Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently (41640 Views)

Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Triangles1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Everything online
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by bercarray(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
But
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Fmghewzy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Okonjoo1:
What does he expect him to do with 500

Read you won't listen.

First of all na "she".

And secondly davido doesn't owe her the money,so even na #1000 he gave her,she should appreciate it .

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by chuksville(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
My love for this OBO ehn....
Before now, I use to detest him ooo.
But he has proven to me that you don't just hate anybody for no reason.
He's one of the best humans I have seen or heard.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Johnbosco77(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
OBO the greatest!!!!!......
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by ofiko123(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one... good gesture from davido...
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Coldplayyy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fake... the girl ain’t playing shit reason they never showed her fingers... her dad is playing everything in the background. She just Dey use mouth Dey mimick... lol where 10 yr old girl see energy for Sax

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Mtndata600: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldplayyy:
Fake... the girl ain’t playing shit reason they never showed her fingers... her dad is playing everything in the background. She just Dey use mouth Dey mimick... lol where 10 yr old girl see energy for Sax
you are wise

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by lkillbrokehoes: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
michaelpop50:
There are this set of Scorpio men which davido belongs to. They are generous to a fault and are mostly surrounded by enemies. They only start realizing this in their early and late 30s.

I pray make them nor poison or kill this Davido. He is surrounded by enemies and he dey simp too much too.
You are right on this, this is why I hardly trust people these days
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by AFONJACOW(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
What of the mumu girl that draw Davido's big head all over her back, she didn't get anything
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
While her senior sisters dey here blowing dicks for just 2k, 3k or max 5k and still get choked on 'em...

We dey here for Una. cool

Nice one, David.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Ashirioluwa: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
She is very good

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by alizma: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldplayyy:
The video was just too close not to have capture the girl's finger but looking at her facial expression and her neck, you will surely understand that she did played the sax. Besides, what makes you think that Davido will just dash out 500k with possibly meeting the little girl or make enquiry about her?
If you are too wise than the man who give out the 500k, then spend 20k to locate the girl and give us your evidence that she didn't play the sax by herself

6 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by ogbonti: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
BlessedNuel:

The guy is so generous...Talk and do man

Davido should run for Governor of Osun State in 2023. I hope the “NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL” passed by the National Assembly can be tested here. Davido, you have a good heart and you have a University degree, you are passionate about the ordinary people and you have the name recognition. You don’t have to be 70 years old to do that - RUN NOW, Run for Governor and you will win, and even if you don’t win- at least you gave it a shot, nothing spoil. IF CURRENT US PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN COULD BECOME A SENATOR AT AGE 29, then Davido - you can be a Governor come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Ayo2004: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
All I can say is she has collected more money than some 1st class graduates collect in a year grin
U better no let school destroy your talent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Ayo2004: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
ogbonti:

Davido should run for Governor of Osun State i. 2023. I hope the “NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL” passed by the National Assembly can be tested here. Davido, you have a good heart and you have a first degree, you are passionate about the ordinary people and you have name recognition. You don’t have to be 70 years old to do that - RUN NOW, Run for Governor and you will win, and even if you don’t win- at least you gave it a shot, nothing spoil. IF CURRENT US PRESIDENT COUKD BECOME A SENATOR AT AGE 29, then Davido - you can be a Governor come 2023!
How old are u?
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by IamFINESSE: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Davido with big heart
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by ogbonti: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

How old are u?

what exactly is your point for asking ?
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by alizma: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
AFONJACOW:
What of the mumu girl that draw Davido's big head all over her back, she didn't get anything
Her reward is in heaven, sorry I mean hell
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by derbykol(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you OBO.Givers never lack.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Coldplayyy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
alizma:

The video was just too close not to have capture the girl's finger but looking at her facial expression and her neck, you will surely understand that she did played the sax. Besides, what makes you think that Davido will just dash out 500k with possibly meeting the little girl or make enquiry about her?
If you are too wise than the man who give out the 500k, then spend 20k to locate the girl and give us your evidence that she didn't play the sax by herself

Why would I waste 20k to enquire about something that I know is fake? Mtscheew
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by fuckaholic25(f): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many parents buying saxophone for their kids and forcing them to learn how to play popular Nigeria artists songs, I see the price of saxophone going up in the coming days. This I have seen.
why didn't u see the vision for the girl played jowo
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Clothingonline9(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
David is a giver

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Coldplayyy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mtndata600:
you are wise

Thanks.. watch how the sheeps will be quick to defend them
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by dayleke: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
The girl face resemble that Wizkid son.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by cinoedhunter: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=98803093]I see many parents buying saxophone for their kids and forcing them to learn how to play popular Nigeria artists songs, I see the price of saxophone going up in the coming days. This I have seen.[/quote
It's already high cheesy cheesy cheesy 145k tenor sax now
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
I love thar Jowo song so so much.

Davido is a gifted singer. Kudos
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Seyzcham91(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
weldone mr seer! awon eyan TB joshua
FalseProphet1:
I see many parents buying saxophone for their kids and forcing them to learn how to play popular Nigeria artists songs, I see the price of saxophone going up in the coming days. This I have seen.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Very nice gesture no doubt, but the girl doesn't look like she REALLY needs it. She looks like an omo butty.

Would have liked it if it was some poor kid. That amount of money would have gone a really long way.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by merits(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
Davido Gifts 10-Year-Old Saxophonist N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellenty (Video)

Music star, Davido Adeleke has gifted the sum of N500K to a 10-year-old saxophonist, Temilayo Abodunrin who played one of his tracks ‘Jowo’ excellentlly, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that made rounds on Instagram yesterday after being shared by the popular blogger, Tunde Ednut, a young artiste by the name Temilayo Abodunrin displayed her talent by playing O.B.O’s track fluently with a saxophone.

Temilayo Abodunrin saxophonist

This talented young girl was however noticed by Davido and offered to credit the sum of N500K to her account.

Confirming the payment, Temilayo wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6Z5nqFxGa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0AbKzya2q4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolu Bally Acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.