Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) (68076 Views)

Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Angelacruz: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
I swear...
James4358:
10 -15k pounds jst for a toilet sit! This white folks are jst some wonderful sets of people. That sh`t cant happen in africa.
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Xandelle: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
badaru911:
Truly bizarre.... A toilet seat for that money... Well not bad, so long it belongs to Adolf Hil and not Abacha or a fulani bandit leader... D

I may be wrong but that looks like a doctor's office. She might even be a gynecologist. It is a normal thing especially if you deal with sexual/reproductive health issues as a health professional.
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Dollanaira: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oh
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
This dirty looking thing?

Please, this thing should be cast into the red Sea.
na dem b dis... Low mentality
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by chiokeman(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don't buy stolen goods...BE WARNED
Where is the owner first? grin grin grin grin
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by badaru911: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Xandelle:

I may be wrong but that looks like a doctor's office. She might even be a gynecologist. It is a normal thing especially if you deal with sexual/reproductive health issues as a health professional.
... You may be right...
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
illicit:
Shit....

Very shitty...

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by emmnprince(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ykc2:
aguiyi ironsi spent only 6 months , zik was a president without power then power was with the prime minister in person of Abubakar Tafawa belewa,so I repeat it again that nigeria is like this because of past leaders of yorubas and northerners thank god no igbo was amongst the leaders that kept nigeria in this condition

They all contributed to how Nigeria is like this. No doubt, at the Federal level, Ibos and other tribes haven't spent good number of years as the President of this nation, but what can you say about their states where most them governed. Is there any difference between how they led their states from how the president led the nation in the past?

The problem is a general one. A particular tribe or tribes is not to be blamed!

It is leadership problem!
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Chykes4micheal: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
So i will sit down on where a wicked and heartless man once sat.... I no buy abeg grin
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Juoflife1(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol.
And someone will buy this and keep at home... grin
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
emmnprince:

They all contributed to how Nigeria is like this. No doubt, at the Federal level, Ibos and other tribes haven't spent good number of years as the President of this nation, but what can you say about their states where most them governed. Is there any difference between how they led their states from how the president led the nation in the past?

The problem is a general one. A particular tribe or tribes is not to be blamed!

It is leadership problem!
me don't even like any politician not talk of south east politicians but I can still drive my venza from enugu to anambra that won't be possible from Abuja to kaduda
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by wildikeman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
How dare you people touch it.. The ARYAN SHIIT
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by GeneralPula: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
jirehUB:
4 years ago I had a steamy argument with a friend.
He is a student of history
And I can’t forget what he said about Hitler
1. Do you know many Germans still hold Hitler in high esteem?
2. What if Hitler wasn’t as evil as America painted him to be
3. Information is power. 98% of what most people say about Hitler comes from America and enemies of Hitler
4. Google is controlled by America
5. The story always favors the Victor

Fvck Hitler for the Jewish Holocaust though.

You’re very right..

I sabi this long tome ago.

During west Germany regime, jews were the richest... Controlling almost everything in WG..

Hitler was like why would foreigners be the richest in our land? Then he decided to flush all the Jews in west Germany..

That single action was hijacked by hitlerz enemies, just like end SARZ protest was hijacked and nah hin lead to WW2 or shey nah 3..

Hitler fought for his country very hard.. Germany is still benefiting from Hitlerz reign till date.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9208333/Adolf-Hitlers-toilet-seat-fetch-15k-auction.html
If it were Reinhard Bonnke or Archbishop Idahosa or John Lakes Mahatma Gandhi 's toilets seat I don't mind paying even double but a seat of a tyrant, the heart of wickedness personified, I won't even accept for free, if e near my house I fire it.
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by ekevwe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
James4358:
10 -15k pounds jst for a toilet sit! This white folks are jst some wonderful sets of people. That sh`t cant happen in africa.

Auction it in Nigeria churches if one useless person will not buy it for N50m. Lol
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Josywhyte: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Imagine say dem come bring our past hero toilet seat for auctioning then person like me go come go dey price am,say i dey mad?

