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never allow your personal frustration doubt the validation of the Kingdom laws.

Good morning & Happy Weekend FAM.

What are the Kingdom laws?
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by emmnprince(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ykc2:
Meanwhile naija still dey shit outside till today, see where Hitler don dey shit for 1944,anyways germany 1779 still fine better pass nigeria of today,thank god na yoruba and hausa keep nigeria for this condition, yoruba 11 years hausa 38 years ,

What of Azikiwe, Aguinyi Ironsi and Goodluck Jona? How many years join together did they keep Nigeria?
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
jirehUB:
4 years ago I had a steamy argument with a friend.
He is a student of history
And I can’t forget what he said about Hitler
1. Do you know many Germans still hold Hitler in high esteem?
2. What if Hitler wasn’t as evil as America painted him to be
3. Information is power. 98% of what most people say about Hitler comes from America and enemies of Hitler
4. Google is controlled by America
5. The story always favors the Victor

Fvck Hitler for the Jewish Holocaust though.

The only thing I like about hitler is the way he fvked up those jews claiming children of yaweh

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by chelseamann(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
emmnprince:

What of Azikiwe, Aguinyi Ironsi and Goodluck Jona? How many years join together did they keep Nigeria?
aguiyi ironsi spent only 6 months , zik was a president without power then power was with the prime minister in person of Abubakar Tafawa belewa,so I repeat it again that nigeria is like this because of past leaders of yorubas and northerners thank god no igbo was amongst the leaders that kept nigeria in this condition
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tvoice:
Hmmmm , abeg I wan sell d one wey Buhari dey use for aso rock , who go buy ?
no body want bubu badluck o. U better destroy bubu own in your possession too, for your own good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Taliban Ride Dodgems and Merry-go-round After Seizing Theme Park(Pics, Video) / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.