Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) (68074 Views)

Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by akilo1: 2:44am On Feb 09, 2021
ThankGod they never found hos poo hitler poo will to cost to buy nonsense
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by tasalanoni(m): 3:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Volkswagen90:
bro this people super, their tech represent them anywhere, i like something about their cars, classic and tech,

You don't have to tell me. Those guy are just aliens. They perfect everything they lay their hands on...
I won't also forget the Brits and Italians too. While they both aren't on the same technical level as the Germans, I love the class and aesthetic sense of the British and I admire the creativity and originality of the Italian

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
This dirty looking thing?
Please, this thing should be cast into the red Sea.
No kill me with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by DestroyEvil: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Antoeni:
See the Quality if Hiltlers Toilet seat as at then
You are a Thinker, great one for that matter. Very few in Nigeria. You shall fulfill your Glorious Destiny.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ewww
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Focusmind:
Agreed! A lot of things goes on in ones mind in the toilet. A lot of ideas and imaginations are conceived when in the toilet.

At least, the topic of my masters dissertation was conceived when I was in the toilet contemplating on the title of the dissertation to be submitted.
smiley
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
rossukkii:

Hitler refused to shake the hand of the 100 metres sprint champion, Jesse Owens, at the Berlin Olympics, because he was a black person like you.

His ideology, Nazism, was predicated on the alleged superiority of the white race, and was geared towards creating a world in which non-whites would either be annihilated, or merely exist as slaves to the 'Aryan' race.

This was his ideology. He wrote a book explaining it all - Mein Kampf.

Jesse Owens' Olympic Gold triumph was a direct and public contradiction of Hitler's racial superiority theories, hence his refusal to shake Jesse's hand in the stadium.

A biographer wrote that former US president Trump always had a copy of Mein Kampf by his bedside.

Maybe he was shy or just found it awkward because he was if a different race

It has,happened to me several times
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by AlphaSoul: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) by grandstar(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2021
James4358:
10 -15k pounds jst for a toilet sit! This white folks are jst some wonderful sets of people. That sh`t cant happen in africa.

All well and good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / Taliban Ride Dodgems and Merry-go-round After Seizing Theme Park(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.