Oyibo sha just funny!
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by chubinwa(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
shits happens, so am not surprised
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by yusluvad(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
So funny
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by rossukkii: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
badaru911:
Truly bizarre.... A toilet seat for that money... Well not bad, so long it belongs to Adolf Hil and not Abacha or a fulani bandit leader...

What a truly stupid and ignorant thing to say.

Do you anything about Adolf Hitler?
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by rossukkii: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
jirehUB:
3. Information is power. 98% of what most people say about Hitler comes from America and enemies of Hitler

Hitler refused to shake the hand of the 100 metres sprint champion, Jesse Owens, at the Berlin Olympics, because he was a black person like you.

His ideology, Nazism, was predicated on the alleged superiority of the white race, and was geared towards creating a world in which non-whites would either be annihilated, or merely exist as slaves to the 'Aryan' race.

This was his ideology. He wrote a book explaining it all - Mein Kampf.

Jesse Owens' Olympic Gold triumph was a direct and public contradiction of Hitler's racial superiority theories, hence his refusal to shake Jesse's hand in the stadium.

A biographer wrote that former US president Trump always had a copy of Mein Kampf by his bedside.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by greggng: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Focusmind:
Agreed! A lot of things goes on in ones mind in the toilet. A lot of ideas and imaginations are conceived when in the toilet.

At least, the topic of my masters dissertation was conceived when I was in the toilet contemplating on the title of the dissertation to be submitted.

Even when I won big in bet9ja during lockdown of which I shared money to Nairalander , it was on my toilet sit I conceive the idea to play those combination of games ...

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Out of everything na toilet seat dem see to steal?

Shiiiit..
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by ronaldbecky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
James4358:
and they are more far more developed than Africa..that d reality of it
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by badaru911: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:

What a truly stupid and ignorant thing to say.

Do you anything about Adolf Hitler?

.... I don't, tell me something about him...if you ain't gat nothing to write, why don't you stop posting rubbish... And shove your comment up your smelling axe,dumb
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by danietohbadt(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
James4358:

Na you one buy toilet seat?
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:

Hitler refused to shake the hand of the 100 metres sprint champion, Jesse Owens, at the Berlin Olympics, because he was a black person like you.

His ideology, Nazism, was predicated on the alleged superiority of the white race, and was geared towards creating a world in which non-whites would either be annihilated, or merely exist as slaves to the 'Aryan' race.

This was his ideology. He wrote a book explaining it all - Mein Kampf.

Jesse Owens' Olympic Gold triumph was a direct and public contradiction of Hitler's racial superiority theories, hence his refusal to shake Jesse's hand in the stadium.

A biographer wrote that former US president Trump always had a copy of Mein Kampf by his bedside.

Wow thank you
I’ll look up that book and read it myself
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Tvoice: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Viknat:
no body want bubu badluck o. U better destroy bubu own in your possession too, for your own good

Hahahahaha
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
tasalanoni:
All is see is technical superiority. As far back as the forties, Germans had attained such a height of advancement in design. Their supremacy didn't start today... I love class in everything, down to the minutest details of design and that's what the black man needs..
bro this people super, their tech represent them anywhere, i like something about their cars, classic and tech,
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by ajl: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
James4358:

How wonderful? Ask yourself first if it make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by emmnprince(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ykc2:
me don't even like any politician not talk of south east politicians but I can still drive my venza from enugu to anambra that won't be possible from Abuja to kaduda

So you dey fear ordinary bandits and kidnappers abi!
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Lordave: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
bizme:
Too cheap for someone like Adolf. What an insult on the memory of him.
Don’t worry.
One crazy Arab guy will but it for €1.5m.
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Michaelcas(m): 2:25am On Feb 09, 2021
jirehUB:

you're correct tho, i had a book written by a german veteran, the book is named "The Boorman Brotherhood", the book held secrets of the war that the internet denies, unfortunately i borrowed it off to someone and never got it back.
I went to the internet to download a soft copy, but i found out their is no info on the existence of that old book, i was really questioning my sanity tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Taliban Ride Dodgems and Merry-go-round After Seizing Theme Park(Pics, Video) / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.